Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Wake up MIAMI!

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Wake up MIAMI!

sCL
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Dec 9, 2003 06:40
Hey Miami people!
I know the scene down here in Miami isn't developed, but come on! All you people dissing Tsunami - What the hell is going on in your heads? Atleast NYC has Tsunami to introduce people to Psytrance/GOA .. you know?
Anyway.. I'm not trying to be a jerk.. I just think Miami deserves a good dose of GOA
Peace out everyone!
Have a great Christmas / Hanuka ...
And a GREAT new year..
sCL.           Apotheosis occurs when i drop these doses of words on musical notes with an impulsive urge on the verge of a breakthrough...
obu
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Dec 9, 2003 20:11
there are some beautiful people in miami trying to inject some trance into that city......
psyman
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  51
Posted : Dec 9, 2003 20:35
are you from miami if you are call me up 754 2460504 my name is zeev
Apocalypse Now
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  62
Posted : Dec 9, 2003 23:13
The only person from Florida that was criticizing Tsunami is me. Did I say something that wasn't true? I got burned by them a couple of times after sticking up for them here on this forum. I drove 5 hours each way and spent 60 dollars in gas and tolls to go to a party that never even existed. I know that there aren't as many parties in Miami as there are in NY. What's your point?

If you are in Miami this weekend, give Zeev a call. I think there is something good going on. I won't be there because of my goddamn finals but I would definetly go if I could.           Both teams played hard
offthenutboom
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Dec 10, 2003 18:02
I personally would thank Tsunami for bringing all the acts they did, when they did, to Miami. I had a really good time.

I truly do not care about big or small, famous or unknown. I love what we have here, even it is just a small minute grain of sand in the trance universe.

So instead of putting our effort into fighting or competing Golliath, we are just happy sharing our small universe full of color and sound. Miami has been awaken for ages

BOM!
psyman
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Dec 10, 2003 21:17
ok so first off all we had parties/gatherings/small gatherings/radio shows/hang outs you name it ok not big not a big amount of people we have 20 people on yahoo group only 10 of them i know all the onthers never come to any event that we are pulling off
we went to ocala forest for the whole week end with system end tents for 2 days nobody came we posted it on isratrance and our e mail lists we had a weekly small club gatherings and there whore no more than 20 people
there was one gathering in fort lauderdale wich is 10 miles from miami so this one guy says "o im not going to drive 10 miles for a party " so please stop BITCHING there is a psytrance movement in miami small not big but beutiful people people say that they will come if we make a party or what ever so we are and nobody comes
this week end we are goning for 2 days to an islend absolutely free event you just need to bring youre butt to key largo wich is 1 hour driving that is it and nobody is replying nobody
ok what i want to say that you people are good in talking on youre computer logged in to the web talking and talking "make a scene please make a scene" and when we are triying so you let us down by not comming so do you expect us to build give lsd away or somthing and pay money to people so they will come no that is not the way the way is that if we organize somthing and we do from time to time . no big acts yet offcourse to bring sombody big we need people that will come to this big name othere wise its lost off money and more than that there is no point bringing big name for 30-50 people
so please stop screaming all over the place "make somthing in miami" couse that is really pisses me off and its not fare to us who are organizing
sCL
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Dec 12, 2003 07:11
Yo people!
I don't know if this blessing came from above, but there is actually something going on in Miami this Weekend!
It's an event taking place on an Island somewhere in the Keys... Fri. 12/12 - Sun. 12/14 (weekend...)
You actually need to get on a boat to get there - how cool is that ?!
Brr.. anyway contact this email for more info (Directions , phone #, and stuff...)
Email dharma_kshtra@yahoo.com
hehe - maybe my post about Miami waking up actually woke someone up If it did - Walla Sababa! (as we say in hebrew...)
Ironically enough I cannot Come coz I got finals (I feel you apocalypse now)
Anyway -
Everyone who decides to attend - Have a great time!
Peace -
sCL.
          Apotheosis occurs when i drop these doses of words on musical notes with an impulsive urge on the verge of a breakthrough...
Localsky
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Dec 12, 2003 09:08
I will be down in Miami in about a week and I will be there for about two weeks - then I will be in Tampa for a couple days till New Years Eve. Any chance of any trance events going on? I would love to meet some of you.           my cat is deathly afraid of aluminum foil
offthenutboom
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Dec 12, 2003 16:19
Mr. sCL,
I am dharma_kshetra@yahoo.com, and psyman is another organizer. (You should read psyman's post) We are the ones who are getting this island psychedelic. We make these events happen since 1997. We have all the music, we have all the decos... So really we are blessed we have the energy and inspiration to build psy trance parties.

The awakening happened a few years ago, now it is time for transformation. Your intentions are good, but you are just talking from ignorance.

Localsky
So far there is nothing planned. I am heading to Ecuador and I have not heard anyone else planning anything. But we will make sure you have a good time

BOM!

sCL
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Dec 12, 2003 17:54
Mr. Dharma Kshetra,
1st of all - Please accept my apologies if you felt that I dissed you or your crew in anyway. I really didn't mean to make anyone or anywhere sound "Undeveloped"
I think what you guys are doing is wonderful and aparently you guys know what you are doing - That is even better!
So - again - I say Go Go Go Dharma Kshetra!
Keep up the great work!
Hope I'll see you at one of your events!
Peace!
sCL.           Apotheosis occurs when i drop these doses of words on musical notes with an impulsive urge on the verge of a breakthrough...
offthenutboom
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Dec 12, 2003 21:08
I personally do not feel dissed @ all But, if you are going to talk about something you do not know, it is wiser to remain quiet.

Hope to see you very soon, not just dancing but helping build these celebrations. We need more dedicated ppl to become an active part of our scene.

BOM!
Francisco
Demi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Dec 15, 2003 21:56
it was a f=cking amazing party!
wowowowowo!
Bom Bholenath           www.vertigo-records.com
***POOJA GROUP***
offthenutboom
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Dec 17, 2003 17:15
It was defenitelly quite an adventure to get to the Island, our stay and our trip back. I meet beautiful ppl and for the two days we where there, it was a time rebirth for many of us I ended up playing a beautiful morning uplifting set... What!?!? =)

I want to thank the Funkin Family (http://Funkinfamily.com) for all their help, for the island and for the very nice loud crystal clear sound. Without them this celebration would not have been possible. They are awesome!!!!

I also want to thank all the Djs, Demi, Daniel, Mike and Ze'ev for elevating all of the spirits like a rocket ship.

And finally to all who came, thanks for making it... Now I know there will be another opportunity in January...

I am personally so glad that, like @ Ocala, everything seemed to go wrong, but our persistance and determination, and much help from our Floridian friends got everyone flying off their feet.

Love and Light!

BOM!
Freakcisco
psyman
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Dec 17, 2003 19:04
well what can i say i can say i missed it alot to go to the nature a beutiful island in the middle of the ocean
just to feel the vibes of the people and the nature with the music it was beutiful
the down point was that again there was not a lot of people and it was only one hour drive from miami (ok whatever we got used to it already)
on the other hand we had people comming from tampa and daytona wich is cool
the party was great thanks to everybodys hard work and determination maybe see you all next time (if you are able to drive or you got out of excuses)
trance in florida is alive and the proof is that a banch of people that were at the party and listening to only florida break beats liked psytrance and asked me personally a lot of questions about it
love and peace in trance
VertigOA
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Dec 17, 2003 21:29
Yeah man what a fun time!
I'm down for something like this again. So glad I was able to make it!

Nice Job Everyone.           no sig
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Wake up MIAMI!

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance