Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  UK - Outdoor Parties in and around London..
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Outdoor Parties in and around London..

Ov3rdos3

Started Topics :  7
Posted : May 6, 2005 14:51
As some of you londoners may have noticed. the weather, albe it not fantastic has taken a turn for the better. within a month, we should be smack bang in the middle of summer. hungry for an outdoor event.

does anyone know (except for glade of course) where any outdoor parties are gonna be held in and around london. im not going to be able to make glade, but id still love to attend some other outdoor parties. if anyone could endow me with this information i will be eternally grateful.

many thanks.
OD
Neonlicht

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 6, 2005 22:18
yeah, an outdoor party will be great!
Halusignor

Started Topics :  2
Posted : May 12, 2005 18:16
Last year Little Green Planet organised an outdoor party in Kent..Lets hope that they will organise it again this year.Anybody heard anyting btw?

Boom
NeutroN
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  69
Posted : May 12, 2005 18:22
Quote:

On 2005-05-12 18:16, Halusignor wrote:
Last year Little Green Planet organised an outdoor party in Kent..Lets hope that they will organise it again this year.Anybody heard anyting btw?

Boom

Yep it will be in the next few weeks           "Great things are only possible with outrageous requests." Thea Alexander
williamsk
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : May 12, 2005 18:47
yap....I've heard something about the 4 of june...will be there for sure...
Shanegobi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  46
Posted : May 12, 2005 19:05
there will be a alchemy records outdoor party on the 27th August...........all the usual suspects and specail guests
NeutroN
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  69
Posted : May 12, 2005 22:57
Shane, nice one man... i can already picture A LOT of fun           "Great things are only possible with outrageous requests." Thea Alexander
psyfox

Posted : May 13, 2005 01:11
Check out www.psy-forum.co.uk to find out about the kind of parties you are looking for
psyfox

Posted : May 13, 2005 01:13
This saturday a good party is on if you're interested: http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/62359/forum/42
froggie
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : May 13, 2005 01:32
Looks like everyone is hungry for another outdoors. The rumours have it there's an outdoors this Sat (the 14th) and another one on the 21st, but as usual we'll have to wait for details on the day. Can't wait!! Unfortunately haven't heard who the organisers are yet, but I'm sure we are all hoping for another Little Green Planet event, with the same success as the one 2 years ago and the one last year. C u all there!!! (wherever that will be..)
Trance Forum » » Forum  UK - Outdoor Parties in and around London..

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance