Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance Art - Trippy psychedelic art on posters???

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Trippy psychedelic art on posters???

Honguito
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Dec 2, 2004 05:43
Hey people!

I like Naoto Hattori's and Alex Gray's art very much. Unfortunately I'm not loaded with enough cash to buy their original paintings. So I have to choose the less expensive alternative - posters.

So, do you know where I can find trippy psychedelic art on posters? Any website? It doesn't matter if it's some of Gray's or Hattori's work or someone else. I'm satisfied as long as it's trippy, mind-twisting and psychedelic. There must be many talented artists out there that I don't know about. I'm very new to the psychedelic art so I don't know many names. Please, help me out!

Keep the vibe alive!
Pointy

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Dec 2, 2004 13:59
You can by posters of Grey's paintings on his website. Not super cheap, but affordable. Check here: http://www.alexgrey.com/shop.html
Posters of Hattori's paintings are available here: http://www.cafepress.com/naoto/234945

Makes a good christmas present as well.... enjoy           "*´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·` * Magic is believing in yourself, if you can do that, you can make anything happen. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe..·´¨` .¸¸.·´¨`»
Rik
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  107
Posted : Dec 2, 2004 15:06
www.psymbolic.com
www.nemo.org

http://www.psychedelic-art.com/Posters/Poster-index.htm ->> UV posters!!!

And get in touch with Luke brown from canada, who has the most amazing prints for very cheap prizes!!!

www.psytracks.com :: Brand new website for sharing your psytracks with the world. Get a free 250Mb Artist profile, Blog and events calender!
www.psygarden.be :: Upload your psychedelic art and partypictures to our gallery!
Honguito
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Dec 2, 2004 15:11
Hello Pointy and thanks for the help. I forgot to mention in my post that I have already been to Grey's and Hattori's official sites. The problem I have is that Hattori only sells the poster I would ike to buy in 16" * 20", and that's too small I think. I absolutely looooove the "temptation"-poster though. maybe I'll buy that one. Also Grey's work called "painting" is so beautiful. But that one isn't sold as posters.

So please people, bring on the links to twisted art on posters.

Peace, love and light!

Keep the vibe alive!
Honguito
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Dec 2, 2004 15:12
Rik, you made that post while I wrote my reply to Pointy. Oh, yummy yummy! I'll check those links out immediately. Thank you very much!!!
Honguito
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Dec 2, 2004 16:35
www.psymbolic.com <- I didn't really like the art which didn't really matter becuase that stuff was too expensive anyway

www.nemo.org <- Has a big collection on ebay. Some really nice stuff and some not as nice. But he only ships the stuff within the USA

http://www.psychedelic-art.com/Posters/Poster-index.htm <- some quite cool stuff but "quite cool" is not good enough for me
Rik
IsraTrance Team

Posted : Dec 2, 2004 17:39
Find luke brown's stuff

Also, Deviantart.com has many psychedelic artworks available for printing!!!!          www.psytracks.com :: Brand new website for sharing your psytracks with the world. Get a free 250Mb Artist profile, Blog and events calender!
www.psygarden.be :: Upload your psychedelic art and partypictures to our gallery!
Honguito
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Dec 2, 2004 20:32
Rik: Luke Brown is really awesome! I found his artwork via erowid.org. There was a link ( http://www.spectraleyes.com/ ) which seems to be Brown's official homesite. I've looked through all the art on erowid now and I really must say that Brown is one of my absolute favourite! BUT, it doesn't seem like his paintings (or posters) are for sale. Atleast not via www.spectraleyes.com . I mailed him via the "feedback"-feature on the webpage, and I hope for a quick reply. But who knows, maybe he doesn't check that e-mail often. This is erally urgent because I want to buy one to my girlfriend as a christmasgift.

If anyone knows where I can buy Luke Brown's artwork, please inform me!

Keep the vibe alive!
slyman604
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Dec 2, 2004 23:28
www.buildaposter.com will print anything in flouro ink and the price is pretty good. I printed out a 2 by 3 foot poster for 35 us dollars.
slyman604
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Dec 2, 2004 23:34
wow luke brown is really amazing. He needs to do some psy covers.
www.psymbolic.com....thats a total ripoff.
Rik
IsraTrance Team

Posted : Dec 3, 2004 11:37
Quote:

On 2004-12-02 20:32, Honguito wrote:
Rik: it doesn't seem like his paintings (or posters) are for sale. Atleast not via http://www.spectraleyes.com . I mailed him via the "feedback"-feature on the webpage, and I hope for a quick reply. But who knows, maybe he doesn't check that e-mail often. This is erally urgent because I want to buy one to my girlfriend as a christmasgift.

If anyone knows where I can buy Luke Brown's artwork, please inform me!

Keep the vibe alive!

I was able to buy 4 prints by Luke at Boom festival (priced 15 or 20 euro each for signed posters, 30 by 50cm i think)

I have not found an online shop selling his printed works, but i do know he sells everything he makes at very reasonable prices!

Love & light
Rik           www.psytracks.com :: Brand new website for sharing your psytracks with the world. Get a free 250Mb Artist profile, Blog and events calender!
pluto

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Dec 6, 2004 17:23
According to the guy who is doing Luke's website, they are working on adding an e-commerce component to it. He is hoping it will be done in the next few months then we can all buy his beautiful creations online. I can't wait!!
Cosmos Mariner

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Dec 7, 2004 00:59
those tattoo's he's done are amazing... i kinda want one! damn

sound is vibration
Farbini

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Dec 15, 2004 22:57
You can find nice posters of Doktor J at:
www.doktorj.ca

Peace,

Farb0_
Honguito
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Dec 16, 2004 03:36
that doctorj have some very interesting posters. but the price is unfortunately beyond my current budget
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance Art - Trippy psychedelic art on posters???

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance