Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Brazil - MIKOLOGY WORLD FESTIVAL 2004 @ MEXICO # With *** 5 Brazilians ***
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

MIKOLOGY WORLD FESTIVAL 2004 @ MEXICO # With *** 5 Brazilians ***

BISHOP
Miracle

Started Topics :  115
Posted : Dec 12, 2004 15:51
fucking hell! i really dont know what to say...
IM SCARIED NOW! cause me and all the other brazilians we got our tickets at home deliveried by DHL fast post and also advanced few weeks ago...
so since that, i thought was all ok with the others internacional artists too and that the organization was responsable enough to take care of all this things. Now my mind is totally changed after this what happen to Thujon and also last year with Junya, we (brazilians) really dont know whats going on or what will happen. We hv our tickets in our hands plus advanced but i can say that we dont know if we are going anymore...
shame...
We also waiting some explanation of the organization Simon and hope that they will fix your ticket as soon as possible, they still got time to do that since today are 5 days before the party start...
Really weird what happen to you Simon...
we are all waiting some answers...
BISHOP
Miracle

Posted : Dec 12, 2004 16:02
Also i remenber something, since 2,3 weeks we are receiving in our emails some kind of eletronic tickets, like you said all the time diferent ones, always change. All new emails i got with new ptas and flight detalis stuff i called to my travel agency to check for me if the ticket really exist and not! always only reservation or canceled ticket. After receive 4 emails like this and tell the organizers that was no available ticket on it, i asked then to do not send for us (artists) e-tickets anymore and go to travel agency to ask the real ticket for send to us by DHL. Since that all was fixed but i tought this was fixed to everyone not only for us here...
It seems that the e-tickets from this travel agency hv something wrong or this is just a fucking weird game from someone else and that is really not funny!

We all still waiting for some explanation about Thujon stuff!
BISHOP
Miracle

Posted : Dec 12, 2004 17:54
The second weird thing is that i just spoke with Moodra, a friend of mine, that lives in the same house of Thujon and i asked him if Simon (thujon) got his money advanced already.... and what he said?
"YES, he got it!" so its really weird all this situation, no one is stupid to send money advanced to someone and not bring him, i mean why spend money with advanced for all the artist if you hv in mind not bring them... if he hv in mind to only use the name on the flyer and not bring the guy for sure is more smart from his side to fake the e-ticket and also say that he sended advanced and dont send, but the thing is that "everyone" got money advanced for this party before tickets stuff.
What i mean is that for sure is something wrong with the e-tickets that this travel agency sended to us by email or is something weird and wrong with this travel agency!!! I bet is this!!!
but i really dont know...
KuKulKan

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Dec 13, 2004 08:18
I think in first time the artist who know this couldn't support to Kuira, the last time was Junya(Eskimo), this time could be anything, but is just my opinion...

Me and my friends we prefer go to another party like Sonpax that hasn't problems like that...           ::: Dance when you're broken up, Dance when you're perfectly free, Dance in your Blood :::
trauwitz

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Dec 13, 2004 10:04
HEY HEY GUYS , MAYBE I BELIVE U NEED KNOW WHAT HAPPEND ABOUT JUNYA`S CASE :
THE PAST MIKOLOGY 1 I MADE A DEAL WHIT CHIPE (MASSIVE TRANCE PROMOTER GDL) AND HE SAID ME SOME BULLSHITS ABOUT JUNYA:

**HE WANTED THAT I PAY HIS GIRLFRIEND TICKET , AND REALLY IS NOT CORRECT THAT.

**JUNYA MADE A LOT OF CALLS ON THE HOTEL OF MEXICO CITY THE TOTAL OF THE CALLS WAS AROUND 500 DLLS.

¿¿¿¿¿MAYBE JUNYA MUST PAY ME THAT EXTRA CALLS AND 50% HIS GIRLFRIEN`TICKET¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

THE ACCOUNT CORRECT ITS THIS:

1500 DLLS 100 % FEES FOR LIVE SHOW
I PAYED ADVANCE 50% (750 DLLS)
REST 750 DLLS
BUT HE MUST PAYED 1300 DLLS (GIRFRIEND`S TICKET)
AND HE MUST PAYED TOO 500 DLLS OF CALLS..

1300+500 = 1800 - 750 (REST OF HIS FEES)
==== 1050 DLLS THAT JUNYA NEED TO PAY ME¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
:angry:
Junya(Eskimo)
Eskimo

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Dec 13, 2004 20:39
trauwitz

I will not call you names or anything, but lets clear this...

I was booked but Chipe (massive trance ) i played for him, he payed my girls ticket, and then nomad's phone bill was 500 dlls, i made hardlyany calls because my girl was with me...(sorry Mael, just wank to shut this honest organiser up for good)

And then, you pay be half the money, Leave me in a desert trying to find you (which i did not)....

And i gave some 500 pesos to one of the guys working for you...Wich i do not care about because its nothing,,,

And after a year and a half you have the BALLS to say i owe you money fro that party....

Good luck in the future you fool, Eventually this will catch up with you, Maybe you will get fucked in the ass the same way you have done to me and other artists..

I personaly think you are a absolute DICK...
(sorry i lied about the names thing)

thanx mate...

Junya

Sorry isratrance for the bad words, but i think in this case it applies....
BISHOP
Miracle

Posted : Dec 13, 2004 23:38

anyway, we just arrived in Mexico... let`s see how all is going now and rock the "party"...
boom
beto_spectralskunk
Spectral Skunk

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Dec 13, 2004 23:45
We just arrived, and they are treating us well, feels safe. We have good accomodation too, now lets wait for the party to make it really BIG!!!!           hit the full spectrum
Server Pimp
Vibra

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Dec 13, 2004 23:59
all is good.. just arrived in mexico cabrones... and hopefully problems and confusion will get sorted out.............looking forward to playing at this party
          www.vibramusic.com
dj perplex
Perplex

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Dec 14, 2004 00:03
hi , here is ronen perplex, im already in mexico and im here with the organizers of kuira some few days already and all is good, all this problems is because this travel agency that they work now are bandits, they are shitttttt .... but all is good here and lets rock the festival .... boom....
big love end rispekt ronen dahan aka perplex
jello
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Dec 14, 2004 00:03
it was a real mistake by Asatej travel agency really its the worst... changed schedules everytime! i hope the best for this party and cant wait to meet you there bros! bye           hypercore coming soon!
tHuJoN
Freakulizer / Khainz

Posted : Dec 14, 2004 00:22
Hey Dudes ...it realy seems to be a problem with the travelagency ...

but i think u would have the same point of view if u were in my situation ...

To be at the airport and to hear that u'r flight got cancelled allready 3 times ...
and specialy if u heard what happens last year ...

but anyway i'm looking forward to hear something from Kuira ...

hugs
Simon           www.myspace.com/freakulizer
www.facebook.com/freakulizer
www.myspace.com/khainzmusic
http://www.facebook.com/khainzmusic
chemical_drive
Chemical Drive

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Dec 14, 2004 13:33
helo ppl:
i dont belive what can go more rong after what wev ben trou!!!
we r in total shockkk!!!
i just arive israel after big mess abaute the ticket after we waz in pariz after zirich.
we waz not alaoud to get in to the flyght to mexico in air france air lines we r exostid from alll those airports and dont know what to do know!!
i waz with,hujaboy,electro sun,pop stream,and me chemical drive
contact ussssss soon if u steel want us to come!!!
peace!!!
r.chemical drive
mortage

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Dec 14, 2004 20:22
Quote:

On 2004-12-14 13:33, chemical_drive wrote:
helo ppl:
i dont belive what can go more rong after what wev ben trou!!!
we r in total shockkk!!!
i just arive israel after big mess abaute the ticket after we waz in pariz after zirich.
we waz not alaoud to get in to the flyght to mexico in air france air lines we r exostid from alll those airports and dont know what to do know!!
i waz with,hujaboy,electro sun,pop stream,and me chemical drive
contact ussssss soon if u steel want us to come!!!
peace!!!
r.chemical drive

Well there's a lot of problems and I cant get in mi mind the poor logistic and the bad organitation... but what's gonna happend 2 those who bought the tiket (23 dls)
Astral_dreamer

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Dec 15, 2004 05:32
HI...WE ARE MEXICAN TRANCE LOVERS, WE HAVE NO CONNECTION WITH KUIRA OR TRAUWITZ..MORTGAGE MENTIONED ABOUT US (WHO HAVE ALREADY BOUGHT THE TICKET, 30 USDOLLARS APROXIMATELY), IM SURE WE'RE GONNA GO 2 THE PARTY...BUT AFTER KNOWIN WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR BELOVED (SINCERELY!) JUNYA ESKIMO, IM SURE NOONE WILL DANCE IN A FUTURE KUIRA FEST...
TO ALL THE ARTISTS WHO R HERE IN MEXICO...THANX 4 COMIN. THIS PARTY IS EXPECTED 2B THE BEST FROM 2004 (ALL OF US THOUGHT/THINK THAT)...
TO ALL THE ARTISTS WHO WONT COME 2 MEXICO, ITS REALLY SAD THAT WE WONT DANCE WITH UR KILLER TRACKS AND LIVE'S BUT...WITH A SHITTEY ORGANISATION(EVEN IF THE PROBLEM IS WITH THE AIRLINE) LIKE THIS WE CANT EXPECT MORE... ITS NOT UR FAULT...HOPE 2 CYA IN ANOTHER PARTY...AND IF ANYONE CAN TELL US WHO'S NOT COMING, WE WOULD THANK U...
(SRY, MY ENGLISH SUX, BUT I WANTED 2 EXPRESS MY OPINION...)
SINCERELY

ALL THE MEXICAN TRANCER AND RAVER TRIBE

IF U KNOW SPANISH, PLZ POST INFO http://www.raves.com.mx, ITS THE LARGEST RAVE SITE IN EMXICO, ONLY A FEW MEXICANS KNOW isratrance.com,(ACTUALLY, I FOUND IT IN THE LIKS FROM PHONOKOL.COM LIKE 6 MONTHS AGO). WE'LL TRY TO SPREAD THIS INFO TO THE ONES WHO DONT KNOW ABOUT ALL THE SHIT BEHIND THIS...THANX!

PS. IF SOMEONE OF THE DJS CAN COME...PLZ DO IT! WE WERE LOOKIN FWD 2 GOIN 2 THIS FESTIVAL, NOT ONLY ME, BUT ALL THE THOUSANDS OF PSYTRANCE LOVERZ!!!...:'^(
Trance Forum » » Forum  Brazil - MIKOLOGY WORLD FESTIVAL 2004 @ MEXICO # With *** 5 Brazilians ***
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance