Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - Psychedelics
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Psychedelics

The Green Channel
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  41
Posted : Apr 4, 2005 15:15
I have seen a lot of posts about psychedelics I want to describe a side which people do not always talk about in this forum… And I’m sorry it’s very long…

I have been in contact with the kondulini energy field many times (without any kind of stimulants), both by dancing and just listening to my headphones (I have even shed tears because of music), usually my longs get to a point while I’m dancing where I have to stop even though I don’t want to stop (I smoke too much of everything )…

First of all our shamanic ancestors used psychedelics (Ayahuasca, meskalin, Ibogaine, magic Mushroom etc.) to induce a state of trance, and to experience the “world” which some of us have had a glimpse off. However they also used sleep depravation, starvation, ritual dance and Psychical pain to induce a “state” of trance…

A lot of people can take LS-25 all their life without ever having a single bad trip… Some experience a bad trip because of debt, girlfriends, parents, addictions etc. all problems which they usually hide from, but are not able to hide from under the influence of LS-25… (You cannot hide from truth under the influence of LS-25) ALWAYS make sure when taking LS-25, that your mind is clear of worries… And DON’T take large doses of LS-25 at parties (only in safe environments, with people who you love)… And don’t take LS-25 more then once every two three month… Always and I mean always start with the smallest of doses… And I don’t recommend it for everybody…

Psychedelics are now again (as it was in the 60’s) being used to treat people with drug addictions… Ibogaine has been shown to be very affective against people with Cocaine addictions…

I don’t know how many of you are familiar with Ayahuasca, but Ayahuasca I WILL recommend to almost anybody! It’s been consumed by Indians of the Amazon for at least 2500 Years (the shamans and medicine men, and its good for many things amongst others healing (opening your chacras) )! The active ingredient is DMT, a substance which is released in your body when you are born and when you die… They even have a church in Brazil and other parts of South America (and Europe) where Ayahuasca is a holy sacrament… Most of the people attaining the church in Brazil are people from the faculty of medicine (Doctors Etc.)… Their have been made studies of these people, and generally they are much more happy and successful in society, then the general population… They meet every two weeks and drink Ayahuasca…

It’s the same world you experience on Ls-25 and Ayahuasca (and I enjoy both very much), but the Ayahuasca is more friendly towards people with weaker psyches, and in difference to most known drugs which to some decree fry your brain (if overused), Ayahuasca is very mild towards the brain…

The thing with psychedelics (the real ones the one I mentioned amongst others) is that they can help you see things which normally only very few see (people who are very religious or people who are able to meditate for hours and hours even days)

I can tell you this much About psychedelics they CHANGED my way of thinking, they opened my mind towards mediation (which I now practice almost everyday for an hour), they MADE me see the World as it really is Wonderful (Thank you Hoffman for the help), they MADE me LOVE everybody, even my ENEMIES, they made me really appreciate NATURE, I would never ever throw ANY kind of garbage in nature anymore, They made me a very spiritual person (I now believe with out a shadow of a doubt in an metaphysical existence and in a life after death: and it doesn’t matter whether you call it a “the one god”, KOSMOS or an ENERGY, it’s the same THING. Just imagine I was a true ATHIEST once, and I know most of my friends where two and they aren’t any longer).

When I SEE homeless person in the subway I ALWAYS give him money, even when I almost have no money I give him what I can, before I didn’t even notice them…

They open up your chackras (if used correctly)...

After my last Ayahuasca experience I wrote the following after waking up, in about five minutes this was the vision which I had seen during the night:

I feel sorry for mankind, paradise is here there and everywhere, a billions of a clock away, everything is a state of mind, you have the absolute power, its inside all of us, a Eden upon earth is a possibility, the world could change forever in an instance, if only people would open their eyes, it’s the ultimate irony , people have been trying for 1000’s of years to change their reality with tools and wars when in truth the only mean they needed was thought, believe in yourself, anything is possible…

I cry for god (energy, cosmos whatever you call in your religion), the whole universe only wants the best for us and we keep on destroying our selves…

I have been happy all my life but the happiness which lies deep inside all of us is
Indescribable...

You can truly own nothing and be the happiest person alive…

I'm interested in what YOU think...

p.s Music is a very important factor if you want to really experience the heaven which is right here:
I recommend for spiritual voyages:
Entheogenic, OTT, shpongle, Shulman, bluetech, juno reactor…

"Love is a way of life"

(Gaia, Love, Nature, Shamanism (.2A.y.0a.hu.1a.sc.2a.), Terence McKenna)
NeutroN
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  69
Posted : Apr 4, 2005 15:31
come on mate, wake up.... mark my words, one day u will fall with ur face flat on the ground and u will not believe that one day u actually wrote all of this. the first stage is always good, just wait till u get to later stages, and actually realize what it is ALL about
          "Great things are only possible with outrageous requests." Thea Alexander
The Green Channel
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Apr 4, 2005 15:43
Quote:

On 2005-04-04 15:31, NeutroN wrote:
come on mate, wake up.... mark my words, one day u will fall with ur face flat on the ground and u will not believe that one day u actually wrote all of this. the first stage is always good, just wait till u get to later stages, and actually realize what it is ALL about

I dislike people who sound condescending, and apparently you know nothing about the subject… I suggest you read about Ayahuasca… and for you information my friend, I rarely take any kind of substances (only weed)… And I don’t drink either… and I work… and don’t go to parties because the vibe just isn’t right… And this is not something new at all i felt like this for years (you judge people with out even knowing them)... I'm really sorry that this is the way you feel...
          "Love is a way of life"

NeutroN
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  69
Posted : Apr 4, 2005 16:09
Quote:

On 2005-04-04 15:43, The Green Channel wrote:
(you judge people with out even knowing them)...

the same goes for u bro. I can assure u I have experienced with all the psychedelics u have mentioned, even the 'holy' Ayahuasca, and many many more psychedelics, over many years. So from my experience and from experiences of many many many others I can say what I have said. their are stages which u find ur self in psychedelics and I tell u im over them, as for u it looks as if u are the one who doesnt know anything about them as u tell us that they are so good. yes they have thought me several lessons, but the final and most important lesson I had was to keep way from ilusions and live the 'normal' life.

my 2 cents bro

*what does this whole thing has to do with trance music? absolutely nothing.           "Great things are only possible with outrageous requests." Thea Alexander
The Green Channel
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Apr 4, 2005 16:21
Quote:

On 2005-04-04 16:09, NeutroN wrote:
Quote:

On 2005-04-04 15:43, The Green Channel wrote:
(you judge people with out even knowing them)...

the same goes for u bro. I can assure u I have experienced with all the psychedelics u have mentioned, even the 'holy' Ayahuasca, and many many more psychedelics, over many years. So from my experience and from experiences of many many many others I can say what I have said. their are stages which u find ur self in psychedelics and I tell u im over them, as for u it looks as if u are the one who doesnt know anything about them as u tell us that they are so good. yes they have thought me several lessons, but the final and most important lesson I had was to keep way from ilusions and live the 'normal' life.

my 2 cents bro

*what does this whole thing has to do with trance music? absolutely nothing.

I judged you because of what you wrote to me my friend, you judged my life without knowing it… My life is very normal; I have a great relationship with my family and my friends *better then I had before I even knew there was such a thing as electronic music… I love reality, I love the world I love my work, most people have no clue that I have ever even taken psychedelics… I’m not saying that psychedelics are the only way, you can achieve spiritual enlightenment in many ways, I just hadn’t before I tried psychedelics… A lot of "NORMAL" people take AYA as part of their religion… how can you say that i dont know anything about the subject did you even read what i wrote... And what it has to do with trance, the psychedelic culture has a lot to do with trance, i dont need to explain that... You know that...
          "Love is a way of life"

Acidhive
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Apr 4, 2005 17:06
Ok. A lot of people know my point of view regarding drugs. I say: you're stupid to take them. What you've been realising in your vision has come to me just being normal/sober or whatever you want to call it. You too could've realised without drugs the same thing you've experienced in your vision before if you had just looked around you real good and put some good hard thought into the matter.

About your vision: It would be nice if people finally saw all that, but trust me, it'll never happen. People are too stubborn to change. It's in people's nature to wage war and do stupid things like envy other people for what they have. It's practically as old as the earth. To change that would be to change human nature. Ain't gonna happen. At least not in your lifetime.
Why not shift your mind to more important matters concerning yourself instead of trying to reach an Utopia??

And before you start about it: Ofcourse, there will be exceptions. There are people out there with a lot of common sense and who are very good natured. I consider myself to be one of them in fact. But I learned long ago there are more people out there that want to continue on like they do now than just change for the better. Trust me, I've been there and argued with those people. It's no use as long as those kind of stubborn people are around. The people I'm referring to are just narrow-minded and believe me, there are LOTS of those.

Alas, the idea of your vision is good. It's just not reachable in my opinion and I for one, still am against drugs to reach any kind of state. I've always said: If the music has the power, it alone can set you in a trance. And then you know it's GOOD music And for the sake of something, (love, God, stars, whatever) start thinking without drugs people!
          "Subconscious unravels at the point of death, and all time it has known erupts into a moment. As death extinguishes us, so we become it."

[Esoteric: Subconscious Dissolution Into The Continuum]
The Green Channel
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Apr 4, 2005 17:27
Quote:

On 2005-04-04 17:06, Acidhive wrote:
Ok. A lot of people know my point of view regarding drugs. I say: you're stupid to take them. What you've been realising in your vision has come to me just being normal/sober or whatever you want to call it. You too could've realised without drugs the same thing you've experienced in your vision before if you had just looked around you real good and put some good hard thought into the matter.

About your vision: It would be nice if people finally saw all that, but trust me, it'll never happen. People are too stubborn to change. It's in people's nature to wage war and do stupid things like envy other people for what they have. It's practically as old as the earth. To change that would be to change human nature. Ain't gonna happen. At least not in your lifetime.
Why not shift your mind to more important matters concerning yourself instead of trying to reach an Utopia??

And before you start about it: Ofcourse, there will be exceptions. There are people out there with a lot of common sense and who are very good natured. I consider myself to be one of them in fact. But I learned long ago there are more people out there that want to continue on like they do now than just change for the better. Trust me, I've been there and argued with those people. It's no use as long as those kind of stubborn people are around. The people I'm referring to are just narrow-minded and believe me, there are LOTS of those.

Alas, the idea of your vision is good. It's just not reachable in my opinion and I for one, still am against drugs to reach any kind of state. I've always said: If the music has the power, it alone can set you in a trance. And then you know it's GOOD music And for the sake of something, (love, God, stars, whatever) start thinking without drugs people!

I’m happy that you have seen the vision , a lot haven’t… the problem is that society imprints a lot of things in our head, which you presume to be reality. I’m happy that society didn’t have the same effect on you, but it has had that effect on most people in fact, even the fact that you automatically link any kind of plant/drug usage with a person being dumb, that’s society… I have read the research that has been done on AYA in Brazil, you will find out that not even one person attaining the church has had any psychological problems afterwards, don’t believe me my friend, read, knowledge is power… You are absolutely right about my vision: I had it all inside my head I just hadn’t looked at it like that before, it was so clear…

You know the Socrates and Plato talked about the metaphysical world of ideas, I thought that was BS, but actually I believe it too be very true now... Because I had the experience of thoughts just falling down into your mind, ideas and so on…          "Love is a way of life"

The Green Channel
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Apr 4, 2005 17:38
Quote:

On 2005-04-04 17:06, Acidhive wrote:

thats what i have been doing for a long time... , because you have to start with yourselv...           "Love is a way of life"

full_on
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  279
Posted : Apr 4, 2005 18:08
First of all, I don't believe in chakras or even in God. But I respect everyone that does. In my post I mean no disrespect to you, The Green Channel. In fact, I like most of your posts.

In fact, there are at least two classes of active molecules in Ayahuasca: beta-carbolines (harmine, harmaline and tetrahydroharmine) that act as IMAO (Inhibitors of the enzime MonoAminoOxidase, the same enzyme that metabolize some neurotransmitters and are also present in the blood) and tryptamine alkaloids, usually N,N,DMT and some other molecules in the plant metabolic pathway.

Quote:

On 2005-04-04 15:15, The Green Channel wrote:
The active ingredient is DMT, a substance which is released in your body when you are born and when you die…

This is pure bullshit. I dare you to put a link to the scientific articles where this bullshit was published.

I believe drugs can be useful, but I strongly advice people to really go after the FACTS, instead of believing what they hear about it.

Respect!           .
...Be gentle with the earth...
...Dance like nobody's watching...
...I don't mind not going to Heaven, as long as they've got Coffee in Hell...
The Green Channel
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Apr 4, 2005 18:17
Quote:

On 2005-04-04 18:08, full_on wrote:
First of all, I don't believe in chakras or even in God. But I respect everyone that does. In my post I mean no disrespect to you, The Green Channel. In fact, I like most of your posts.

In fact, there are at least two classes of active molecules in Ayahuasca: beta-carbolines (harmine, harmaline and tetrahydroharmine) that act as IMAO (Inhibitors of the enzime MonoAminoOxidase, the same enzyme that metabolize some neurotransmitters and are also present in the blood) and tryptamine alkaloids, usually N,N,DMT and some other molecules in the plant metabolic pathway.

Quote:

On 2005-04-04 15:15, The Green Channel wrote:
The active ingredient is DMT, a substance which is released in your body when you are born and when you die…

This is pure bullshit. I dare you to put a link to the scientific articles where this bullshit was published.

I believe drugs can be useful, but I strongly advice people to really go after the FACTS, instead of believing what they hear about it.

Respect!

My friend youre from brazil go to the church... The Doc that is called Psychedelic science... and it has a lot of information about AYa and DMT... if you want it PM me ...
          "Love is a way of life"

pr0fane

Started Topics :  418
Posted : Apr 4, 2005 18:25
Although this topic is quite interesting (and the posts are more articulate than most other topics here), I don't see the connection to trance music.

It's fine to discuss drugs, but this isn't the right forum to have this kind of topics - there are plenty of other forums around dedicated to this.           DJ pr0fane (Iboga Records) | Multiphase
www.sunrisesupplies.com | www.iboga.dk | www.soundcloud.com/pr0fane
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - Psychedelics

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance