Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Ambient & Chill Out - Ooze Help...

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Ooze Help...

The Journey Man Project
Inactive User

Started Topics :  128
Posted : Sep 4, 2004 08:56
I love Ooze album and the Chillosophy series but can't fine similar sounds on saikosounds and psyshop... was wondering where to loke online that is reliable and some tips on albums/compilations to get?

Thanx

Lauge
Lauge

Started Topics :  69
Posted : Sep 4, 2004 19:26
Id recommand u to buy
the cds from Spiral Trax
(Ease Division 1 and 2)
Healers album...
Mountain High from Candyflip (not sure about this one)
Floating Point from Iboga is a nice compilation too... a bit darker though...
Lumen - Esperanto ... album .. very nice album too... just bought it and was seriously suprised

hope i was a helping hand
stay cool !
CosmoNaughty
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : Sep 5, 2004 16:33
Try www.chaosunlimited.co.uk
verloc

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Sep 8, 2004 15:38
yeah... i'd love to hear another ooze album.

try spiritjack - sensisizer. a little darker than the ooze album but with a similar clean, minimal funk.
CosmoNaughty
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : Sep 17, 2004 21:08
I've just noticed you can still buy "where the fields never end" by Ooze from Spirit Zone records 13 Euros.
Alek

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Sep 18, 2004 10:59
Ooze was supposed to release his 2nd album on Spirit Zone this year... but there have been no news about it for a long time... I know Seb is pretty busy releasing quality album after album... and it's the year of Colours so who knows... maybe winter? I sure hope so...           How am I supposed to hallucinate with all these swirling colors distracting me!
Seb
Son Kite

Started Topics :  47
Posted : Oct 4, 2004 00:39
Nice to hear that you like my music, always gives me a nice warm feeling in my heart. Spirit Zone was supposed to release my next ooze album but I bought back the rights for the coming album since Spirit Zone decided to go even more full on and the next ooze album will not fit on Spirit Zone anymore.

Ooze is my special little baby, my time for meditation but the last two years Marcus and I have been working more than ever and it have been very hard for me to find solo time in the studio. I have one new ooze track coming up on a compilation compiled by Shahar ... it was ment to be on my next album but since it will take some time before it's ready I decided to release the track on a compilation.
I'm really looking forward to release a new chill album and to be realistic I've started the work on a Dab Screen album. For those who don't know Dab Screen is the downbeat project that I have together with my cusine Daniel (fingertwister). I don't know when it will be ready but when it is I'm sure you will hear about it.

Take care and keep on chilling ...

Seb           Smile!
KakoOlalaJwal
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  116
Posted : Oct 4, 2004 09:02
Quote:

On 2004-10-04 00:39, Seb wrote:
I'm really looking forward to release a new chill album and to be realistic I've started the work on a Dab Screen album.

Nice news ! Dab Away i.e is a very beautifull track ! Carry on and good luck for the busy days !           .
"Get your dose of BoOgie !"

http://www.bunkum-records.com
http://www.myspace.com/zekakoo
Alek

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Oct 4, 2004 18:58
Yeah, real good news... Dab Screen has had some great tracks in the past... I'm sure the album will not disappoint.

So... Son Kite, Ooze, Filur, Kooler, Dab Screen, Minilogue (?)... is that it? How many more projects are you involved in? And all of it is QUALITY stuff (not just my oppinion, but from people all around)!

What planet did you say you were from?           How am I supposed to hallucinate with all these swirling colors distracting me!
Seb
Son Kite

Started Topics :  47
Posted : Oct 5, 2004 02:17
thanks for those amazing compliments. The last three years the labels and everything else under the MPDQX umbrella took so much time from the music. Now when Marcus and I have decided to focus on only music you will be able to hear a lot of new stuff from many of the project. Marcus and I will mainly focus on Minilogue the next half year since we didnt do much in that project during the one and a half year we worked with the Son Kite project.

Smile!
pr0fane
Multiphase

Started Topics :  418
Posted : Oct 5, 2004 02:48
Ok, it’s not ambient, but since you’re talking about your side projects anyways, I would really like to know if we’ll here more from Qlap. Is this project dead, or can we expect you, Marcus and the guys from Ticon together in the studio again in the near future?           DJ pr0fane (Iboga Records) | Multiphase
www.sunrisesupplies.com | www.iboga.dk | www.soundcloud.com/pr0fane
Dumdubbydu

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Oct 5, 2004 13:32
An Ooze live-act,when???
Thanks Seb!!!
Voice of All
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  48
Posted : Dec 18, 2010 12:53
Im really curious is there any plan to produce smth under the kooler nick           Spiritual guides are to practice and serve in ways that cultivate awareness, empathy, and wisdom.
A.Rosengren
Solid Snake

Started Topics :  266
Posted : Dec 21, 2010 00:28
The boys have been getting a massive response on their Minilogue project, my best guess is they will concentrate on that for a bit longer. Haven't seen anything that will prove me wrong just yet.

I guess the other projects are on ice.

A
Bom*shankar
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Dec 22, 2010 10:19
aleph zero wrote somewhere that they gonna release new Ooze stuff- what's up with that?
Trance Forum » » Forum  Ambient & Chill Out - Ooze Help...

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance