First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Oktava Records Private NYE 3 day Party

Lux
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Jan 19, 2005 02:28
During Xmas there was a private party organised by the Oktava Records crew. It would be a 400 people event hosted in a hotel in Peloponisos, the exact location kept secret until the last day of the party.

Being the party private, everyone had to buy a 100 euro invitation prior to the party in order to get in, which also included the price of the room in the hotel for the 3 whole days of the party. The party included names like Frank E, Emok, Atmos, Serge and many others, mostly Greek djs and acts.

On the last day before the party just as everyone was packed and ready to go, there was a phone call that the party was cancelled. It is said SDOE went to the hotel and shut down the whole thing, probably because the Oktava Records crew were not doing the whole thing in a legitimate way in terms of the invitations.

Of course everyone had already paid the 100 euro for the invitation. Now, 18 days after the whole thing took place no one has yet been paid back his money for the invitations.

Mr Mike, the Oktava Records man, responsible for the whole event surprisingly enough has his mobile phone switched off.

The excuse heard so far about this delay is that Oktava Records had already paid the owner of the hotel the money required from him from the invitations' money and are now waiting for him to return them the money so that they can start repaying people.

All I have to say is that if people don't start getting their money back soon, this will be known throughout the whole of Europe starting from the Internet and then moving on...

This is a very small world we are living in...
          Don't hope 2 much 4 something cause u may end up getting it...
odysseus
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  99
Posted : Jan 19, 2005 11:01
yea.. i heard this story..too bad..
2 friends payed 150 euros each one!!
so maybe you r lucky lux!!
lets hope that they '"ll give back your money..
its a lot of money..
400 tickets for 100 euros is 40.000 euros!!!
i agree with you..
the world is too small...
TaRaTaTaM

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jan 19, 2005 12:40
yea and this ppl have bad past,so maybe your a..s want that
filage ta rouha na exeis ta misa           only the dirty one's will survive
Lux
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jan 19, 2005 14:02
My ass didn't want anything to happen TaRaTaTaM. The vast majority of the 400 people who were supposed to go to the party know the Oktava Rec crew personally and are also people actively involved with the scene being around for many years.

If they want to fuck up all these people that know them it's their problem. At the end of the day I'm gonna lose 100 euros. They're gonna lose much more and it's already happening....
yellow1

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jan 19, 2005 14:11
this doenst make sense....
400 people x 100euros each = 40 000 euros!!!

thats not a prive, thats a festival....
prive my ass...
Lux
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jan 19, 2005 14:27
Of course this topic has already started being posted to other psy-forums on the Internet and phone calls and e-mails have already being made to various people involved in the scene throughout the whole Europe and beyond.

By the end of the week everyone will know about this...           Don't hope 2 much 4 something cause u may end up getting it...
I.Mike

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Jan 19, 2005 22:38
This goes to Lux and to whom it may concern...

on behalf of oktava records and all people involved in the NYE party...

first things first... lux, when u want to inform the people about the truth (maybe your truth..!), plz do it ,but do it the right way and dont give half information...

in deed the party was cancelled as cops shut down the whole thing.
280 invitations (and not 400) were sold till the day of the party and 130 invitations WERE refounded the same day that the party was cancelled and these people got their money back. it was a strictly private party ONLY for friends! people of oktava records spend their new year night in the police station not because they did a party with an illegal way (!!) or some crap things that lux said, but because the police when arrived in the hotel , already had an invitation in their hand and new everything about the party. i can not give more info for this in public, as it is now sure that among the 150 people that have not got their money back (yet), there is the guy who is working with the police who gave them the invite and let them know the whole plan! this party was from friends to friends and oktava didnt fucked it up...the roufianos among the "cream" of psy-trance scene in athens did...as he probably did with mindphazer, one week earlier the oktava party.
if anyone is interesting in more details for what exactly has happen can send me a private message in this forum.

now.... oktava records people and everyone involved, my friend lux , are 10 years in the scene and we have given all our power and soul for the scene in greece and abroad as we all travel years now... before & after the samothraki festivals we have risk our lifes & personal freedom for trance scene when everybody are hidden behind nick names and fake phone numbers...like u!! or maybe behind fake companies and trance forums... we are here doing parties and we will be in the next 10 years too..! we have telephones, official offices and valid email address that we regularly check..if someone wants to speak to me and see me its fucking easy ....

as for the world , europe and globe that has to know for who we are (!), lux, they know who we are . more than 35.000 people have been in events that we have done in the past and they know who we are from our actions and not just words....

and by the way ...who are u lux friend that u will inform all planet for me?? !! and what u have done for trance in your homecountry ??!

and to close it .....

OKTAVA RECORDS REALLY APOLOGISE for all mess up with the nye party and the trouble that we put you throught but everyone knows our scene and the busts that happening around the world and especcially in greece/athens...
unforunatelly between us there is always the roufianos (trator) and the rest of the organizers that are left in athens should all filter their "guests lists"...
we are working on the refound of your tickets money as we speak and hopefully by the end of the month we will be ready to refound the last tickets.

thanx all the people for their support and trust through all the years.....

Lux
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jan 19, 2005 23:01
Hello Mike, so nice of you to reply. It was about time someone told the people what really happened. It took you only 19 days for it and my post on this thread to do it, but hey, better late than ever! It's even more surprising that you answered back only one day after I posted this thread. How strange...

First of all if your knowledge about English was adequate and you have read my post carefully, you would see that I use the expression "It is said SDOE went to the hotel..." meaning that this is not what I say but what it is said from various people. What I said about the party is not what I have said personally but what people have heard and have told me. People who still haven't got their money back.

Thank you very much for coming out and telling the people what has really happened. How nice of you to do that. Very enlightening indeed...

Secondly I am not hiding from anyone, since I have been trying to get my money from you for the last 19 days now. I just had to provoke you guys in some ways to get some feedback.

I don't care for how long you have been making parties and for how long you will. This is not my problem. All I care is that I get treated with some respect. The rest is your problem, not mine, because at the end of the day you make your living from my money and from the rest of the people who pay for your parties.

I don't care who gave you in to the police, how many people know you in the world and last but not least leave it to me what I have done for trance in my home country.

Just try and do your job properly as a label crew and party organisers and leave the rest of the criticism to the people who pay you with their money. If you can't do your job properly, then simply stop doing it. If you had done this properly you would have taken precautions about the snitch that gave you in to the police.

Also, how come some people already got their money and some haven't? Are they privileged and we are not?

Give to all the people their money back and everyone is happy. It's as simple as that.
I.Mike

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Jan 19, 2005 23:38
Quote:

On 2005-01-19 23:01, Lux wrote:
Hello Mike, so nice of you to reply. It was about time someone told the people what really happened. It took you only 19 days for it and my post on this thread to do it, but hey, better late than ever! It's even more surprising that you answered back only one day after I posted this thread. How strange...

SO LUX ALL PEOPLE KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON SINCE DAY ONE! WE HAVE 15 PEOPLE GIVING INVITATIONS AWAY AND I SPEAK WITH THEM ALMOST EVERYDAY FOR OUR SITUATIONS, SO I QUESS THEY SPEAK WITH THEIR FRIENDS TOO...

First of all if your knowledge about English was adequate and you have read my post carefully, you would see that I use the expression "It is said SDOE went to the hotel..." meaning that this is not what I say but what it is said from various people. What I said about the party is not what I have said personally but what people have heard and have told me. People who still haven't got their money back.

POLICE & SDOE IS ONE TEAM UNFORTUNATELLY!!

Thank you very much for coming out and telling the people what has really happened. How nice of you to do that. Very enlightening indeed...

PEOPLE KNOW WHAT I SAID SINCE DAY 1

Secondly I am not hiding from anyone, since I have been trying to get my money from you for the last 19 days now. I just had to provoke you guys in some ways to get some feedback.

U HAVE FEEDBACK SINCE DAY 1 IF U ARE SOMEONE THAT HAVE INVITATION BUT U JUST LIE HERE...
PLZ SEND ME PRIVATE MAIL WHO ARE U AND FROM WHO U GOT YOUR INVATE AND I CAN SEND U MY PHONE NUMBER TO SPEAK WITHOUT NICKNAMES....

I don't care for how long you have been making parties and for how long you will. This is not my problem. All I care is that I get treated with some respect. The rest is your problem, not mine, because at the end of the day you make your living from my money and from the rest of the people who pay for your parties.

WE ALWAYS TREAR EVERYONE WITH RESPECT THATS WHY WE STILL EXIST IN THE SCENE MATE!!
THE REST IS IN YOUR IMAGINATION.

I don't care who gave you in to the police, how many people know you in the world and last but not least leave it to me what I have done for trance in my home country.

OF COURSE U DONT CARE...KNOW CARES WHATS GOING ON ...PEOPLE ONLY CARE WHEN THE SHIT COMES TO THEIR HOUSE!! IF U KNOW WHAT I MEAN... AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, WHY U DONT SHARE WITH ME & THE FORUM WHO IS MR LUX ??

Just try and do your job properly as a label crew and party organisers and leave the rest of the criticism to the people who pay you with their money. If you can't do your job properly, then simply stop doing it. If you had done this properly you would have taken precautions about the snitch that gave you in to the police.

I NEVER CRITISIZED THE PEOPLE THAT PAY TICKETS IN OUR EVENTS , I JUST CRITISIZED YOU.
I WONT BE IN TROUBLE TO ANSWER FOR THE PRECAUTIONS THING U SAY... ITS JUST RIDICOULUS... I UNDERSTAND HOW MANY YEARS U DANCE BY SAYING THIS....

Also, how come some people already got their money and some haven't? Are they privileged and we are not?

AS U CORRECTLY SAID IN YOUR FIRST POST, WE PREPAID THE VENUE (AND SOUND) , SO THE REST OF THE MONEY THAT HAD LEFT WERE RETURNED IN RANDOM ORDER AND NOT BY CHOICE OF COURSE.

Give to all the people their money back and everyone is happy. It's as simple as that.

THIS IS WHAT WE TRY TO DO BUT PEOPLE LIKE U MAKE IT MORE DIFFICULT....SINCE U DONT UNDERSTAND THAT PEOPLE LIKE US WONT HIDE FROM NOONE AND THAT IT IS COMPLETELY STUPID VIEW TO SAY THAT WE TRIED TO STEAL MONEY FROM PEOPLE THAT ARE OUR FRIENDS...ANYHOW...
WAITING YOUR CONTACT....

yellow1

Posted : Jan 20, 2005 00:09
come on people,
it was a friends only event and there were only 280 invitations out given hand by hand and asfalites managed to sneak into this one???????

Now i understand why the athens scene is dead...
odysseus
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  99
Posted : Jan 20, 2005 11:12
its possible yellow1...
if they given the invitations to ppl they sell drugs or (dangerous ppl)
anyway i have a faith that the ppl will take back their money..
trance music is the soundtrack of our life

AN8RWPOS

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jan 20, 2005 17:38
guyz... it iz az simple az busting "vagelis" for a couple of joints or sth on some thursday night and finding an invitation on him and.. "well, well.. what do we have here.. !?"
everyone of us knowz the situation here. we all have to take notes and be more creative on the next plan of attack..
we may have some casualtiez during battlez but the war iz ourz !!

-we'll keep the sacred scrollz undaground till Appolon asx for them-           -----------------------------------------
it's ON !!
-----------------------------------------
griniaris
Inactive User

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jan 21, 2005 15:03
So this is a good arpaxti for sure bravoooooo oktaviaaaaa! This was clever man! But I can not stop xwnw! Ok here it is. The party cancelled one day before it even begin so cut the b...t oktavia! And ofcourse it was going to cancelled with so many drugdillers inside so where is the problem? You didn't know this will happened? You must be very stupid to go to oktavia's prive! Jesus what were you thinking?           Don't Fuck With Me!
Xfactor

Posted : Jan 21, 2005 15:09
First of all i want to mention,to Lux guy: you did right that you wrote about this matter here in the forum,so all the people be able to know about the NYE fucking situation!
After 20 days and only after this threat that this will happen in other forums,too,Mike came up with an oficcial reply!!
What a proffessional!!
and the big lie that the half people have taken their money...This is a big lie!NO ONE have taken his/her money back till now.
Come on guys...who they think they are and they are doing such a scum...Here we are talking for 280*100=28000 euros!!
and why believe all this stories about the pre paid hotel e.t.c. and if the things are like this,Octava does not have back up money to pay back their people,who go and support and pay in their events??ABSOLUTELY PROFESSIONALS!!(what a Record company!!)

>This goes to OCTAVA Recs:
You did Samothraki Festivals and all of us support you and congratulate you,but if you think that you can do anything you want from that time and on you are ridiculous...
Always remember:TRANCE SCENE is TRANCE PEOPLE if you are one of those Trancers give the respect to the rest of the people and do not give shit!!!

>Lets see if the official reply from Mike that will refound all the tickets until the end of the month,will be true.......
>Today is 21.(9 more days patience)!!!
and do not forget OKTAVA CREW that it was your choice to get hide and not refund the tickets till now,so it was your choice to loose our trust and many more!!!

Space Boy
Inactive User

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jan 22, 2005 16:18
come on guys
all the promoters are the same
they are waiting and when the chance show up,krappp
they got the money and 'pios eide ton panai(panagiotis )'           Takse mou !!!!!!!!!!!
There is more space between atoms and the other atoms of the universe
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - Oktava Records Private NYE 3 day Party

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance