Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - asault by group of terrorists on a girl from thesaloniki @ AN club.is that true?

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

asault by group of terrorists on a girl from thesaloniki @ AN club.is that true?

tim@motion

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Mar 6, 2005 13:01
with all the respect to the organisers of the full carnival zone party,and with very sad feelings about this,i have just received some info that: a group of "hard" guys turn up against a girl (!!!!!) from thesaloniki,terrorizing her and threating her life for stupid reasons like:wich football team you support,this is athens etc.

Since this is the first time that i am facing something so stupid taking place at a trance party (and not at karaiskakh or tumba stadium) i want to ask if anyone joining this forum was there (since i wasn't) and enlighten us with what exactly happened.

Once more i have to repeat that i am opening this topic with all the respect to the organisers since i am possitive that they have nothing to do with this

don't fuck with me
acidonacid
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  61
Posted : Mar 6, 2005 13:12

I dont visit this party and I dont know if this is true.But I like football also and I am a fanatic fan of my favorite team.
BUT I believe we must keep out these things from the parties.
If you want a fight for fun you can go the sunday at karaiskaki or toumpa or your favorite team stadium but not at the parties.
This is place for music and good time.
Is a place for dance and good vibes.
For love and respect.
If this happen was very stupid...
Keep this guys out of our music and culture.

Open your mind...
Gopendragon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Mar 6, 2005 15:27
what do we have here psy-trancers or hooligans?
if is that true better keep out of parties hoolifans.
"namaskar"
Tralala

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Mar 6, 2005 15:29
I wasnt there and obviously dont know anything about it...but of course it would not surprise me at all if something like this had indeed happened, as I have watched incidents like this many times in the past...unforunately thats the quality of people who go these days to the parties.....

Oh and how was that trance spirit? Peace, love and unity??
Yeah, right...
astraldor

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Mar 6, 2005 16:38
Yes mr tim this is Athens becaouse if you are in another city you dont scream incide a club i fuck your city and thinks like that. Imagine that you are at neraida and someone from Athens is behind you and screams "mouniaa gamo thn thessalonikh sas. What would happen then?
The stupidity of this girl was over the limits . She must confused toumpa or harilaou with ann club i guess.
Some people cant respect anything.           Astral Plane: A dimension of existence beyond the physical world. A place where disembodied spirits dwell. Many attempt to contact the astral plane through meditation or by using psychic energy.
DETOX

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Mar 6, 2005 16:50
I was at the party yesterday along with a friend of mine and in the morning hours i heard a girl shouting very very loud 'ASSHOLES I FUCK YOUR ATHENS' (mounia gamo tin athina sas gia tin akrivia).

I didnt give attention to the incident though i was VERY VERY OFFENDED AND PISSED OFF by that girl's attitude since i know that only a JUNKIE can say such a thing in a party.

Now you tell us that this girl was 'terrorised' by some people,WELL SHE GOT WHAT SHE DESERVED NO?

If some people cant control their COMPLEX and their DRUG ADDICTION then JUST STAY HOME YOU JUNKIES.

Any further questions MRS GRINIARIS???

I hope no....

P.S And because the party was organised by Iraklis Mindphaser i have to inform all the people that HE WAS THE REASON that this girl didnt return to her home city with some broken bones.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
yellow1

Posted : Mar 6, 2005 18:57
hahaha...you are big worthless chickens...would you really break the bones of a GIRL???hahha...what a complex mr Detox...
vajrasana
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Mar 6, 2005 19:08
thats the cause that we cant do nothing to make this scene better.if we combine football or our roots with the scene the hole scene goes straight to hell.i agree with detox.if you can't handle the brain damage cut it off!
vandeck

Posted : Mar 6, 2005 20:10
Back to the Greek attitude:P and i thing
tim-X-treme post was so civilized
i fell sad now as you tim no violence i agry but no junkies neither
andonis
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  28
Posted : Mar 6, 2005 22:18
I didn't get any of this, most possibly because I was busy having a good time. I mean in the end let her shout, I personally really don't give a fuck for such things when I am in a party.

P.S. I also had to deal with energy reflecting on the walls...
DETOX

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Mar 6, 2005 23:19
Yellow you call me a complex person and a worthless chicken?

Sorry but i never went to any party and shout anything like 'Fuck Thesaloniki You Assholes'.

It would be by the way very interesting to see what would happen if a girl from Athens shouted anything like that in a party at Thesaloniki,i guess she would never return back home alive and we all know why...

BUT in Athens yesterday noone touched that girl cause we are not TERRORISTS like Tim X Treme called those persons.

The title of this thread should be SORRY FOR THE JUNKIE GIRL FROM THESSALONIKI instead the 'terrorists from Athens'.

And please next time before you rush out to accuse some people FIRST LEARN THE FACTS AND THEN SPEAK.

SO like vajrasana said in his last post IF YOU JUNKIES CANT STAND THE BRAIN DAMAGE THEN STAY HOME AND SAVE US FROM YOUR USELESS PRESENCE,WE DONT WANT YOU IN OUR SCENE ANYWAY.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
movek
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Mar 6, 2005 23:59
Quote:

On 2005-03-06 23:19, DETOX wrote:
i guess she would never return back home alive and we all know why...

...can you tell us why please?

Quote:

BUT in Athens yesterday noone touched that girl cause we are not TERRORISTS like Tim X Treme called those persons.

...I'm sure that in thessaloniki we 'll have done the same thing...afterall who cares about junkies?

Quote:

And please next time before you rush out to accuse some people FIRST LEARN THE FACTS AND THEN SPEAK.

...I think that Tim asked from someone who have been there to enlight us about what really happen so I think that you are the one who is rude around here...

ps: I'm very sad to hear about what happen
the attitude of the girl was very bad indeed

ps2: Mr X-moderator... turn your caps off please           Aει ο θεος ο μεγας γεωμετρει το συμπαν = 3,1415926
diskonekt
Fat Data

Started Topics :  37
Posted : Mar 7, 2005 00:05
Hey DETOX i guess by now we all know how much you hate junkies but there's no need to turn another thread into an anti-junkie protest man...
and another thing i don't get...noone touched that girl ....but then....SHE GOT WHAT SHE DESERVED ?

To the topic now,i really cant get that endless continouous dispute between the "citadel of thesaloniki" and the "kingdom of Athens"...what the fuck ...it must be smthng with me or with the fact that i didnt grew up in one of those places so i missed my chance to be brainwashed...i dont know if i should laugh or cry really...how more typical greeks can we be...
           Peace, Love, Death metal
atlanticark

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Mar 7, 2005 00:27
Guys let's chill out a bit

First, Detox the scene is no one's to claim as theirs. Do not invite junkies at the events you may be having at your place. But the scene is not yours so please keep your "WE DONT WANT YOU IN OUR SCENE ANYWAY" aphorisms to yourself.

I really can see how trance people have become so disrespectful to others in the scene on the gounds of "well, she is nothing but a junkie..."

And if you really think that healthy people are justified to attack, in any way, a heroin-addict because she shouted "Gamw tin Athina" at a trance party then you may find the true meaning of life by joining Xrisi Augi or any other similar group who take pleasure from others' misfortunes.

Please excuse the personal note Detox, i am not attacking you, but what the true meaning of your message represents.
Narcosis
Narcosis

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Mar 7, 2005 00:46
I was at the party and i leave at the morning. I didnt see anything... Maybe happens after.           Trance Sound As A Medium Towards Mystical Experience...
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - asault by group of terrorists on a girl from thesaloniki @ AN club.is that true?

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance