First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

sevryn's artwork stolen

krisamadhi
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  114
Posted : May 17, 2005 18:28
last night someone broke into sevryn's girlfriends' car and stole the last eight years of his work, all the banners that were hung at the alladin project / wizzy noise party. the thief left other expensive items such as a digital camera, binoculars, ect and only took the artwork. PLEASE if you know anything about the missing artwork contact jason (jason@subtlechaos.org 917 903 0428) or sevryn of pulse industries.

a no questions asked BIG reward is being offered for any information that leads to the return of his artwork.
          Kri
Mastering and Mixing Service:
http://audiovalvemastering.com/
Music:
http://www.djkri.com http://www.touchsamadhi.com
*Karma Cola*
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  113
Posted : May 17, 2005 18:33
Sorry to hear that...
But waht goes around comes around, so this thief will definitely get what he deserves.           ~*** You can tell By the way i use my walk, Im a woman's man, No time to Talk***~
miEtek

Started Topics :  2
Posted : May 17, 2005 19:05
Indeed very sad news.           na kopcu Kosciuszki za sterami Komandor.OrZech..
[TDC] Mukti

Started Topics :  4
Posted : May 17, 2005 19:43
Really sorry to hear that news because we wanted to use your artwork on our next party.

sevryn i am going to talk to trance gods and and work everything out. That mother f**ker will not get away with that.

best of luck to you.           .-= We are searching for something that is already found us =-.
daya

Started Topics :  8
Posted : May 17, 2005 19:46
If the thief from Psytrance World, there is no way to hide the artworks. We all know whats belong to whom. But if the thief not from psytrance scenes, this will make the possibility worse.

Making signs in the neigborhood location with the artist website (so people can see the clue) and other info will be a good idea.

Last year one of my piece "SPORE'S TOUCH" missing, and I still longing for it.

Please keep on eye and share infos so we can keep enjoy the beuty of psytrance, and reward should be from all of us.

founder http://www.enkienterprise.com
founder http://www.blacksheephybrid
Nik©
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  37
Posted : May 17, 2005 21:17
OMG
Severyn, man, my hopes and prayers are with u ... trance gods know how i hate thieves, i hope the person responsible will be found and punished, and the most important part the artworks recovered !!!
polariskyo

Started Topics :  5
Posted : May 17, 2005 21:22
i'm saddened to hear of such news! this person will obviously not get far! are there any pics of these pieces that we can view so we all can keep a good lookout?

many blessings!           0_o
Nik©
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  37
Posted : May 17, 2005 21:26
www.severyn.com
BrainStomer
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : May 17, 2005 22:57
Quote:

On 2005-05-17 19:46, daya wrote:
If the thief from Psytrance World, there is no way to hide the artworks. We all know whats belong to whom. But if the thief not from psytrance scenes, this will make the possibility worse.

Making signs in the neigborhood location with the artist website (so people can see the clue) and other info will be a good idea.

Last year one of my piece "SPORE'S TOUCH" missing, and I still longing for it.

Please keep on eye and share infos so we can keep enjoy the beuty of psytrance, and reward should be from all of us.

right said............           "When you Dream there are no rules, People can fly anything can happen"
furthur
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  45
Posted : May 18, 2005 05:04
Wow
Despicable
My wishes go out to you Severyn.           Load Universe into Cannon. Aim at Brain. Fire.

www.ganesha.ca
Riton
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : May 19, 2005 08:52
that was excellent stuff... sorry to hear           "I went to Goa and all i got was this lousy superiority complex."
-Abatwa-
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posted : May 19, 2005 09:49
Damn he had excellent stuff. This is sad to hear. Hope this is sorted out.           `Bottomless wonders spring from simple rules, which are repeated without end` Mandelbrot
Neil Gibson

Started Topics :  9
Posted : May 19, 2005 10:19
dispicable is right
if you want to have severyn's art, learn the technique, not steal the fucking collection!
this person cannot escape.

utterly discpicable
his art was my biggest influence
Liminalis

Started Topics :  2
Posted : May 26, 2005 04:50
Wow
What are they going to do with that anyway?? It's true, anywhere they try to hang them it's likely they will be recognized.
This is really sad! We always enjoyed having his stuff at our parties in Toronto.
I had a friend a few years back who lost 3 years worth of artwork. He was quite upset, obviously, but in the end he said it turned out to be a blessing in disguise because in his new artwork afterward he managed to advance to a completely new and better style.
I guess if it doesn't come back perhaps he can try to make the most of it...?
This is really too bad though!! I hope it does get returned!
Really sorry to hear that Severyn!!!!
bluespectralmonkey
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  80
Posted : May 26, 2005 08:32
sounds like a personal vendetta to me.
how would a common thief know a roll of tapestries from a roll of fabric ?
wouldnt a common thief steal the cameras and other items in the car?

it ssucks no matter what but theres got to be something else going on.... no?

www.bluespectralmonkey.com
www.touchsamadhi.com
www.interchill.com
www.metacrew.com
www.nw-psy.com
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - sevryn's artwork stolen

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance