Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Adrenalin Drum - Vanity (Kagdila Rec), 2004.Oct
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Adrenalin Drum - Vanity (Kagdila Rec), 2004.Oct

goa-ganges
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  66
Posted : Oct 16, 2004 14:22
Well, to my (good) surprise I crossed by chance at this latest release from AD. And since they're so good, they deserve a good review. AD is one of the few Israeli(?) artists that are trying to sound different from the Full-On Only Club that has reigned lately in this peaceful country. I still love their tracks "the hypnotiser" and "Harddome 140", pure Goa that still rocks.

Well, as for "vanity" they still sound lysergic, but not so much as in those above tracks.

1.Wake up - may call it progressive, I loved the bass line. Sure they will hit big in Japan clubs.

2.Twisted Reality - another prog, somehow it makes me feel back in 99. Must be the under drum and the cosmic sound effects.

3.Possesion - they speed up a little in this sort of acid track.

4.No Pain - the 303 in this track is the AD trademark, very good. The last part of the track a melody turns it sweet. Sweet acit, eh eh

5.Lost Years - perhaps the more Goa of these tracks, reminds me of "The Hypnotiser"

6.Last Night - throttling bassline, it sounds a little like 80's trance. Good.

7.Devil Inside - another track that has got some goa in it, very good effects, and I loved the bassline

8.Another Sign(rmx) - well, this is contagious. This remix is the best track in this album, good energy, and the bass is incredible. Very good.

9.Anguish - very good track for finish an album that deserves a 9 out of 10. I wished they went a little more acid, goa and trancy. But it's a very good release, at least it sounds different from what we've had lately. Hope to see them touring Japan soon.

Peace and Love
kagdila
Kagdila Records

Started Topics :  64
Posted : Oct 17, 2004 09:59
hello goa-ganges ,

thank you very much for your good words and worm vibe.

if any one want adrenalin drum to be booked at japan area.

please contcat with me at : infos@kagdilarecords.com

big respect to you.

shu-ki@kagdila
guy cohen
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  417
Posted : Feb 3, 2005 12:51
Awesome album by Harel Prusky ! ! !
Goa spirit all over the album with nostalgic touches like I love to hear

My favorites :

1 , 3 , 4 , 6 , 7 , 8

Rating : 8 /10

Good luck my friend , hope to hear u more and more !

* BTW - u can buy it here :
http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/kag/kag1cd111.html
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Adrenalin Drum - Vanity (Kagdila Rec), 2004.Oct

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance