Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum サ サ Forum  Japan - PSYCHEDELICALLY HOLLOWEEN OPEN AIR PARTY 30th OCT 2004

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

PSYCHEDELICALLY HOLLOWEEN OPEN AIR PARTY 30th OCT 2004

PSY13LAB

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Oct 14, 2004 18:20
Hi there!We intoroduce u all psychedelic lovers to psychedelically holloween party.I promise this party will be killer psychedelic one!

-COSMIC BABY&PSYCHEDELIC LABORATORY-

PSYCHEDELICALLY HOLLOWEEN
OPEN AIR PARTY
30th.OCT(SAT)2004
@TAMAGAWA CAMP VILLAGE
Kosuge-Mura,Yamanashi,Japan,Earth

-Special Live&DJ Set-
Toxic(Timecode rec,Parvati Rec/ISR)

-Special Guest DJ-
Teo(Discovalley Rec/GOA)

Marko(Glowing Flame Rec/UK/MAC)
Joge(Liquid Taxi/MACEDONIA)

Atom(CosmicBaby/OSAKA)
Jimmy(☆☆☆☆★/TOKYO)
Kenta(Psychedelic Laboratory/TOKYO)
Shota(Psychedelic Laboratory/TOKYO)
Hajime(Psychedelic Laboratory/TOKYO)

SOUND SYSTEM:
 SPACY SOUND OUTLINE

Deco:SEIKOU VJ:YAMAPA

Himachal Style Ambient Area with MESS
 Hot chai shop,Bar,Restaurant massage shop and more.

Entrance:5000yen
w/f:4500yen
Advance:4000yen

Bangalow available 8000yen〜(Tamagawa Camp Villlage/0428-87-0601)

Foe more info,flea market & any inquiry to...
psylab_2012@hotmail.com

Advance ticket available in QUINTRIX(03-6415-6678)

Om namah shivaya
chapora madam

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Oct 17, 2004 11:18
killer line up!
i wish i could go back japan!!!!!
i still remember how nice the party was when teo played last time in same location.
beautiful nature, beautiful people, killer music......
hope this one again blast okutama

all the best to cosmic baby & psychedelic laboratory!!
ELF music
Elf Music

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Oct 17, 2004 14:05
This one is guarantees you to give the essence of Real Goa Trance party!..for sure!!
Teo is already legend there..killer!!
Kemic-Al
Kemic-Al

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Oct 18, 2004 14:59
wish i could be there to join this KILLER party ENJOY guys Teo will sure kill ya ALL !!!

bOOm
Vicky
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Oct 18, 2004 15:01
great lineup
toxic guys, teo and others
          ------------------------------------
Beyond Logic!
Euphoric Meditation n' Beyond...
vicky@beyondlogic.net
http://www.beyondlogic.net/
------------------------------------
nikilukipuki

Posted : Oct 18, 2004 15:19
teo for sure blasted the camp with amazing dark alien nite sounds this past summer with azax syndrome and digitalk talk. Now the history is repeating itself and the discovalley killa is back in the country of rising sun. Make sure all nIhon psy heads to come and see teo play.
TOXIC - will surely amaze you all as well with his full power uplifting nite psychedelia. SEE YOU ALL AT THE CAMP.
p.s. make sure to put your alien costumes on cause..........ITS HALLOWEEN.
bholenaath
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  46
Posted : Oct 19, 2004 13:40
HMMMMM......Calling receptors from HK as well???? Worth going for this one guys....BE THERE!!!
PSY13LAB

Posted : Oct 20, 2004 10:23
yes,this one is worthy of coming for sure.I promise u to have full om psychedelic experience bholenaath!
see u soon in another dimention.

boom!
Hajime
spliffnik
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  53
Posted : Oct 21, 2004 07:34
this one looks to be one of the actually really psychedelic parties around here....good luck Shota man, and have fun.
-bOOm-
spliffnik
yougen

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Oct 21, 2004 11:45
hello guys !! all the undergroud maniacs , dancers, chillom smorkers,earth lovers,street punks and overground hip guys and beautiful chicks also ,

FEAR is our ENERMY,CHAOS is our FRIEND !!

pls come down to our last open air party OF 2004 !!!

BOOM

YOUGEN

buzzee
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  64
Posted : Oct 22, 2004 19:07
Have a blast....Theo is a killer
nikilukipuki

Posted : Nov 1, 2004 01:38
how was it. did teo balsted as always.,
???

post some pics. if any.
i hope the weather didnt let u down fpsyfreaks.
bom.
Optrix

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Nov 2, 2004 02:53
weather was bad? did u guys get affected?
dance&smile
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Nov 2, 2004 03:56
great party! the kind that you just don't find too often anymore in the tokyo area! this one left me almost cryin at work on monday...(but full of joy!)
got there about 11:30 at nite, rain on&off durin the car ride... reach the camp ground, greeted by the sounds of the MESS sound system, blastin some dark, dark twisted soundz... didn'T chek who it was djin, but that sound was definitely a 'welcome to the party' greeting to be happy about. rain durin most of the nite (not hard though, then it let up for all of sunday!)

teo started a bit laterz on the main stage (12:30?? 1:00?) well what is there to say? there aren't many chances to hear that style in tokyo at psy parties, fast'n aggressive bass line, and transitions involve changin the tone? key? of the bass line, a kinda mixin that for me, was a refreshin change from the usual psy i hear at parties in tokyo.. sorry can't really name many track names or anythin..
toxic came on for the dark till morning light live, kiler.. some remixes of some niice melodic trance as well, right in the mornin.. aa, perfect.
then daytime now.. dj kenta, he personally was the biggest surprise for me, never heard of him before but his set was amazing, the way he builds up his mix was just perfect for the time&vibe of the party.. (man, asked the party org people where & when kenta spins, and they're like 'well, he doesn't spin that often, only at friends parties and such' hmm.. real REAL underground japanese dj here folks..)
then i think it was joge? or marko? from macedonia... he blew me away with his style... soo much energy. definitely revitalized my faith in the power of psytrance!!!!!! thnk u Macedonia dj!
toxic came on for a dj set after that, and then some other japanese djs, atom and shota i think in that order..
talked to teo, he was always hangin around the dancefloor, talkin and livin it up (always with a beer in hand) thnx teo for the business card! will definitely chek ur shop in goa! (actually thats the first place i will go!! hehe)
teo finished off tha party for a short dj set at the end, they were supposed to go till 6:00 sunday afternon, but apparently there was electric trouble or somethin with their gear and had to cut off early..
peace to all the wiked party people there, tamagawa camp staff (who keep their store open for the whole time.. massive respect)
and hey y'all party organizers, that camp ground is very party friendly, they are plannin on buidin a stage near their shop..
(shanti shanti parties are totally welcome there it seems! & the location is brilliant, a beautiful stream runnin through the campsite, which is in the middle of a valley..)

all in all, a great finish to the outdoor season.. lets face it folks. goa parties are still G..G..GREAAT!

psylab, cosmicbaby, pleeze inform us when u guys have parties!! definitely..
peace.
and sorry, no pics.. anyone have any??
toshi

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Nov 3, 2004 05:18
booom . i missed this party but i know it was killa party for sure!!! teo is as usual nice i knew allrady !!! specialy my bro kenta . hehehe u guys got surprized his playing !!! keep wacthing his play guys . boom .
Trance Forum サ サ Forum  Japan - PSYCHEDELICALLY HOLLOWEEN OPEN AIR PARTY 30th OCT 2004

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance