Trance Forum ŧ ŧ Forum  Scandinavia - SuomiSoundForum
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

SuomiSoundForum

Pelinpala
Haltya

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Sep 6, 2004 16:27

I was thinking about how different the soumi sound is from the scando sound. and finland is not in scandinavia...
lotīs of people elsewhere like the sound of finland, so maybe we should get a forum for us aswell here in isratrance. Yes, no?
For sure the soumi sound is a sound of itīs own and doesnīt fit anything else here in the forum, for why not creat a space for it.
Wouldnīt hurt.

thoughts:

Spindrift
Spindrift

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Sep 6, 2004 18:45
Don't take this scandinavia story so hard, I for one love to have the same forum as the finns.

And it would be better for us to unite, and maybe the swedes and danes (and norwegian I missed out on, but don't know so many act's from there ) could take inspiration from you and vice versa.

A lot of scandinavian music can sound too serious, and some finnish can sound too silly.

So I say, please stay in the scandinavian forum.
I'll even vote for changeing to norr-dick if you don't feel included as it is now.
Lauge
Lauge

Started Topics :  69
Posted : Sep 6, 2004 20:36
Think u are right spindrift...
lets keep united
Lauge
Lauge

Started Topics :  69
Posted : Sep 6, 2004 20:36
Think u are right spindrift...
lets keep united
Outolintu
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Sep 7, 2004 13:34

Pelinpala
Haltya

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Sep 7, 2004 15:08

this topic is not about the scando topic.
itīs about realizing that the sound here is sooo difrent for ANYTHING else that it might be wise to give it itīs own status.
Scandinavia doesnīt realy fit in the picture. itīs just suomi.
Everybody knows that finland has itīs own sound, so why not have an own forum aswell. There lotīs of freaks around who love the suomi sound around the world.
Scandosounds are cool, but finnish sounds are colder:)

Spindrift
Spindrift

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Sep 7, 2004 15:16
Ok then....if thats how you feel, then better you have your own forum
Pointy

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Sep 7, 2004 15:40
...you got the german coming in here again...

For me the different forums under 'Trance in the world' stand for locations on the planet, not for styles.
You are right Pelinpala, the soumi sound is very different from the other styles, but from it's location it still belongs to the NordicCountries.
What you gonna do if some south african artist suddenly produces soumi style music, does he belong to the south african or the soumi sound forum then?
I agree with Spindrift and Lauge: keep united!
A.Rosengren
Solid Snake

Started Topics :  266
Posted : Sep 8, 2004 01:33
The trance of scandinavia forum is open for everyone, even the suomi people even thou they dont belong under the definition of Scandinavia but who cares, we are all here for one reason and thats music... music has no borders.... welcome Finland..

A
Trance Forum ŧ ŧ Forum  Scandinavia - SuomiSoundForum

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance