Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  UK - The Crescent Tree - Free Open Air Gathering (Saturday - August 18)
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

The Crescent Tree - Free Open Air Gathering (Saturday - August 18)

Psy Invasion

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jul 20, 2007 02:55
THE CRESCENT TREE - FREE OPEN AIR GATHERING
"""""""""" A PLACE TO NEVER FORGET """""""""""

LIVE ACTS

CHEMICAL DRIVE (utopia records-Israel)
M-THEORY (alchemy records)
M-KLOME (free spirit records)

DJs

Laughing Budha (Nano Records)
Gaba (Psy Invasion)
Shane Gobi (Alchemy Records)
Crispy (Alchemy Records/Flip Flop)
Metaphase (Pointzero records)
Sarschas (Kalimist)
Jarrox (Digital Hive)
B-Side (Anttitude / Nomads)

---------------------------------------------

AMAZING DECORATION

Food & Healing Area

much more to be announced..
"watch this space"

price: £0.00

PLEASE KEEP THE PLACE TIDY

The party is FREE but due to space restriction (1000) there needs to be a membership list. For free entry please register as soon as possible, only takes a few seconds.

AND TO RECEIVE MORE DETAILS!

http://www.psyinvasion.com/maillist.php

http://www.psyinvasion.com/whatson.php

Psy Invasion

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Aug 15, 2007 01:35
Hello guys everything looks perfect to the gathering.
Lets pra for a good wheater Suuny day on saturday and Sunday!

Added to the Line up:

Alex Chamaleon (Dragon Fly Records)
Kristian (Transient Records)/Dejavoo)
Lorenzo (Gnome Productions/Venom)

Added Acai & Juice Area.

See you ;-)
ravesafe

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 18, 2007 21:59
waitng despeartely , even though the wetaher is not gud but the line up will cover the freeze, cuder
spidergod

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 21, 2007 15:16
did anyone goto this?

I did not get the text, so could not go

ah well
alphathrob

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Aug 22, 2007 03:47
Hi everyone! I awant to express my completely DISAPPONTMENT for this party!!!!I planned to go, but for my completey surprise the infolines about the party location only gave to know around 11h30pm!!!I do not have a car, so how am I supposed to go if the tubes close at midnight, and even more ridiculous was the fact the organizers gave instructions to get there by tube..and the lines about to close!Who organizes the things like this?Seemed a party for a few ones...and generally, I have seen loads of parties whose loations are given by voicemails at a certain time late at night when there are almost no transports! This system is completely RUBISH!!!!!!!!!!
Does anyone else agree with me?Is there another way to find out party locations previously?
Cheers
Kristian
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  93
Posted : Aug 22, 2007 15:32
Shame i couldnt make in time from Freedom festival for this one, hope it went well. see ya soon Diogo
gabu

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 23, 2007 19:35
same here. no info from the phone no. so I eventually gave up. on some other forum it had been suggested that they would send a text message to the registered people but they didn't.
I understand that sending a text message may be expensive and inconvenient but at least the info line should be activated at the planned time.
I wasted like 15 phone calls and that's a lot of cash, and i felt it was unfair.

It doesn't take that much organization to give precise information at the planned time. After all people want to come there to make the party a success and ahave a good time.

peace and fun to all
alphathrob

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Aug 24, 2007 15:01
Hiya Gabu thanks, I was thinking I was the only one not knowing where the party was...I understand the necessity of keeping the party just for who really likes this scene, but so underground is too much!!
Psy Invasion or someone from the organisation, could clarify why the party was so secret, that was almost impossible to go?
Trance Forum » » Forum  UK - The Crescent Tree - Free Open Air Gathering (Saturday - August 18)

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance