Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Neo Logic- Groove Logic (Candyflip-Records)
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Neo Logic- Groove Logic (Candyflip-Records)

kukan-dub-lagan/ItaiTaiko

Started Topics :  144
Posted : Mar 31, 2004 05:44
ARTIST :NEO LOGIC
TITLE :GROOVE LOGIC (CD CF09)
LABEL :CANDYFLIP-RECORDS
R.DATE :FEBRUARY 2004

LINK SAMPLE : http://www.saikosounds.com/english/display_release.asp?id=3894

TRACK LIST:
1.MILKY WAY
2.BODY MOVE
3.THE SWINGER
4.DIRECTION TIME
5.GROOVE LOGIC
6.IMAGE PRODUCE
7.TRANSESSIVE
8.AVIATION
9.NO DISTANCE
10.FEEL THE KIT

When i first got this c.d,or more true,as i first heard on this combination of Micha(Echotek)& Mishel(Safi Connection) i was surprised.i thought to myself what is the connection between "ECHOTEK" -with his dark line-to "SAFI CONNECTION"-with his full on style.
AFTER I LISTEN TO THE C.D I UNDERSTOOD:
a groove line of style with a really great combination of 2 great artist that give us a Great C.D:
Micha yossef(Echotek)& Mishel bitton(Safi connection)from israel are NEO LOGIC.
they are both known by their solo albums and by their tracks that been release in great labels(as Spirit zone,Shiva space technology,Spiral trax,Phonokol,Iboga,Flow and many many more)---BUT THAT YOU ALREADY KNOW!
i will tell you on this project and c.d:
NEO LOGIC-GROOVE LOGIC
And as the name sound groovy,the music is groovier than the name!

1.Milky way-what a great start to an album.great sample,great vibe.this track can open any set-anywhere.good percussions include.

2.Body move-O.k. so from now i say that this track is my favorite in this c.d!the groove base line and the beautiful lead with the mix of the percussions and vocals give this track the "touch" of the morning.i listen to this in replay like 4-5 times.great one

3.The swinger-tribal track.with a lot of percussion & again groovy bass line.

4.Direction time-here we can hear that the direction is a little full on with great percussions mix in a progressive line.full in samples...

5.Groove logic-The main issue in this track is progressive to my taste,in a morning style.Again,great groove base line.

6.Image produce-start with a nice prc.and we are back to the Tribe with the tribal line.

7.Transessive-i just feel here the touch of mishel and it's good.great synth & sample for morning time.

8.Aviation-start with nice atmosphere into a groove base line again(so good)with mix of great synth-also a great morning track.

9.No distance-this one prepare us to the great end.psy-track with amazing sound inside.great lead -great base line.

10.Feel the kit-great end to a great c.d.micha and mishel show us that trance is not the only thing that they know.nice free style with great atmosphere.

So what can i say?i confused.i didn't decide yet if this c.d is Great Or Amazing:-]---but FOR SURE it is groovy.

so If you are d.j-it will catch your taste & your d.j set!!!
if it is for your house---with the right headphones,just close your eyes and you will feel like in a "LIVE SHOW".

ONE OF THE BEST FOR THIS YEAR ALREADY FOR ME.
GIVE YOUR BODY MOVE.
GREAT ONE CANDYFLIP & NEOLOGIC
ENJOY
itay

Check out my music page - free music , new style and more :)
Candy
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  184
Posted : Mar 31, 2004 06:21
Yes it's true.... a very nice one.

I also didn't understand too much this cooperation at first but after listening to it a few times I can say it's a succesfull one.

Way to go, and hoping to hear some more material from you guys.           Majority is never right!

"Without music, life is meaningless."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
elctrojinj

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Mar 31, 2004 19:32
i still didn't get this c.d,but from the sample on the site it sound a very nice one to me.
hope to get it soon...
BTW nice review kukan
DeathPosture
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  142
Posted : Apr 1, 2004 00:45
Neo Logic – Groove Logic

Cover: http://www.saikosounds.com/covers/CDCF09.jpg

Format: CD
Artist: Neo Logic
Title: Groove Logic
Label: Candyflip Records, Greece
Cat. #: CD CF09
Date: March 15th
Year: 2004

Track listing:

01. 06’42” Milky Way
02. 07’21” Body Move
03. 07’30” The Swinger
04. 07’43” Direction Time
05. 07’21” Groove Logic
06. 08’42” Image Produce
07. 07’01” Transessive
08. 07’16” Aviation
09. 07’18” No Distance
10. 05’44” Feel the Kit

Review:

When pigs fly!

What do you get when Echotek and Safi Connection join forces? You get something in between dark and light… Something in between night and morning… Something in between minimal and full on… Something groovy! Groove Logic! The sound on this is something else, and you really have to listen to understand what I mean… ;o)

Let me take you thru the tracks…

#01: Slow, almost dubby intro… Relaxed female voice telling us about the cosmos… And then we are presented with the groovy Neo Logic sound that is present throughout the album… Much work has gone into the percussion work, creating a very smooth, almost sexy, beach house sound… Great stuff… Nice intro track!

#02: The vibe continues… Crisp percussion and overall smoothness… The nice girl is still with us, talking about “body move - when pigs fly”… Rrrright! Nice, easy-going morning track here… Nothing to complicated, just feel-good groovy progressive trance… Cool track!

#03: The Swinger – the ultimate soundtrack for old people having sex with each other… Nah, that just sounds wrong! We’re on the tribal side of things …nice!… Birds whistling, claves, bongos and tribal drums… Damn, these guys sure know how to create a nice atmosphere in a track… Nice track!

#04: Blips and bongos here… And something about some sensors monitoring the ground for 100 yards in every direction… Not too much is going on here, but the atmosphere is pleasant… This is nice chill music – not too hectic, not too intense, but very pleasant… Nice track!

#05: We’re moving slightly faster now, on this progressive morning tune… Thus, still maintaining the groovy feel… I like the way it changes pace halfway through and then shifting back into place again… Super smooth! Nice track!

#06: Woow, this is cool… Subtle use of percussion creates a super track… Slow but steadily its building and building… And yum, those tribal beats are so delicious… Awesome vibe! Cool track!

#07: Aargh, my spell-checker wants to change ‘transessive’ to ‘transvestite’ – am I missing something here!? The tribal feel is still in focus… Pretty fast track, fast kicks and distinctive use of groovy bass… I like the use of cued voices and weird trumpet effects… Nice!

#08: Really spacey track here… Riddled with samples and all kinds of twisted psychedelia firmly placed on top a groove base… Again awesome percussion… Do I hear a crow somewhere? Great track!

#09: Again a track with a slightly darker feel, thus maintaining the Neo Logic groove… Twisted flips and flops, tribal percussion, psychedelic piano, weird synths, etc… Great combo! Nice track!

#10: And of course, a nice downbeat track to finish of a nice journey… These guys know their shit… We are treated to more atmospheric, tribal, percussion driven groove… Only the pace is slower… I can’t describe it better – it’s just pleasant!

This album was definitely a nice surprise… Actually I’ve had a pretty difficult time describing the tracks, ‘cause they are more or less the same… But despite most cases, that’s not a bad thing… The distinctive groove is present throughout the album, and that’s cool! The flow between tracks is perfect here, and this album should definitely be listened to from start to finish – it’s a journey! Nothing stands out – it’s all very pleasant and leaves you with a smile on your face… Hats off to Micha and Mishel for this feel-good-experience! ;o)

8/10

Favourites: 2, 3, 6 (!), 8

DeathPosture

External links:
Candyflip Records: http://www.candyflip-records.com/
Chaos Unlimited: http://www.chaosunlimited.co.uk/cgi-bin/product.asp?LR=CFRCD09 (soundclips available)
Trance Shop: http://www.trance-shop.com/de/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=3591
Saiko Sounds: http://www.saikosounds.com/english/display_release.asp?id=3894

On really romantic evenings of self, I go salsa dancing with my confusion...
thinman242

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Apr 1, 2004 13:34
I ve already post a review for neologic-Groove logic but i was rejected for some reasons.Now i can do it without this danger.
Serious music between grabs. When i first tookit inmy hands i said"ohh. ok another trance release" but when i listened to it i was surprised.Totaly different style from classic trance music.It is what the title promises. Groovy,clubby rythms not tired music but smooth fat bass beautiful melodies and groovy snare, hi-hats.And the surprise was that all the tracks have a row and sometimes i think that it's mixed.Micha & Mishel have done a great work not a snatch because of their succesfull names (Echotek +Saafi connection) and if they continue like this they will never be "passe".
And candyflip records now ,the guys i see they are really trying to release quality music ,proof , all the latest releases are to good.
Looking forward for Charasmatix 2nd Album from them.

ps.This is not music for burned-brains but for groovy ones
CLAW
CLAW

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Apr 1, 2004 14:20
Yep!!!
A very good colaboration between the 2... Grooving, deep with nice and driving basslines... My cup of Tea!!!

Good job guys!!
Nice job Alex

P.S Cant wait for your debut album Itay!!!           • Noize Conspiracy Records •
http://soundcloud.com/c-l-a-w
https://www.facebook.com/CLAW.cy

Posted : Apr 1, 2004 16:33
Quote:

On 2004-04-01 14:20, CHP wrote:
Yep!!!
A very good colaboration between the 2... Grooving, deep with nice and driving basslines... My cup of Tea!!!

Good job guys!!
Nice job Alex

P.S Cant wait for your debut album Itay!!!

a really great c.d-one the of the best this time-so nice atmosphere in it
and thanks man for your words
          Check out my music page - free music , new style and more :)

Posted : Apr 17, 2004 04:14
this c.d is great one
you all haft to check this style           Check out my music page - free music , new style and more :)
shahar
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  155
Posted : Apr 17, 2004 10:32
Kukan...
What's with the Caps Lock?
No need to shout! Please stop it.

Also- guys, this the review section and not the promotional section. Try to keep it that way, if you want your reviews to have any meaning at all.
Just a general note to think about.

---------------------------------------------
"Be the change you want to see in the world!"
M.K. Gandhi

"There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self."
Aldous Huxley

Basilisk
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  168
Posted : Apr 23, 2004 17:45
Hmm, sounds like Panick to me for some reason... nicely produced, good sounds, some clubby atmospheres in some places... but this is too "middle of the road" for me to really get into at this point. I don't find it all that engaging. But who knows, maybe a few more listens will prove something different (but then again, it didn't with the Panick album - I lose interest)... might be really excellent for the dancefloor though!
Ben P

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Sep 11, 2004 21:08
This cd is great!!!!!
i liked the echotek album but this is much better then appliction rate.
i dont find any conction betwin this album and panik
for me this album is great very deep atmospheric and groovy!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Neo Logic- Groove Logic (Candyflip-Records)

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance