Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  www.isratrance.com - Why Mexico is not in the "trance in the world"

1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Why Mexico is not in the "trance in the world"

FluorEnzo
@cid

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Sep 23, 2003 10:23
Hi isratrance people...

I was wondering why mexico, with one of the best scenes and parties in the world, still not have a place in this forum?

I am going to play there next month, and just now i notice that .....

Thanx
Cyber Punk
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Sep 23, 2003 12:23
There is Trance in North America, which is for Mexico, USA & Canada.           -=Lead System Designer=-
Mike A
Subra

Started Topics :  185
Posted : Sep 23, 2003 16:35
He has a point in my opinion actually..
North America is 99% USA & Canada, so why not open a Mexico section?
karnaf
IsraTrance Full Member
Started Topics :  60
Posted : Sep 23, 2003 17:05
unless you split it to three, how will you name it:
"Mexico section"
"North America except for Mexico section" ???           Please REMOVE my cellphone number from any SMS spam list you may have. Thanks.

http://www.savetherhino.org
Apocalypse Now
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  62
Posted : Sep 24, 2003 00:20
Mexico definetly deserves it's own section but unfortunately there aren't even people to post in it yet.

Naming it won't be a problem, you can call one Trance in Mexico and the other Trance in USA and Canada. We just need some people to support it first.           Both teams played hard
karnaf
IsraTrance Full Member
Started Topics :  60
Posted : Sep 24, 2003 03:45
We have more Mexican users (26) than Japanese users (23), and yet we have a Japan section....

Please REMOVE my cellphone number from any SMS spam list you may have. Thanks.

http://www.savetherhino.org
FluorEnzo
@cid

Posted : Sep 24, 2003 06:10
Yes...

...I think mexico, not only becouse of the big scene in there, becouse of the good artists that are coming up from there, deserves to have it's own section now, i see the parties there are always with killer line ups too.....

i think that after doing the section the mexican users will multiplify quickly to a houndred.

I will tell my mexican friends to see this topic, i am sure they want the section...

Cya and thanx
Mitra
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Sep 24, 2003 07:03
sure We need a mexican section everyone knows that this country its getting bigger and its already a must place for artists and persons in the scene, maybe the number of members are not so big because many wants a section for their own country.

im dj here and never have seen a place where we can talk open to the ppl around the world.

i suggest and ask to the isratrance people, we are in process of take out many artists and all the necesary so anyone who decides to make it. Mexico will be fully thanked with him.

DJ Mitra/MExican Artists/Mexican PsyTRANCEER
Apocalypse Now
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  62
Posted : Sep 24, 2003 07:10
I don't know if Japan deserves it's own forum, that's a whole nother topic all together but we've had the Trance in North America section up for over a year and a half now and there hasn't been even one thread dedicated to Mexico with more then 5 posts in it. There might be 23 Mexicans here but they are a little quiet don't you think? Another question would be: Who is going to moderate it?

Really the only Mexican dude that I can think of here in this forum is D-Nox and I don't know how much time he would have for something like this. You really need to have a member who has proven himself on the main board at least for a couple of solid months before you hand over that kind of responsibility to him/her.

My recommendation to you FluorEnzo would be to PM Shahar and tell him how you feel and then do your best to show people on the board that you are a level headed and responsible person for a little bit while slowly bringing in some friends who will wave their Mexican flag around on the main board and especially in the North American section and if there are enough people to support an entire section then you will get one in no time.

It could even go faster, this is the slow sure fire way that worked for me when I was asking for a North America section a year and a half ago.

In the meantime, you've got nothing to be embarassed of, please feel free to post in the NA section, you guys are more then welcome there, it's your forum just as much as it's mine.
          Both teams played hard
FluorEnzo
@cid

Posted : Sep 24, 2003 07:38
Thanx Apocalypse Now, nice one...
smuhg
Smuhg/Divinorum

Posted : Sep 26, 2003 08:57
have a mexican section will be very good
ShivaS
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  51
Posted : Sep 26, 2003 12:46
Quote:

On 2003-09-26 08:57, smuhg wrote:
have a mexican section will be very good

having a million dollar is also good
better read thread 1st and see what and why.
forum means it..           I may rise, but I won't shine ...
krelm
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  67
Posted : Sep 27, 2003 17:22
Quote:

On 2003-09-24 07:10, Apocalypse Now wrote:
Really the only Mexican dude that I can think of here in this forum is D-Nox and I don't know how much time he would have for something like this.

Minor correction....

D-Nox (Christian) is actually in Germany.
          -----------------
Dr. Krelm DJ Mixes and Broken Symmetry archives - http://www.krelmatrix.com

Broken Symmetry on MCast - coming in 2007....
Barak
Barak/Teen Sluts

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 28, 2003 21:15
As i can see, not every Mexican Isratrance user post messages, and as its said, they are too quiet. We need to grow in number and start posting messages with hot topics... Start Moving!!!
digitalFlo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : Oct 31, 2003 20:52
=D Yeah we need our own section, I vote for that
Trance Forum » » Forum  www.isratrance.com - Why Mexico is not in the "trance in the world"

1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance