First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Many (very nice) men in Goapartys

Marcin
Inactive User

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Mar 6, 2004 01:00
Hey all you tranceboys in the world. I am a new boy in forum! I like every thread (you call it) YES! EVERY thread is killer, ok. If tranceparty I always come wit allbody and have fucking good time! Sooo many nice boys in trancepartys, special psytranceboy I meet and we have good time.
Especially after e pill allbody kiss and touch, even girls and most boys! I always go to Goatranceparty because 80% boys, right?
Much hard energy, much man energy in psytrance I think and I like.
Do you agree with lots of men in Goapartys, not many girls. This (the men) and the music I LOVE with psytrance scene.
~OZRA~

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Mar 6, 2004 02:00
Yes, you're right, it's about 60%-70% men at psytrance parties on an average. it's got to do with our trancetosterone (!!) i think..... there's always a lot of macho activity going on at parties.
good for you, if you're a boy who likes boys, though i get the feeling most hetersexual male trancers are not very gay-friendly.

my opinion - we need MORE WOMEN in trance !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Marcin
Inactive User

Posted : Mar 6, 2004 02:35
To Ozra:

YES! I have always wondered in Goa on Hilltop on New Year, I think maybe even 90% men in the morning! Ok, I like, but also I wonder where are all girl and woman? Also with all this men dancing, why not play gaymusic like discohouse? Maybe they all will like and come out?
~OZRA~

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Mar 6, 2004 03:00
You wanna hear disco house at Hilltop on New Year ??? he he. i hope i die before that day comes.
I think there's enough party places all over the world where there's gay-friendly music and gay men. Maybe that's where you need to go rather than change the music at Hilltop.

Bes
Tribalistic Society

Started Topics :  64
Posted : Mar 6, 2004 04:39
>>why not play gaymusic like discohouse?

what's wrong with you....that just sounds.......can't find the word??

i'm stunned.............           Man is the Cruelest Animal!!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/tribalisticsociety
http://soundcloud.com/tribalisticsociety
http://www.myspace.com/120bpms
Marcin
Inactive User

Posted : Mar 6, 2004 08:42
To Bes:

You should not be angry, this is a very male oriented scen any many gay men are realizing this and think that this is very intresting, gay men from all over the world are coming to Goa and tranceparties because of all the nice men and male energy.
Listen to the great clubtrance track "Loose up and take it" by Pants and Corset, and maybe you will understand
-Abatwa-
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posted : Mar 6, 2004 09:05
marcin about gay people coming to goa, its very interesting I hadnt heard of this before. well everyone is welcome to go to psychedelic gatherings but dont misuse what this music has offered us, which is a free invitation to all kinds of people to be welcome. Although I havent been to goa myself, I dont think the "gay" people you are talkin about dont go to the parties because of men populated parties. psytrance gatherings are full of people who are mostly more respectful to peoples sexual choices and the probability of being discriminated is less.
Its because of people like you and "why not play gaymusic like discohouse?" kinda remarks that have put goa in the position it is right now. be more respectful.
peace

`Bottomless wonders spring from simple rules, which are repeated without end` Mandelbrot
nobody_3
Inactive User

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Mar 6, 2004 12:20
come on now people.... check your humor He's taking the piss out of you...lol

"Loose up and take it" by Pants and Corset - LMAO
bert

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Mar 6, 2004 14:35
Auctually Marcin is right. The past 2 years Goa has turned in to a very popular gay hangout. The gays love the scene over there, with all the testeron, sweat and good loking guys in tight hotpants shaking there ass on the dancefloor.
I think that many guys in the trancescene are gays. They have long hair, like tight colourfull clothes, like to dance, wear a thong on the beach and shave there butts.
Hopefully more and more will starty come out from the closet.
Love B
FluoSamsara (Oxygen)
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  84
Posted : Mar 6, 2004 16:34
Quote:

On 2004-03-06 02:35, Marcin wrote:
To Ozra:

I think maybe even 90% men in the morning!

Man, I have been planing to spend the 2005 new year in Goa, that just made me think twice...I need some babes!!! I had no idea about this stuff....crazy...!

Quote:

On 2004-03-06 04:39, Bes wrote:
>>why not play gaymusic like discohouse?

what's wrong with you....that just sounds.......can't find the word??

i'm stunned.............

Well, maybe because its a psy trance party!!!!!dahhh!!If you want gaymusic discohouse just go somewhere else, there must be plenty of other places where you can hear that!!
Bes
Tribalistic Society

Started Topics :  64
Posted : Mar 6, 2004 17:41
Hi Huys!

Think Kristian(Elysium) is the only one that got it.

I didn't mean to offend anyone.....if i did then sorry. To me it just sounds plain WEIRD that's all. Over & Out.           Man is the Cruelest Animal!!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/tribalisticsociety
http://soundcloud.com/tribalisticsociety
http://www.myspace.com/120bpms
Nomolos(Zenon Rec.)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  48
Posted : Mar 6, 2004 18:42
there is this new thing now in many psy froums with these people that are making "gay" comments...just ignore them they ARE trying to piss people off...Elysium is right...if im not wrong u can see some threads like that in Psynews.org
cheers.           "....or is it???"

www.zenonrecords.com
www.myspace.com/thenomolos
woutski
Zen Mechanics

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Mar 6, 2004 18:52
"why not play gaymusic like discohouse?"
hahah Classic!!
In a way psytrance has it's roots in gaymusic coz the whole House movement basically started in the gayclubs of Chicago...and the rest is history
Evil Doctor Inc
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  41
Posted : Mar 7, 2004 02:22
gay music like psy disco house is played in goa
everywhere you go its the same unimaginative shit.

while all the big boys sit in chapora making killers on their 2 in 1 speakers

and others drum for sunset
old school morning madness starts at 2 am and carries on till 9 in the morning and dancefloors become pits for the slow grind
what happened to the madness the trance dance in goa

are we gonna hear chris boars and dino sauras and let the gills beat away on their drums or is goa going to revive psychedelics

seems to me like the dancefloor know s more then the djs that seem to get their bright nights with no lights

or do we just keep going to Paradiso to get our rocks off.

Seem like all the girls staying out of the sad ass scene for a reason some of the boys too.

what do you expect from this fake trance explosion that flys down from Ibiza every season
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - Many (very nice) men in Goapartys

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance