Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page and 1 guest
Trance Forum » » Forum  Iberia - Magic Dreams presents: DIGICULT,PUZZLE,DOUBLE REL and more (Aveiro PT) 01/09/2007
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Magic Dreams presents: DIGICULT,PUZZLE,DOUBLE REL and more (Aveiro PT) 01/09/2007

HappYLeptiC
Double R.E.L. / Freeze

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Aug 13, 2007 20:45
H i there ppl - just wanted 2 let u know & confirm that as far as we know this is really not a fake party - we got confirmed , we got the advence payment & flight tickets r getting booked these days. we spoke 2 the promoter a couple of times & all seems very well - so i dont think it is very nice & responsible 2 say such things my friend - ppl r putting their best money in these events - your word can blow it all in a second - Boom - & c ya all soon !!!           Freeze Album "ORCHESTRA" - Out Soon !!!
freezetrance@gmail.com
www.myspace.com/doublerelparrot
www.fractalrecords.ch
www.myspace.com/freezeisrael
RawaR
Rawar

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Aug 14, 2007 16:24
It seams there was a litle missunderstanding here right dacru????????!!!!!!

I think you guys have the full payment of the fee already isent it?

please confirm that here because one post like that put in very big problems the org and the entire party .

peace and respect

RAWAR

Dacru Records
Dacru Records

Started Topics :  108
Posted : Aug 19, 2007 00:31
ok, everything has been worked out now and DigiCult will be there! it seems like my post here had some effect

I do want to state that I'm not the kind of guy to put these things on a public forum without good reason or without trying to contact the organizers about it several times!
DigiCult has been announced as confirmed for this party, on the flyer even already, without this being true! and after that I gave the organizer 2 chances to work things out, he promised me twice that he would, but he never did! and there was also no communication about it from his part
and that is just not the way to do things and it's not the way we like to work, we've had too much shit with that in the past... and we are far from difficult people!

so but all is good now and I hope this will be one killer party

good luck with it!           Dacru Records
Talamasca, U-Recken, DigiCult, Alternative Control, Ephedrix, Bitkit, Aquila, Tropical Bleyage, Spirit Architect, Chronos, ...
www.dacru.be
bookings@dacru.be
RawaR
Rawar

Posted : Aug 19, 2007 01:00
Quote:

On 2007-08-19 00:31, Dacru Records wrote:
ok, everything has been worked out now and DigiCult will be there! it seems like my post here had some effect

I do want to state that I'm not the kind of guy to put these things on a public forum without good reason or without trying to contact the organizers about it several times!
DigiCult has been announced as confirmed for this party, on the flyer even already, without this being true! and after that I gave the organizer 2 chances to work things out, he promised me twice that he would, but he never did! and there was also no communication about it from his part
and that is just not the way to do things and it's not the way we like to work, we've had too much shit with that in the past... and we are far from difficult people!

so but all is good now and I hope this will be one killer party

good luck with it!

i think you guys should ask the portuguese guys to put this on the foruns to , the same way you ask them to pu it saying the party was a fake one . i think is good for everybody that the party goes good , because after all we are not there only for the money right?????!!!!!
so please guys post this the same way the other was posted on several portuguese foruns other way you are contributing to total faillure of the party .

ps: rawar is not from the org this is only a way of magic dreams comunicate in the forum.

thank you MAGIC DREAMS.

Dacru Records
Dacru Records

Started Topics :  108
Posted : Aug 19, 2007 21:18
look guys
the organisation has made some obvious mistakes here
when you put a line-up online and on your flyer saying it's fully confirmed, but it isn't, then that's fake
and then it seems like they needed all this commotion to finally take of things, which has been done now, so we are happy enough to proceed with this cooperation again
and I didn't ask anyone to make post in other forums, I was just informing with some portuguese friends about this org... like I told you in pm, just give me the links and I will let everyone know that things are ok now!

so maybe now it's also time to get back to the real subject and that's the party! that will continue with all artists there           Dacru Records
Talamasca, U-Recken, DigiCult, Alternative Control, Ephedrix, Bitkit, Aquila, Tropical Bleyage, Spirit Architect, Chronos, ...
www.dacru.be
bookings@dacru.be
djanahata
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Aug 19, 2007 21:41
PUZZLE will came with very new special stuff, I garantied hi tech music and amazing tracks... enjoy!           www.myspace.com/djanahata
www.materiarecords.com
Out Now! va PROFESSIONAL MATCD12 - Compiled by Dj Anahata
RawaR
Rawar

Posted : Aug 19, 2007 23:40
Quote:

On 2007-08-19 21:18, Dacru Records wrote:
I was just informing with some portuguese friends about this org...

MAGIC DREAMS

What have ppl told you my friend ?? these is a new org in portugal . never before we have done a party in our lifes this is the first one , so i dont understand what ppl can say about an org that is new and never before have done nothing . We are amazed by this bro .
normal that we do one mistake is our first party like we said so its normal . but i doubt that any org in portugal have pay things in advanced like we are doing so those ppl should be more carefull about what they say . peace and respect .

MAGIC DREAMS
Cosmix
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Aug 22, 2007 03:47
What a war my friends...we just want music to dance...

PLUR           COSMIX Materia Records || Phonética || Blissful
www.materiarecords.com
www.myspace.com/cosmixdj

Coming soon
V.A. "Professional"Compiled by Dj Anahata
KALI "Survival" Debut Alb
h_goblin

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Aug 22, 2007 17:59
lets finish this cheap chat and lets get ready for the 1st of september!!!1 to rock!!! the DECO from our part is ready for setup and is a gr8 project i can tell!!! i hope to see u all there having a gr8 time !!!!

CYA SOONNNNNNNNNNNN

Celio           ____________________________________________
http://www.myspace.com/culturecruisers
Dj Antigua (Blue house studios)
Culture Cruisers : Ambient Paradise is OUT NOW on beatport
Get ready for DUSTERS ****
RawaR
Rawar

Posted : Aug 23, 2007 02:50
LETS GO PARTY MY FRIEND.....

i see you on friday for the starting ... hehehehhehe

PARTY ON . lets go guys this will be killer.
markkus

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Aug 28, 2007 15:43
Quote:

On 2007-08-22 03:47, Cosmix wrote:
What a war my friends...we just want music to dance...

PLUR

<<< HELL YEAH

Good luck to MAGIC DREAMS crew, i wish this can be the first of many succefull events!

"If we don't create our future, our past will create it for us"...
|mickey|

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 29, 2007 18:48
cya there!!
palex
Palex

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Aug 31, 2007 19:29
i will be there!
big up to my bro helder,blast please!

helder,dont forget the warm up at ''palex lan house'' with zen           

keep music evil!!
K_Lapso
K_Lapso

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Aug 31, 2007 23:00
hahahaha
zimbaaaaa and booommmm            K_LAPSO
http://soundcloud.com/k_lapso
http://www.myspace.com/klapsoinfo
Trance Forum » » Forum  Iberia - Magic Dreams presents: DIGICULT,PUZZLE,DOUBLE REL and more (Aveiro PT) 01/09/2007
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance