1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Be carefull with psybrasil

Drope

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Apr 1, 2004 00:05
Recently a forum in Brazil has had a big boom of users, I got to know psybrazil forum through isratrance, so, I guess itīs nothing more than my duty to warn all of you to what happens there...

Iīve being recently baned, along with some other users, from that forum only and utmost for defending a spiritualised point of view for the psytrance scene...

So if you believe trance is more than just music and are interested in the concepts and values that circundes these wonderfull community, psybrasil is NOT the place to be.

Recently, the psybrasil forum has being known for overmoderation and egotrips from the staff... Acttualy the founder has nothing to do with it btw... but it has become quite common for the moderators to be disrespectfull with the users, with some pp calling it a mod vs users war... I donīt believe in that, as one of the administrators said, itīs a "harebo" vs. anti-harebo war... But itīs a war none of the less... I guess no place as a Israel forum to say itīs pretty shameless to be anti any thing...

Anyway, itīs quite common to hear those exact words: The forum is private, if u donīt like what Iīm doing, take a hike.

or

The forum is ours so we donīt hv to follow the rules...

As the spiritual values fade away so do others, last party promoted by them had no chill out, even though it was promised and artists were called... To no response, no chill out was seted out and no justification given to the artists suposed to play there... Also several acts in the main floor remained to be seen...

Iīd think twice before associating with them, both professionally and personally, as there interest$ will prevail over any other value...

Iīd love for this issue to be resolved internally, as it couldnīt... I believe here is somewhat of a upper court, where we can hv a decent comunication with a neutral moderation...

Donīt say you guys have not being warned...

For those from Psybrasil staff, keep ur swearing and dirty methods in pvt ok? Iīm here for u as I was there, but the authority-trip prevented stuff from being dealt with...

also is good to note the plur related trafic is being redirected to www.psycles.com.br wich Iīm in noway related with... see all the good vibed pp there... As vibe, plur, shanti and namaste are forbidden words in psybrasil...

Let the unamable eternal protect u all, specially the ill driven, cause those are in greatest needs...

namaste 3õ           www.plurall.org (the best vibed brazilian trance forum, in portuguese)

When people give up hatred and violence, inculcate the feelings of love, and acquire the wisdom to realise the unity of mankind, the earth will then become verily the heaven.
inkubator
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Apr 1, 2004 00:51
all those rumours...

a forum is not a democratical place, its controlled by the owners and they can allow or prohibite what ever they want...

IMHO           just gimme more of the same. its just a test!
Drope

Posted : Apr 1, 2004 01:25
Quote:

On 2004-04-01 00:51, inkubator wrote:
a forum is not a democratical place, its controlled by the owners and they can allow or prohibite what ever they want...

Oh that one for sure isnīt... A forum is only as democratic as their staff, their humane and moral values.

Iīve seeing ShivaS and Shahar pretty pissed with some pretty dumn questios and colocations around here... But Iīve never seeing them being unrespectfull...

every being a mind, every mind a sentence... How you behave when itīs all up to you... Is something to take big notice, as it indicates the true nature of the ones in action...

Pro.pulsor
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  47
Posted : Apr 1, 2004 03:19
Man, i wont lose my time with you.

I'm sure that with u out of OUR FORUM , it will be a better place , i hope that our old users come back, cause we our solving our problems as u all can see!!

Psy Brasil have never promoted anything, so stop with your lies....

cheers

Psyciusni(PROPULSOR)
PSYBRASIL TEAM
http://www.psybrasil.com
Hawk

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Apr 1, 2004 03:20
psybrazil is a PRIVATE FORUM that sbody PAYS FOR IT and donīt recieve any money.. itīs not public. And we really donīt need discussion about "U need only 1 PLUR person to starts the big vibe bubble".

Anyway, what does this forum has to do w/ it?

be welcome to discuss anything HELPFULL at www.psybrasil.com

If anybody wantīs to know why drope has been baned SEARCH for his messages.

WE NEVER PROMOTED A PARTY, NEVER! WE, TILL TODAY, NEVER DID NOTHING PROFESSIONALLY.

NAMASTE IS NOT FORBIDEN AND THOSE WORDS, AS FAR AS I KNOW (hope not being wrong)...

the big true is... if somebody donīt like it, go out.. there must be a lot of other nice forums.

cya doods.

cya!
|organiKa|

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 1, 2004 08:11
"be welcome to discuss anything HELPFULL at www.psybrasil.com"
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

"If anybody wantīs to know why drope has been baned SEARCH for his messages."
uīre talking ībout the msgs u choose to leave, right?

Started Topics :  279
Posted : Apr 1, 2004 14:34
I have a few words to add here:

1 - As far as I know http://www.psycles.com.br is a forum that suports track trade, including giving links to Soulseek and to DC++. Teaching people how to use it.

2 - I'm only a member at Psybrasil (I'm not Mod or Admin there) and I saw these things happening. IMO what happens is: users are not educated enough to stay out of trouble with mods, and mods sometimes are a bit hash too. Everyone started to say bullshit about each other.

3 - As far as I know Psybrasil has nothing to do with $$$$.

4 - I think that if what happened there was to happen here at Isratrance, everyone would be at least warned about how to behave in a public place like any forum.

5 - The problem started because the forum has an Off-Topic Session and there people started to discuss in circles, without the proper respect, about religion + beliefs + How we "psytrancers" have more "vibe" than any other scene + powers of the mind and all that kind of stuff.

6 - Drope, IMO you shouldn't come here to say these hash words about any forum, specially now that you're joined www.psycles.com.br . I want you as a friend, it's all just my opinion.

Peace!
Respect!
...Be gentle with the earth...
...Dance like nobody's watching...
...I don't mind not going to Heaven, as long as they've got Coffee in Hell...
rastapsi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Apr 1, 2004 14:42
all forums has that.. you have a few that enters everyday and kiss asses... and the trance community , not forum, has those things too..

democracy do not exist!!! bad for the less..
          the thing is... nothing is too serious to be taken too serious ehehe
slave2rave

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Apr 1, 2004 21:11
First of all, i'd like to say my opinion about your post - this is not the place you should say anything of that kind. If you had to talk to anyone about it, would be with the responsibles.

Once i made exactly like you, making public what was supposed to be discussed in private. Hope you learn your lesson.

----

"Iīve being recently baned, along with some other users, from that forum only and utmost for defending a spiritualised point of view for the psytrance scene..."

No mate, i'm sorry but i utterly disagree with you. You were banned because you were being a mess to the order there, you were throwing users and admins against each other. That's more than enough for a ban.

----

"Recently, the psybrasil forum has being known for overmoderation and egotrips from the staff... "

What i've seen during these days was you guys calling for democracy, being arrogant in wanting your "rights" delivered. Mate, psybrasil is a PRIVATE forum, not intended to be a democracy, it's particular, paid from the pockets of the owners, if you don't know. Put that in mind.

----

"As the spiritual values fade away so do others, last party promoted by them had no chill out, even though it was promised and artists were called... To no response, no chill out was seted out and no justification given to the artists suposed to play there... Also several acts in the main floor remained to be seen..."

???? Party....? Psybrasil has never ever THOUGHT of doing a party ROFL what you're talking about, dude?
If it was made, what was the name? When? Where? Which djs were supposed to play? Where are the infos about the party?
Lies get me sick.

----

"I believe here is somewhat of a upper court, where we can hv a decent comunication with a neutral moderation..."

Upper court? What does isratrance has to do with psybrasil? Nothing, i think...

----

"As vibe, plur, shanti and namaste are forbidden words in psybrasil..."

They're not forbidden mate. The only remark is that you simply don't know what are the words you were talking, what are the meaning of those words, that kind of basic stuff.
Take for example that illuminated words you said: "Vibe is taking a beer and offer it to a friend, then everybody takes the beer and drinks it happily. That's vibe." After that, sincerely, i stopped taking you seriously.

It's not my intention to be rude with you, because i don't even know you personally, but Drope... sincerely, you know things won't change for your side. If you continue to behave that way, i believe that the natural course of things is that you won't ever see the index page of psybrasil again.

If you want to come back there and become part of a serious and trance-related forum (not religious), surely this is not the proper manner.

What i've been seeing there was a bunch of religious and spiritual-oriented posts. That forum is not about spiritual perceptions and beliefs, it's about trance.
Brentel
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Apr 1, 2004 21:57
Hi ppl
As administrator of PsyBrasil.com,i come here to set some things clear.

1 - Drope,u were banned cos u dont know how to behave in foruns.U think u have rights to say any bullshit u want....maybe u can.....but not there
If u dont know how to behave in public,it wont be me to teach you mate...

2 - U have totally disrespected the authorities(moderators) of the forum.Whatīs unnaceptable for us.

3 - We(the team) NEVER said that we dont need to follow the rules.Dont u think itīs a bit stupid,since WE made the rules?

4 - The forum definitely is PARTICULAR.....if u dont like the team or the rules,just leave and do not login anymore,but unfortunally there were some insurrectionists trying to turn the users against the team.....starting this stupid 'mod vs user war',and all of them were banned....

5 - Me and Caio (the admins) NEVER earned a single cent with PsyBrasil.com and ITīS NOT OUR INTENTION tough.....we only spend money to keep it running, im not complaining,we do this with all our love to keep a nice and healthy discussion place for you.

6 - Drope,i reinforce what i said there at PsyBrasil....man....uīre DEFINITELY gettin too crazy.....uīve been to a party organized by PsyBrasil team?
WHEN????
WHERE?????
Why i wasnt invited to this party???
Hahahaha man....uīre a JOKE!Stop lying mate....this wont take u anywhere...

7 - Yeah....uīre right......im VERY untrustable.....thatīs why iīm always helping
artists(not only artists,but foreigners in general) in trouble here in Brazil.....and thatīs why they know they can always count on me whenever they need.

8 - The only forbidden words there are bad words...to tell ya the truth....we have now only 5 words censored.....all of them are turned to &Ļ%Ļ* (or something like this)

9 - Itīs GR8 to have the trading traffic redirected to this new forum.....i really hope u enjoy ur time there......and stop disturbin us

10 - Everybody that wants to generate healthy and productive discussions are more
than welcome at PsyBrasil.com

Sorry everybody for any inconveniences caused by this topic....i think this shouldīve been discussed in pvt,but the author of this topic doesnt have maturity enough to do like this....he needs to be in the spotlights....i think this is somehow good,cos this way we can see whoīs who....and set things clear.

Tks everybody.....and c ya at PsyBrasil.com

all the best...

André Brentel & PsyBrasil Team

**YOUR BRAND HERE**
Drope

Posted : Apr 1, 2004 23:57
I had made a huge response, but Iīll cut it loose, Iīll go directly to the juicer part hehehe

Quote:

On 2004-04-01 21:57, Brentel wrote:
4 - The forum definitely is PARTICULAR.....if u dont like the team or the rules,just leave and do not login anymore,but unfortunally there were some insurrectionists trying to turn the users against the team.....starting this stupid 'mod vs user war',and all of them were banned....

Insurrectionists???

Youīve gotta be kidding... PsyBrasil is a sovereign state now? And lots and lots of pp r being banned for national security reasons itīs not the first time u made me laugh my ass off...

The simple use of the term [insurrectionists] shows what a MASSIVE EGO TRIP we are talking about...

About the others who said this is not the best place to take this discussion, maybe you are right, but it wasnīt for lack of trying to solve it there...

Just take notice the trials to disqualify my self and the other forum, this is usually the tatics of lost endeavors... I mean, so Iīm crazy and immature, the psycles forum is a traders one, and psybrasilīs crew is heavenīs shit on earth disqualifying arguments are so lame, so so lame... It always makes me think if pp do want to adress the real matters anyway...

Today Iīm quite calmer about what happened, and maybe I shouldnīt hv made this thread at all, right? It must really piss them off (I alweays wanted to use this emoticon hehehe)

Just for the sake of it...

There is a topic about the new mod here in brazil section (Shrom) where Luiz Paulo gives a interesting approach about the nature of moderation...           www.plurall.org (the best vibed brazilian trance forum, in portuguese)

When people give up hatred and violence, inculcate the feelings of love, and acquire the wisdom to realise the unity of mankind, the earth will then become verily the heaven.
Drope

Posted : Apr 2, 2004 00:14
Acttually I hv more information, the party Iīm talking about is...

http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/27919/forum/27

It has being brought to my attention, informally, that maybe the crew has nothing to do with psybrasil, if thatīs the case I appologize, I do not want to lie. But Brentel seemed pretty ok to receive all the hails... Iīm not yet sure if they hv or not anything to do with it, maybe someone can enlighten me on that one...
slave2rave

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Apr 2, 2004 00:55
Drope, mate.

Now you can see why you were banned from that forum. Being childish won't get you anywhere, and the losses are all yours.

----

"About the others who said this is not the best place to take this discussion, maybe you are right, but it wasnīt for lack of trying to solve it there..."

Can't remember any effort of trying to solve any problem. All your messages and attitudes were of being childish, ironic to the max, just for the fun of trying to piss people off. 'Não me venha com xurumelas'.

----

"Just take notice the trials to disqualify my self and the other forum, this is usually the tatics of lost endeavors..."

So, how ironic. You use the same tactics here. Throwing shit upwards make them splash right on your forehead.

----

"Today Iīm quite calmer about what happened, and maybe I shouldnīt hv made this thread at all, right? It must really piss them off"

Yeah, pretty easy to notice that your real intention is just to piss people off, no solutions in mind. Funny thing is that your attitude doesn't piss people off, just make them pity you...

----

For the second post

As you can see, this festival had absolutely nothing related to psybrasil. That's a core called Psyzone, and the festival was PvtZone. For more info: www.psyzone.kit.net

----

Take care. Hope you see that this kind of attitude leads nowhere.           _
Xpand your innerverse
Drope

Posted : Apr 2, 2004 01:09
Oh... isnīt that nice

Well slave to rave, I donīt acttually know who u are, but i did try to solve it there, being in constant comunication with the mods via pvt...

just trying to piss pp off? No, thatīs not the case... Pity me? Ok, I dig that... Let then come the pity...

Isnīt there much to be solved right now... I want to make the abuses public, and thatīs all.

About being childsh... Oh god I hope so...

Why shouldnīt I hv a sense of humour?

than again

Quote:

There is a topic about the new mod here in brazil section (Shrom) where Luiz Paulo gives a interesting approach about the nature of moderation...

guimais
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Apr 2, 2004 02:10
People from Isratrance, i come here after a call from a friend about all the things written here. And after I saw what was going on here I got to warn you about something as well as Mr.Drope did back there.
I’m the producer of the PsyZone Festival, as well as the Private Zone Festival, among with some other guys.
First of all: both parties have similar names but, THEY ARE NOT FROM THE SAME ORGANIZATION. Some of the guys that did the PvtZone Festival last carnival here in Brazil has nothing to do at all with the PsyZone Festival, that is going to happen next june .
Second (and most bizarre) PSYZONE FESTIVAL AND PRIVATE ZONE FESTIVAL has no relation with that related site, www.psybrasil.com at all !!!!!!!!
Drope, I don’t know where you came up with that idea, but you better start become more informed about the stuff you say, because it seems you have no background to talk about it.
I don’t know why you’ve been kicked out from that forum, but I just start figuring it out. You say bunches of lies and expect people to buy it. But I warn you, PsyZone Festival is a trade mark, registered in my name, and you start putting links around that are not even working about the party, we will start going after you, but with the law besides us. That link: www.psyzone.kit.net is out for a long time now, because we are building a better one. And the most absurd thing, those infos there were added there just for test, and were not even right. I don’t know if you read about it, but we informed that in a bunch of forums around Brasil. Sorry if you missed that.
Well, the reason I came here is just to inform you (because it seems you’re the only one that believe that we are the owners of www.psybrasil.com ), so I will do it so. DROPE, WE DO NOT HAVE ANY CONNECTION WITH THE TALKED SITE. Got it now?
About the chill out incident at Private Zone Festival it’s been all talked with the people that would play that, reasons that I’ll not write down again, you want to inform yourself, check this link: http://www.baladaplanet.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1593
But just one add, read it all ok? So you don’t come back here again saying those bs.
I’m sorry that all this lies were told here by this so called “straight” guy, Drope.
It’s really a shame, because things like that turns out against our scene in Brasil, that is trying to grow strong, but it really slows down because of guys like him.
I’ll make an advertisement here. www.psybrasil.com is a trance community that is as serious as this one, there are some of the members that really exceeded on their words , but it still a good place to visit, I have no problems with then at all, absolutely the opposite, I know the guys that runs it and they are nice guys, but as a matter of those things said when Drope was kicked out I have just one comment: people, lets get united, we all have disagreements, but we are all in the same scene, the music scene (not just trance), but a serious scene that can be improved every day, to make a better scene. P.L.U.R to all of you.

Sorry the inconvenience,

All questions can be made to my mail, or even my partner’s :

guimais@hotmail.com
guimais@psyzone.com.br
psyzone_9@hotmail.com
beto@psyzone.com.br

we will be more than pleased to answer any questions about the incident in the chill out, last carnival. But things like Drope said about we supposed be the owners about the psybrasil site, well… that’s up with him to explain himself, not me.

Cheers guys,
Guilherme Mais – PsyZone Festival / PrivateZone Festival
          Free your mind.....
Psy.....
www.myspace.com/djguimais
Trance Forum ŧ ŧ Forum  Brazil - Be carefull with psybrasil

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance