Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

argentina

filter
Megalopsy

Started Topics :  87
Posted : Mar 23, 2003 11:19
hey everyone

i noticed that the only south american country which appears listed on your world forums is Brazil.

I understand why this is like that, but it will be great if you can add like a "South America" forum so Argentina can have a tiny place.

thanks a lot

Psychedelic Trance from Argentina
www.darkprisma.com.ar
www.megalopsy.com.ar
www.psytrance.com.ar

Megalopsy Travel Blog
http://megalopsy.blogspot.com
traveller
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  234
Posted : Mar 23, 2003 12:25
that kind a makes sense..
why isn't the forum's name trance in "South America" but trance in Brazil ?
Or is Brazil the only country there with psy scene?           "The dinosaurs became extinct because they didn't have a space program."
- Larry Niven
Gilad Refael
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  79
Posted : Mar 23, 2003 14:14
afaik an argentinan scene exists and getting bigger from day to day
this suggestion sure makes sense.           REHAB is for quitters
ShivaS
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  51
Posted : Mar 23, 2003 14:51
3 users from argentina
about making South America
we'll surely think about it
          I may rise, but I won't shine ...
Luiz Paulo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Mar 24, 2003 02:27
@ traveller:

why isn't the forum's name "Trance in Europe" then? you got france, uk, portugal, etc etc - all of them WAY smaller than brazil...

anyway, my point is: build an argentinian forum (or a pakistani one, or a south korean one) when there is a demand of enough users to keep it alive...
          the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist....
filter
Megalopsy

Posted : Mar 24, 2003 04:09
Luiz paulo you are right about that point, i do recognize that we are still small, thats why i proposed a "south america" forum, of course that Id prefer an argentina one, but id have no problem in share it with the rest of my south american brothers           Psychedelic Trance from Argentina
www.darkprisma.com.ar
www.megalopsy.com.ar
www.psytrance.com.ar

Megalopsy Travel Blog
traveller
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Mar 24, 2003 14:11
Luiz.. let's see..

I count 528 members, 30 artists & 30 labels from European nations..

I count 167 members, 2 artists & 3 labels from Brazil

then over that.. I don't know a single artis or label from Brazil.. I don't know what is the style of Brazilians.. have you ever heard of Brazil style?

man.. don't even try to tell me that Brazil is bigger in trance what Europe is..

now.. I guess you understand why

there is Trance is Scandinavia = Finland, Sweden, Denmark & Norway

Trance is Greece

Trance in France

Trance in Switzerland

Trance is Portugal

Trance in UK

and

Trance in Germany

if all the European countries would have their own forum.. well that would be like 50+ nations..

just saying.. why can't it be trance in South America like it is Trance in Scandinavia..

oh well.. it's not like I really care..

"The dinosaurs became extinct because they didn't have a space program."
- Larry Niven
full_on
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  279
Posted : Mar 24, 2003 20:25
There are 169 members, 2 artists & 3 labels from Brazil. The second greatest scene by far...

And Traveller, why don't you look into the Trance in Brazil session? You could learn a bit more about what we have: one of the greatest scenes, growing even more each day, with lots of great festivals in touch with amazing nature and, how could anyone forget: the prettiest girls in the world (obviously it's all a matter of taste, and I'm kinda joking here).

But nothing against create a South America forum, I just think that if we turn the "Trance in Brazil" into a "Trance in South America" it will have 99% of Brazilian posts...
Respect!
...Be gentle with the earth...
...Dance like nobody's watching...
...I don't mind not going to Heaven, as long as they've got Coffee in Hell...
traveller
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Mar 24, 2003 20:47
Okay, okay I've got nothing against nothing, it's not my forum...
I just feel very personal every time someone attacks my beloeved Europe           "The dinosaurs became extinct because they didn't have a space program."
- Larry Niven
filter
Megalopsy

Posted : Mar 25, 2003 19:32
hey everyone

i represent a really active part of the psychedelic trance scene in argentina, we are making great efforts to make it better and bigger, this can be seen with the gig we are organizing with Analog Pussy on the 29th, which will be the first time an international act plays live here (check www.psytrance.com.ar for more info).

I think that our effort and work should not go and unnoticed, that is why a forum for argentina would be a very nice way to acknowledge what we are doing here.

Although this is my wish, i do recognize that our scene is small, so in a humble way i ask for a south american forum, in that way both brazil and argentina would be able to post about their events.

its very unfair to use as an argument the fact that the brazil scene is bigger, i know this perfectly well, i know it beacuse it hurts to know that my favorite bands are playing so near but i cant see them because i simple cant afford travelling there.

so once more, i ask for a tiny little place for argentina in this community, im dedicating a great part of my life to this, and a lot of people are doing this too, it would be nice to share our achievements with you, in our own forum.           Psychedelic Trance from Argentina
www.darkprisma.com.ar
www.megalopsy.com.ar
www.psytrance.com.ar

Megalopsy Travel Blog
Apocalypse Now
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  62
Posted : Mar 28, 2003 08:52
keep in mind guys that there were hardly any americans or canadians or mexicans here before we opened the trance in north america, and look how that section has flourished.

Filter sounds like a pretty enthusiastic guy, maybe if he can bring some more people who will show a good presence on the forum then you guys can start thinking about expanding sometime in the future.           Both teams played hard
karnaf
IsraTrance Full Member
Started Topics :  60
Posted : Mar 28, 2003 23:38
I´m for a ´South American´ section. I think that we can try it and see how it goes.
I vote yes

(besides, I have my personal reasons...)

Please REMOVE my cellphone number from any SMS spam list you may have. Thanks.

http://www.savetherhino.org
shahar
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  155
Posted : Mar 29, 2003 11:13
Don't start this "mine is bigger than yours" thing ppl.

Filter, the way I see it:
1. you try get here enough ppl so an Argentina forum can be started.
2. we do a South America section, but then we have to think what do we do with the Brazillian section, which is very active and alive on it's on.
We'll think about it. Thanx for bringing this up.

---------------------------------------------
"Be the change you want to see in the world!"
M.K. Gandhi

"There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self."
Aldous Huxley

z1P^
Megalopsy

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Apr 7, 2003 00:29
our scene is growing day by day,
in the future we'll need that forum section for sure. i support Filters statement.

"why isn't the forum's name "Trance in Europe" then? you got france, uk, portugal, etc etc - all of them WAY smaller than brazil... "
so what?
          (www) DarkPrisma.com.ar/ ~ FranticNoise.com.ar/ ~ Megalopsy.com.ar/ ~
providing shamanic euphoria until the end of the days!
Jrxn

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 8, 2003 02:32
man, definetly the scene in argentina is growing up.
now we have psy parties once a month, we are trying to make that bigger than now.
i dont understand why we have to check
which countrys have more userers.
we all kick for the same team or not?
the only thing that it really matter is grow up our psytrance in the world.
i want to be in a big party with infected mushroom in the floor, but it is not posible at time.
i vote YES for this thread, i know Filter, and i support his statement too
UP WITH PSYTRANCE

(sorry for my horrible english =( )
Trance Forum » » Forum  www.isratrance.com - argentina

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance