Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - Take A Look !

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Take A Look !

Psygirl®
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  189
Posted : Nov 18, 2004 02:26
I just recieved this weeks PsyReviews newsletter and found a very funny article. What are your opinions?

Isratrance Forum Member Posts In Wrong Section, Finds Dead Horse's Head In Bed

Easygoing happygolucky israel-based trance forum Isratrance today issued a stark warning to all members never to post anything in the wrong forum, nor to post a topic which has previously been covered.

The police state, set up as a sounding board for the world's trancers, was established to be a gathering space for happy hippies and illiterate drug addicts the world over. It has become the world's largest, and most dangerous, internet trance forum with over 50,000 members, mostly too scared to post in case someone comes down on them (in the words of one of the site's moderators) "so fucking hard you'll thing god himself has opened his mightly bowels in your direction."

Earlier this week, hapless stoner Bob D*Builder from California inadvertently posted his "Tops for November!! Bom!" in the CD reviews thread.

"It was a complete mistake," he said. "I had two browser windows open, and was smoking a bowl of the chronic. Then my mum rang, and the cat needed feeding. So when i went back into my crib, which is full of crystals and shit i bought off ebay -- i mean, shit i bought on my travels with some dat players in india -- when i went back into my crib, i must have posted in the reviews forum."

"I knew immeidately that there was something up. The world seemed to have frozen. Quite suddenly, the screen on my laptop went blank, and the words "KNOCK KNOCK, BOB D*BUILDER" came up on the screen."

"With that, there was a knock at the door. I was scared. I went to see who it was, and it was some guy with an Israeli accent asking if he could throw up in my bathroom. I wasnt too keen on him doing this, so I told him to go away, and he did."

"When i returned to my room, there was a dead horse's head in the bed, all bloody and shit. I shivered."

Psyreviews PM'd several isratrance moderators for comment but nobody responded. The case is reminiscent of the time Isratrance moderators hunted down and killed a young German trancer, for posting a question about Hallucinogen in 2003 that had previously been asked in 1999. Only this week, somebody posted something that had previosuly been covered, who is now in fear of his life.

Asking not to be named, Dave Clements from Tasmania said "I saw the first reaction post after what I said. It read 'hey brutha -- please learn 2 use da search section. or we'll come round and fuck up your face.' The Second post read 'hey chill the man aksed a q... boms and peace' while the third read 'yeh... live let live men... we all brutha... but u shud use search baba'."

"I have no fucking clue what any of them are on about. I think it's code."

(I just hope I'll be safe because I know that this post doesn't belong in this section, hehe )

Live for the journey, not the destination.
Mighty Fat Records
Mighty Fat Records

Started Topics :  31
Posted : Nov 18, 2004 02:34
hehe... that's some funny stuff

Didn't know isratrance has 50,000 members and didn't know the mods are so tough.. will think twice now before I post anything - Don't want to find a horse's head in my bed, will mess up my sheets           Mighty Fat Records
www.mightyfatrecords.com
www.myspace.com/mightyfatrecords
Manoloco - Mind Your Own Groove: OUT NOW
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  506
Posted : Nov 18, 2004 03:03
that psyreviews dude is gonna get his face fucked up if he doesnt watch out...
eastside mutherfucka. queens nigga here.          "On the other hand, you have different fingers."
http://myspace.com/gadimon
-Abatwa-
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posted : Nov 18, 2004 04:10
nicely put           `Bottomless wonders spring from simple rules, which are repeated without end` Mandelbrot
daniel duarte
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Nov 18, 2004 05:25
Laughed my ass out.. Nice one.

And answering NoKeyAah.. that sentence was part of the psyreviews newsletter, and by the way, it is a joke lol.
HandA
Inactive User

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Nov 18, 2004 07:11
damn funny stuff .... and kind of true
Animus
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Nov 18, 2004 07:18
hehehehe funny!!!
Candy
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  184
Posted : Nov 18, 2004 07:26
Lol Damion... I always laugh hysterically from his newsletters          Majority is never right!

"Without music, life is meaningless."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Templar^
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  105
Posted : Nov 18, 2004 08:11
I've posted once a thingy about Alien Project from psyreviews here. As a punishment from isra-mods I was planted a mini-radio in my brain and since that I have to listen to AP's tracks for all eternity.           www.ektoplazm.com/2011/panta-deus - download for free Psytrance.pl's 10th anniversary compilation featuring 100% Polish psy-music (goa, prog, dark, full-on, chillout): Artha, Sundial Aeon and many more

www.psytrance.pl - Polish psytrance website
blueOrb
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  100
Posted : Nov 18, 2004 08:26

ur killing me psygirl.. ..........

nice post.....

did u use the search???

New mixes on
http://soundcloud.com/blueorb

Older Mixes on
http://blueorb.podomatic.com/
zooter
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  44
Posted : Nov 18, 2004 08:30
now i know who has been giving me calls & threatening me....

pls pls pls, i beg mods to forgive me 1 last time...i'll definitely use not only isra search, but Google, MSN and Yahoo before i post anything
Kaz
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  90
Posted : Nov 18, 2004 11:03
Whew, I was scared when I started reading it really, but psyreviews obviously just got very lucky here. OK, now time to activate the mind control device... ehh, open a new thread and send our thousands of minions... erm, members, to kill... umm, PERSUADE the psyreviews crew a bit. Don't argue, or we will use our memory erasing device (pistol) on you. I'll inform Shahar that the unbelievers are wisening up.           http://www.myspace.com/Hooloovoo222
Dark_Dork
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Nov 18, 2004 11:14
Funny as usual
ganjagil
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  48
Posted : Nov 18, 2004 11:32
hihihihiihihihi bloody hell you must have loads of free time to build up such a story! Are you on acid? lolol

Bom
Ganja
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - Take A Look !

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance