Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Israel - The "Shimon's" Story !!

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

The "Shimon's" Story !!

FullCrash(Gadi)
FullCrash

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Apr 28, 2004 00:22
The Shimon'sR Ugly Our Partys Here !!

I Was In Party Yesterday In Ahronson Farm And Many Shimon's Make Thr Many Noise And Strt To Fight With PPl That Didnt Do Anything

Thts Make The Party To Ugly...
All The Beutifuol Music Disapird With This Shimon's

Stop To Insert Them To The Party's
Osher (Ananda Shake)
Ananda Shake

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Apr 28, 2004 00:33
hey there friend!

u so right i am going crazy from all this ugly ppl that coming to make balagan ! i wish i can see party that all the ppl looks nice the music is kicking good with no Shimon'sR Ugly !

:::::A AR ARS ARSIM ON ACID :::::
johanan
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Apr 28, 2004 03:15
what the hell "shimon's is?
Memory Loss
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Apr 28, 2004 11:21
Shimons Are The Pepole The Make Trouble In Partys, You Know "Arsim", And All The Pepole That Dont Come To Have Fun They Come Only To Make Trobule!!..
          Skate 0R Die
karnaf
IsraTrance Full Member
Started Topics :  60
Posted : Apr 28, 2004 13:45
"Shimon" is a global name that ppl use now to every person they dislike. Together with "faces", "mitra" (portuguese), etc.

Unfortunately, it became so widespread it almost got to the level of racism, where ppl are judged by their skin color, dress code, hair style, etc. and has no real basis in life.

If I were to judge ppl by their looks, I would have much fewer friends in life.

As for bad-people, well, look around you ppl, most of you aren't that nice either if you judge people by their looks.

I'm not trying to be righteous, I use this phrase too sometimes, but I do try not to judge ppl too quickly. People deserve a first chance FCOL.

I think security should not stop at the door, but be moved inside too. A person who misbehaves should be kicked out, but until that person acts badly, there is no reason not to let him in.

Please try to keep this thread civilized and polite
          Please REMOVE my cellphone number from any SMS spam list you may have. Thanks.

http://www.savetherhino.org
Rik
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  107
Posted : Apr 28, 2004 16:29
Hence we'll never know all truths about this incident i doubt it's possible to judge anyone about this matter... it's sad that incidents happen at parties now and then, and up to all of us to try and prevent it i guess.

pointing fingers is easy... to bad there's no undo function in real life.           www.psytracks.com :: Brand new website for sharing your psytracks with the world. Get a free 250Mb Artist profile, Blog and events calender!
www.psygarden.be :: Upload your psychedelic art and partypictures to our gallery!
Nomis

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Apr 28, 2004 21:40
Karnaf, I'm with you 100% ,this judgement that people made based on the look of other people is the closest thing to racism.           www.trancelucent.com - www.themistedmuppet.com - www.electrosun.net
psihadal
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Apr 28, 2004 22:09
i am not saing racim is a good thing but it is based on something
like an old chines said once: at he end every evil will wear it's mask.
or something like that
nobody_3
Inactive User

Posted : Apr 28, 2004 22:44
Guess racism is just as widely spead in Israel as everywhere else in the world
Nomis

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Apr 28, 2004 23:49
And I take it personal for my name is Shimon, and I LOVE my name
          www.trancelucent.com - www.themistedmuppet.com - www.electrosun.net
Satlanny

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Apr 29, 2004 06:20
Nomis...i feel for you man. your name is getting a bad rap, sorry pal...

about the trouble makers at party's. if the orginizers want a sertin style of people, they should publicize a party in a very discrete manner. and call it a private friends party, that way they can let only those they want to in. i've been to some like that, where the "shimonim" or anyone not to the liking of the organizers was stopped at the entrence and it was made shore they never made it to the party.
if your going to advertize regularly and have a regular party then i agree with Karnaf. organizers for some reason think that security at the pay station and at the perimiter is enough. you also have to have a few guy's with eye's inwards so that if anyone annoy's people and starts trouble he will be emediatly kicked out. i've been to a party that the Dj's walked off the stage and left because they were harrased so badly, that shouldn't happen...
shahar
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  155
Posted : Apr 29, 2004 13:00
Thanx Karnaf for the nice words!
And EP, you're getting too predictable with your remarks...
          ---------------------------------------------
"Be the change you want to see in the world!"
M.K. Gandhi

"There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self."
Aldous Huxley

mfa

Started Topics :  8
Posted : May 23, 2004 12:58
LOL "Shimon's"??! hahahahaha ROFL!!
and what if my name is Shimon?? ehehe

anyway, im with karnaf..
and i think that if some1 is fighting in a party it sux, but we should absolutly ignore it...

i've seen many fights, but i just keep dancing like they're not even there! try it next time, its easy
nishva

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 23, 2004 14:13
hi people, i think this problem is much worse than just in trance & parties,
today to be an "ars" is the main stream.
this all country mentality & culture is getting lower and lower.
any way, to the point, if i see bad accurrence in a party like bad people bagging to other people or even a fight in a party, it can give me very bad "sratim" for days...
TrancEisT
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  127
Posted : May 26, 2004 13:56
Quote:

i've seen many fights, but i just keep dancing like they're not even there! try it next time, its easy

yeah.... hah! that's what this is all about no?
like, we run away from life so why not run away from the things that happen 5 meters from you

and THAT , ladies and gentlemen, is what THEY are affraid of...
Trance Forum » » Forum  Israel - The "Shimon's" Story !!

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance