1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

why Greeks are so aggressive

TRIPPYBOY

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jul 22, 2004 16:19
i have been checking out this side and focusing on the greek area, where i have seen that there are too many arguments about who knows more about psytrance things and who has been longer in to this scene.
some people are tring to convince me that they were involved since they were in their mums bellies.
i dont think that this is helping the psytrance scene it actually does the opposite. and most important it has nothing to do with the psytrance people culture!! PLUR

what do you think about this?           Why flowers attract bees?
movek
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Jul 24, 2004 03:44
hey you trippy.boy
you came here out of nowhere
and tell us that we are aggressive?
we listen to this music since you was playing with lego
what can you tell us about it????

LOL man

I don't think that greeks are agressive in general maybe you met the wrong persons
as the other thing about the arguments about who knows more it's a thing that greeks do at any subject so why not with psytrance LoL

peace           Aει ο θεος ο μεγας γεωμετρει το συμπαν = 3,1415926
AbsolutZero(D.V.M.)
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  199
Posted : Jul 24, 2004 03:57
maybe agressive but never progressive lol           [b]osobuko/b]
http://www.landmark-recordings.com/absolut_zero.html
http://www.myspace.com/absolutzero_or
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dj-AbsolutZero/147091981997578
Frenji

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 24, 2004 09:16
if a man from another country did this question then i would say ok,but u TRIPPYBOY u are greek.
u dont know how we act and think as nation?
we are megalomaniac egopathetic bast*rds
we have hot tamperamento and we like fightings.
also almost everyone of us believe that he 'f*ck & beat'.dont look that we generally dont admit this,thats another story!

i like us this way !!
WE ARE PROUD GREEKS hehehehe
euphoria

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jul 24, 2004 09:35
I have to agree with all of the answers so far.Mediteranean hotblooded ppl.Everybody is trying to have his/her own personality,and that's why they seem to be egoistic,and strong with their standings,and opinions.
This maybe sometimes leads them to fightings,for not serius matters,or/and even in global isolation,BUT on the other hand the same thing,leads them to great victories and achievments.

Yes i think that we love beeing Greeks at the end.Fully emotional,agressive,sensitive,fighters,egotriping bastards. I LOVE IT
TRIPPYBOY

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jul 24, 2004 20:23
ok now we are talking! i like your comments guys

trippy_movek: i liked the lego thing, its a cool line! hehe

absolutzero: true, big true mate!

frennji: man you killed me with the f&b thing

euphoria: are you involved with organising parties?

guys i agree with what you say and its true we are greeks and not scandinavians but this does not mean that we should be so ggggrrrr
anyway its nice to know that its not only me who sees things this way.
but i have to say that i love to be greek maybe not the stereotype greek.

greko is the best....... to smoke! hehe
          Why flowers attract bees?
orange
Fat Data

Started Topics :  154
Posted : Jul 24, 2004 23:21
if we didnt where so greeks this topic wouldnt have so much fun...
i like the arguments and the discussions a lot because you can see how different people react in different situations and is also good to read other peoples opinions... especialy greek ones.. xexexe~!!

overall its on the mediteranian tamper so enjoy it because others envy it (specialy women)

orange           http://www.landmark-recordings.com/
http://soundcloud.com/kymamusic
euphoria

Posted : Jul 27, 2004 11:28
Quote:

On 2004-07-24 20:23, TRIPPYBOY wrote:
euphoria: are you involved with organising parties?

No i am involved with organasing fightings

As a true Greek!
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Jul 27, 2004 16:38
i like the greek women...they are not agressive           ...
other_reality
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : Jul 29, 2004 05:37
hey a3k, portuguese moms are better...And no, greeks are not agressive           Bring yourselves into the light

www.youtube.com/otherreality
linos(Temple Records)

Posted : Jul 29, 2004 10:25
.......to understand one nations attitude at present(now)you must go back in time and see its evolution through it!
          .......I will go lose my self, and wander up and down to view the secret city.............
Dot Kite
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Sep 2, 2004 13:25
Good Morning to everyone,
Well,searching around this forum i found this topic! Is really funny to see how greeks act!
Greeks like Italians or the rest of mediteranean people has the "Best-Worst" Syndrom! I explain you better...Well, when something good is happening in that country (Greece) all the citizens becomes one and they say "We are the best" "We have the nicest country" . . . etc... but when something wrong is going on, they (Greeks) can be really agressive to each other and not polite at all!
I don't blame non of you greek guys! I like your country and you as single persons! But when i have to think you as a nation....then i believe that there is something wrong in the whole system!

Please do not missunderstand me. What i wrote above, is just my personal experience with the greek system and persons!

I wish to all of you to find peace in your mind and hearts!
~SHIVA~
Inactive User

Posted : Sep 2, 2004 19:22
we are greeks thats why we are aggressive
AN8RWPOS

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Sep 5, 2004 05:53
if you look back in to history, you will find that we were alwayz a nation of warriorz.. not soldierz, but warriorz.. warriorz that have the same ease to philosophize (if there iz such a word in english) az to fight for whatever iz truely worth fightin for..
the problem in our time iz that our idealz have been replaced by "oh shit !! its almost 8 o'clock. i have to go and work my ass off till 8 in the afternoon for almost nothing and then come back, have sth to eat, watch some crap on the TV, not f*ck my wife coz i am too tired and think of how i am going to pay the bills with just one job until i fall asleep.."
..but we still have that ancient boiling blood in our vainz, so we fight for non important stuff every chance we get..
..sadly my friendz theze r the greex of today..
i personaly dont follow that "oh shit.." program and thats why i am more peaceful than the average greek.. but caution !! do not.. i repeat, DO NOT give me a reazon to fight !! it'll get nasty.. so imagine the people in the program..

PS: Greko iz the best smoke ..
          -----------------------------------------
it's ON !!
-----------------------------------------
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Sep 7, 2004 19:20
Quote:

On 2004-07-29 05:37, other_reality wrote:
hey a3k, portuguese moms are better...And no, greeks are not agressive

yeah......but yours is much better....so they say out there.... c u           ...
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - why Greeks are so aggressive

1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance