Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Ambient & Chill Out - Any news from Shulman ?

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Any news from Shulman ?

-= NoZ =-

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jan 18, 2005 00:43
Just landed from a little mind-trip with
"In Search Of A Meaningful Moment"....
can't wait for the new album !! rumor says
it's coming this year... but when?

shulman
Shulman

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Jan 20, 2005 03:33
Hi

Just saw this and thought it’s a good opportunity to make a small news update.

We are currently involved in couple of projects which progress in parallel and each with a pace of its own.

Our first album release will probably happen in about 4-5 months from now. It’s an album entitled “Random Thoughts” which is basically an odd compilation of stuff we made not for a particular album. Some are tracks that were produced over the years with no particular project in mind. Some are remixes we made to other artists, and some are collaborations with other artists. It’s a very diverse album spanning different genres, moods, beats, and feelings. The final track list isn’t decided yet so I can’t really give more info yet =)

Apart from that a collaboration with the master mind Matt Hillier aka ISHQ is on the way in full speed. I believe this project will turn out to be a very colorful animated psychedelic heaven for your listening pleasure. Were aiming very strongly to make this a very deep and visual album bordering both the abstract and the traditional musical worlds. If all goes well this will be released in couple of months from now as well.

Another more usual style 3rd Shulman album is on the way and is progressing very nicely but I don’t anticipate it will be released before 2006.

The near future will also see the release of a new track in a compilation. And couple of remixes to Shulman tracks by Bluetech and Carbon Based Lifeforms released as well…

Hope this update makes sense as I’m very tired (and wasted) =)

cheers
\Y.

furthur
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Jan 20, 2005 04:05
Thx, Yaniv
That collaboration with Matt looks extremely interesting, and we'll see about random thoughts, I guess, but then again, which thoughts are not random.           Load Universe into Cannon. Aim at Brain. Fire.

www.ganesha.ca
doku

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jan 20, 2005 06:47
I can't wait for the Carbon Based Lifeforms remix. Not to mention anything involving ISHQ. Keep up the good work!
Lucid Dragon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Jan 20, 2005 13:36
wow .... the collaberation with ishq sounds increible..
cant wait. ..
goos luck ...
bom ..
          "Let your life lightly dance on the edges of Time like dew on the tip of a leaf. "
--Rabindranath Tagore
The Green Channel
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  41
Posted : Jan 21, 2005 14:29
I can't wait .           "Love is a way of life"

(Gaia, Love, Nature, Shamanism (.2A.y.0a.hu.1a.sc.2a.), Terence McKenna)
tortas

Posted : Jan 24, 2005 15:12
Quote:

On 2005-01-20 03:33, shulman wrote:

Apart from that a collaboration with the master mind Matt Hillier aka ISHQ is on the way in full speed. I believe this project will turn out to be a very colorful animated psychedelic heaven for your listening pleasure.

WOW This is something to wait for....two of my favourite artists together....must be great
Anyway keep up the great work all your stuff is beatifull
dNETv2

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jan 24, 2005 17:40
Whaa.. Yeh, Shulman + ISHQ could very well be the release of the year. Very exciting to see such a wonderful collaboration.

Yaniv... I can't help but to notice you keep saying "Our", and "We". Have you taken someone under you wing? I always thought the Shulman project was a solo project, hence the name...
yeti

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jan 24, 2005 18:00
http://www.shulman.info/bio.htm            - The yeti loves to drink shnaps too, so he's like a real shaman... he, uhm, uh, if you want to contact him, you have to put some alcoholic offerings in front of the forest.
scraper
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Jan 25, 2005 00:43
EWWW 2006, that's so 1 year from now
-= NoZ =-

Posted : Jan 26, 2005 22:51
Yaniv, thank you for answering !!! it's gooood news for all of us !! can't wait for your upcoming comp.
and for the collaboration with Ishq.... but the thing i'm waiting for the most is your 3rd album !
keep on blowing our minds away.... thanx
djsoma

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Jan 28, 2005 10:10
Reading these news makes me very excited (I'm can't help bouncing on my chair and laughing). Soooo good stuff on it's way, something for the peace-loving people all around the world.

Natural Born Chillers - compilation is pure enjoyment all the way! Five stars and instant classic stamp on the cover!           http://musicandhappylife.blogspot.com/
djsoma@gmail.com
lucidpicnic
Lucid Picnic

Started Topics :  132
Posted : Feb 8, 2005 23:14
ishq&shulman
djomshanti

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Feb 9, 2005 06:20
good news, cant wait to hear the remixes , and for a sugestion for final track ; uplifting i liked the upbeat tracks on soundscapes and modern tales
          there is no holy wars, only holy cows
Star-Trooper
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Aug 12, 2005 18:21
any news on "Random Thoughts"?
10x
          To Infinity And Beyond!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Ambient & Chill Out - Any news from Shulman ?

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance