Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - JOTI SIDHU and DIMITRI NAKOV in Athens on Saturday 16 of April.

1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

JOTI SIDHU and DIMITRI NAKOV in Athens on Saturday 16 of April.

DETOX

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Apr 8, 2005 16:12
Saturday 16 April 2005 @ YOU CLUB Athens

JOTI SIDHU DJ Set (Neurobiotic Records / UK)

DIMITRI NAKOV DJ Set (Spun Records / UK)

ALPHA DJ Set (Exposure Productions / Greece)

Entrance Fee : 25 Euro

From 24:00 till 09:00

Loud Soundsystem,Nice Decoration,Friendly Security,Many Suprises and Happy Vibes.

No illegal substances,help us to protect our scene.Management reserves right to refuse admission.Age Limit 18+

YOU CLUB also known as X Bug is located at Dekeleon 26,Gazi,Athens.

Have fun people!!!           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
vajrasana
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Apr 8, 2005 16:19
I Prefer a live performance but its also good like this!!! Get ready for PUNKUATING!!!
Moonsun
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Apr 8, 2005 17:35
Great party guys / joti the lover back in athens . and dimitri great line up , will be great seeing them together . good luck guys /
psypunk
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  39
Posted : Apr 8, 2005 21:10
Ok probably I'll be there too.
Remember Joti, the company from Ios island
yellow1

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Apr 8, 2005 22:45
very nice line-up,
unacceptable price 25euros for 2 guest dj sets.....
DETOX

Posted : Apr 9, 2005 00:23
Yellow you really dont have a clue of what you are talking about so please keep the 'unacceptable price for 2 guest dj's' comments for yourself.

Everybody in this damned country has an opinion about everything no matter if he knows what he is talking about or not.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Gopendragon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Apr 9, 2005 13:46
25 euros for Joti Sidhu PSYCHAOS is a very reasonable and good price with dimitri nakov!
JOTI STRIKES BACK AGAIN!!!
For those who knowS joti from the past events at rodon club, or amnhsia, or camel tube, or +soda OR...knows that such an event is mabye the best of the last two years in Athens.
Joti knows how to bring order to chaos and that we are a PSYCHOCHEMICAL AGE!!!
THAT GUY GAVE A LOT TO THE GREEK SCENE the psy-veterans knows what I mean!!!
WE MUST BE THERE EVERYONE OF US!!!
I was waiting for that artist such a long
time...prepare for real psy-dark chaotic
demonic wild and agressive trance battle!!!           ~~~~~~~namaskar~~~~~~~~~
After the End,a new Begining startS..
CLAW
CLAW

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Apr 9, 2005 13:47
Nice line-up

Detox u have to accept opinions about your parties...

At the end its all about ppl, if u do not care what ppl say it means that u are not willing to listen for suggestions that will prob make your future plans better...

• Noize Conspiracy Records •
http://soundcloud.com/c-l-a-w
https://www.facebook.com/CLAW.cy
DETOX

Posted : Apr 9, 2005 14:52
CHP i accept people opinions BUT when they can defend their opinions with valid arguments,not when just anyone pops up saying 'hey thats expensive hey thats unacceptable' without knowing what he is talking about.

I send yesterday a PM to Yellow asking him why he says such things in public when he doesnt know the conditions of organising an event,i detailed explained to him single things that he obviously ignores about organising a party and i am still waiting an answer from him soon i hope.

Organising a party is much more complicated than most people think and printing flyers doesnt cost 200 euros like most people think neither a flight ticket costs 250 euros like i noticed in another topic recently.

This is a limited capacity event in Athens and i can assure you that even when the club will be full the organisers will not be able to make a profit bigger than 800-1000 euros.

Do you think that the organisers really make this party in order to profit 1000 euros in the best condition while risking much more money and even their personal life with the current strict situation in Athens towards dance events?If someone thinks that then he wins the stupidity award of the year for 2005.

I am not the organiser of this event (when i will organise something in the future on my own you will see the flyer saying Exposure Productions presents...) but i just couldnt ignore Yellow or any other Yellow saying such comments because being an organiser in the past myself i simply cannot hold myself from proving how wrong people like Yellow are when they state such comments in public trying to create wrong and false impressions.

I dont have anything personal with Yellow,i dont even know the guy but seeing him expressing himself about things he ignores without prior asking and trying to get more informed then sorry but then i get really frustrated.

PLEASE people ask and learn whats going on,try to gather information before expressing yourself,just spend some time and think what organising an event means before next time you complain about it.Nothing is as easy as it seems.I always thought that if my aunt could drive a car then i could do it also but guess what IT WASNT AS EASY AS IT SEEMED TO BE           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
andonis
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  28
Posted : Apr 9, 2005 15:14
Good luck with this. I hope I make a comeback and attend it. Gopendra if Joti plays the music he used to this is going to kill us . He sure is a legend to the greek psy scene.
PlasmaticaGroup
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Apr 9, 2005 18:30
Good luck and have fun guys           And we keep on trancing!!!
We keep on dancing!!!
http://www.plasmaticagroup.com
email:info@plasmaticagroup.com
http://www.psychedelic.gr
XrTC

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Apr 12, 2005 03:07
nice one!!! Joti and Dimitri, both well known for their djing skills, will surely rock the place...

...but i have a question, Detox when u say "many surprises" do you mean a 5-euro-per-water-bottle surprise again? better not, don't you agree?

let's see.....           .
Respect is earned, not demanded...
http://www.myspace.com/xrtcmusic
DETOX

Posted : Apr 12, 2005 03:31
Actually XrTC the organisers just called me and wake me up about the water situation,they told me that by tomorrow they will fix this issue           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
CRX(HSS Records)
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : Apr 12, 2005 08:30
3 years ago joti played in +soda right after dave seaman.imagine the trendy progressive crowd listening to joti's chainsaws.
sure,a scene to remember
respect,
CRX,athens
ps.c u there people           Helicon Sounds Music
www.hssr.gr
Dot Kite
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Apr 12, 2005 13:34
Quote:

On 2005-04-09 14:52, DETOX wrote:
If someone thinks that then he wins the stupidity award of the year for 2005.

Dear Detox,
You may not be the organiser of this event, but considering that you are actually promoting this event, I find your answer above very crude and unprofessional.
Nothing personal with you (Actually I consider you as one of the most professionals in Greece), but i have the feeling that if you want to do serious business within this industry then you should be 100% PRO !

Best Regards
Tms
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - JOTI SIDHU and DIMITRI NAKOV in Athens on Saturday 16 of April.

1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance