Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Audiotec - The Magic of Love

full_on
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  279
Posted : Oct 6, 2004 00:55
Audiotec - The Magic of Love

Utopia Records kept their high-quality standard with this release. Micky's debut album is really well done. I got impressed by the quality of this production.
The Pink cover illustrates the colour music inside this CD: Morning full on as it's best.

Tracklist:

1 - Feel and Beat
2 - Power Fly
3 - Tantra
4 - Life Secret
5 - The Magic of Love
6 - Digital Temp rmx
7 - Connected
8 - Maya
9 - Dream Light

Coments on each track:

1 - Feel and Beat --> Start the album in a very melodic way... Nice and controlled basslines, well placed synths, nice break
around 4:30, with a voice and a flute... the build up is slow and great, and it keep stead until the end of the track, when the
flute comes back. I want more of this.

2 - Power Fly --> This is another powerful track. Strong basslines and a around 4:00 there's a melody that just gets inside your
head and stays there. No, it won't leave. You can go listen to your new Infected Mushroom album, but the melody will remain
there. You can go out with your girlfriend, and suddenly you're singing it. And there's this build up... And the strong beat...

3 - Tantra --> Well know track, one of the Highlights of the TIMELESS compilation, also by Utopia records. It's a great track,
fat basslines and lot's of melodies. Around 3:20 it has a break and 20 seconds after it's full power again. One of my favorites.

4 - Life Secret --> Good track, lots of effects, at 2:20 we can start to imagine what's waiting for us: an unusual morning track,
full of energy, evolving in a really interesting way. Crazy break around 4:15, wow! This should really work at the dancefloor.
Also the sample: "Hang on..." and the beat comes! Good track.

5 - The Magic of Love --> WOW! It's another remix to a track that we all know as "The Beat of Love". And what a powerful remix.
Lot's of singular basslines and effects, really something new, but stronger and with the old atmosphere! More dancefloor
directed, it's a gem!!! My favorite!

6 - Digital Temp rmx --> It starts slowly... The beat only appears around 0:50, strong beat. Very different from the original
track. In fact, it seems like a different track until 2:40 when the caracteristic synths bring a smile to my face. Great track, amazing remix! Different from the original and from the Bizzare Contact rmx (which worked more on the melody). Here, the melody is only a background... It has a nice build up and stead flow... One of the best for me. When you think it's over, the melodies are back.

7 - Connected --> This track is another powerfull gem... around 0:50 the melodies are presented and the "body" of the track is
showed. After 3:00 it got so emotional and perfect, going always in the right direction, at 4:15 the melodies are here again to leave people crazy at the dancefloor, everyone waiting for the big boom, but it never really comes... Very good track!

8 - Maya --> Another good track. Around 3:40 there's a break and after it, nice effects building a melody that just keep going... around 4:40 there's another break and a long build up! Very good Job!

9 - Dream Light --> WARNING: this music have so many emotions in it that you can really start to cry! Ohhhhh, it reminds me so
much of The Beat of Love rmx and some Cosma tracks... Another of my favorite tracks! It have nice breaks, effects and strong
basslines that keep changing through all the track... Fierce full on morning track: completely on my style. Around 6:20 it has a
huge break, with a nice smooth voice and a melody growing on background until it really explodes again around a minute later.
This track is a monster... and when you think it's over, the basslines change again.

Buy it here (psyshop too much time to deliver!!!):

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/utp/utp1cd006.html

Overall score: 9/10 --> The bad thing is that it could have one more track.
Best tracks: Tantra, The Magic of Love, Digital Temp rmx and Dream Light. I must admit that I hear it only today, possibly I like it even more!!!

I have high standards, this is one of the good releases of this year. Buy it now!

I liked very much this release. For sure it took lot of time to acomplish such a well-crafted album. Micky show us his own
style. This is not copy-paste music, it's really art. I like the album each time more.

Respect!
...Be gentle with the earth...
...Dance like nobody's watching...
...I don't mind not going to Heaven, as long as they've got Coffee in Hell...
orianer

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Oct 9, 2004 21:44
AudIoTeC - The MaGiC OF LovE
KiLLeR AlbUm
a work of art, indeed there is magic in the music - the tunes combine really good to a crazy bass line that brings the LovE to this really good album.
all tracks are good - my fav. no.5
Miki - Audiotec - KeeP ON whiping us with The FuLL On !!
          PsYcHeDeLiC music!!!! -==-=--==
HaVe FuN - PeAcE!!

Mobile 0542388566
Wizack Twizack
Wizack Twizack

Started Topics :  239
Posted : Oct 9, 2004 22:01
i didnt like this album at all... i cant find something new and fresh in this, as a utopia suporter i expected alot more then this...

well im almost 100% sure vibe tribe will not dissapoint me tho

pZ!
full_on
IsraTrance Team

Posted : Oct 10, 2004 00:04
Hi Wizack Twizack! No doubt Vibe Tribe will rock! But if you really like morning full on, give a real chance to Audiotec's album and you'll see the magic of falling in love with the music!

Life Secret is one of my favorites now too!
This album is very well done, listen with attention to the details...
Respect!

eXxor
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Oct 10, 2004 02:00
I didnt really like the album, all the tracks sounds the same to me,
and the kick in the first track - feel and beat.. is much to strong.

cu
Atomic_Future
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Oct 10, 2004 02:44
I think its a good album, although i hv to agree with eXxnor. The tracks are a little repetitive...

Highlights for me 2,5 and 9
Clovesmoke

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Oct 10, 2004 11:21
Dream Light was my favorite too bro, it's perfect for a sunrise too. Nice & calm, with a nice soft melody, good for being stoned as the fog is out and the sun peaks through the trees.
full_on
IsraTrance Team

Posted : Oct 10, 2004 18:48
Sad news here:

A friend of mine asked me to tell him what are the samples in the track "The Magic of Love". I answered this track has no samples, and asked him if he got the original album. He told me he has a mp3 copy.
I found out the whole mp3 album he have is FAKE. And he told me this FAKE album is all over the net.

WARNING: if you don't have the original, please, don't make coments. The mp3 fake is crap, of course you won't like it.

I made the review about the original, magical stuff.

Please understand this message is not directed at any of the above replies. It's just a warning for further reviews...
Respect!           .
Trash Dealers
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Oct 11, 2004 12:42
Digital temp rmx is rocking in my head! damm i cant forget that synth melodie. the album is nice indeed, but i expected better-           myspace.com/trashdealers
D.vision
Freedom Fighters

Started Topics :  93
Posted : Oct 11, 2004 16:36
nice to hear such good responses on audiotec album... i'm sure this is only the first step for miki and more will come in the future and better Utopia Records is realy proud of every single artist signed by us and this is the anwser...
stay tuned for Vibe Tribe"Melodrama"..coming next..

booom           http://www.utopia-records.com
http://www.myspace.com/freedomfightersmusic
Martin

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Oct 13, 2004 14:49
real israeli full on.
nice clean melodic sound.
respect miki and the utopia crew.

unno
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Oct 19, 2004 14:49
I agree to ''full on's'' view of this album.
Having heard only one track from compilation of audiotec, I am 100% sure this album rocks.

Audiotec shows with his music there is something called evolution. BE-cause he manages to add oldskool elements but and only BUT having first passed them through the tunnel of feelings, making NEW technologies his best friend.

Here is what music wants to be, Free.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
Dainty Doll
June Rashava

Started Topics :  49
Posted : Oct 19, 2004 20:34
I must say aswell, this is an awsome album. Really beautyfull. Melodic to the fullest.. Goes straight in the heart.

Two thumbs up for you Miki !           http://crackwhoremodels.dk/dainty_doll.html

www.myspace.com/djdaintydoll

www.myspace.com/junerashava
Tatsu

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Oct 20, 2004 10:58
A very good album with nice morning full-on. Good melodies and effects. My favourite songs are Maya and Dream Light. At the moment Utopia Records is releasing wonderfullst stuff!!
Psyproyect
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Oct 22, 2004 23:44
Miky congratulations your material this one very well has very good trip congratulations, we are meeting here in guadalajara mexico ivery very like
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Audiotec - The Magic of Love

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance