Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Phoenix Family pres. May 19th- LOVE & DEVOTION w/ Barak,Androcell,Waterjuice, and more
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Phoenix Family pres. May 19th- LOVE & DEVOTION w/ Barak,Androcell,Waterjuice, and more

MKultraProjects

Started Topics :  6
Posted : May 5, 2007 01:15
this look real phat! i want to see androcell!! wish i could join you guys at the temple. the love shack sounds enticing
konvndrvm
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : May 8, 2007 12:12
THE LOVE SHACK IS A LITTLE OL PLACE WHERE....

WE

CAN

GET

TO

GET

HER

sorry going to bed now... cya
wichdokta
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : May 8, 2007 22:34
We put alot of thought into this one. We want to take you to a place you haven't been in awhile! A place that ................
*shove*
Shove/Teen Sluts

Started Topics :  10
Posted : May 9, 2007 02:14
Good luck my dear friend mista BARAK.... show the power of detective trance... :):) for sure will be a great party , with excellent music... also big luck to mister Leptit ... i wish i can be there... by now.. just send you my best wishes... good luck guys!
saudades barakalessssss..... chido!
konvndrvm
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 9, 2007 09:56
This is going to be wild!!!! Cannot wait!!!!!
Vazik
Vazik/Indika/Bienmesabe

Started Topics :  64
Posted : May 10, 2007 08:07
yeaaaaaaaah Cali-freaks, Barak is going to rock the placeeeee.. best wishes and greetings to Spooky and all the Geomagnetic crew, cheers !            ----- www.myspace.com/vazik -----

----- sounds of earth label head -----
:::::::: www.soundsofearth.net :::::::

((---- radiance festival mexico ----))
-- www.myspace.com/radiancefestival --
wichdokta
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 12, 2007 17:12
One week to go til some kick as- Mexican Psytrance. Barak is not your ordinary sound. If you've heard his singles out on many labels, you know what I mean. Since his latest single on Hadra Rec., he says he has some new tasties he's been working on plus a bunch of stuff we've never heard. This edition of the " Love and Devotion " gatherings is dedicated to bringing the collectives of San Francisco together again and doing it right!
wichdokta
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 14, 2007 19:30
For all the info and directions to the show, go to " www.Geomagnetic.tv ", Click on "Events", Click on the name of the show or the flyer, and your there. Hope your all ready for a rocking good time. This lineup only happens once in a great while!
Androcell
Androcell

Posted : May 14, 2007 21:29
Quote:

On 2007-05-14 19:30, wichdokta wrote:
For all the info and directions to the show, go to " http://www.Geomagnetic.tv ", Click on "Events", Click on the name of the show or the flyer, and your there. Hope your all ready for a rocking good time. This lineup only happens once in a great while!

Or just click once here:
http://www.geomagnetic.tv/events/LoveAndDevotion07.htm

I'll have a few CDs of the Androcell albums Emotivision and Efflorescence plus Celestial Dragon compilations Intermittent Memories and Future Sound Theory to give away as promos at this event.

See you all this weekend.
psynthetic
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : May 16, 2007 05:42
HellsYeah People, don't miss this one. I'm stoked to be on this epic lineup with my good friends from the Phoenix Family!!!

Takuan"the pickled radish"

Started Topics :  5
Posted : May 21, 2007 20:03
everyone was awesome this party i wont 4 get
konvndrvm
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 21, 2007 22:51
what a venue!!!!!!

that place was PACKED with talent!!!!!

I really enjoyed this party. Definitely the best SF indoor psy party I've ever been to. I'm glad to have been a part of it.

Killllllllllllllllllllllllllllahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
konvndrvm
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 22, 2007 03:17
I can't help myself by not posting again.....

THANK YOU SO MUCH:

-Wichdokta 4 being so wickedly awesome and cool.

- Spookdokta 4 the Tecate and for climbing that massive ladder not once but EIGHT times.

-Yonatan 4 the professional back massage. My back never cracks 4 some reason. wtf.

-Psynthetic & Saturnia 4 the vapir sess's mmmm

-Rico & Miss AAA 4 the divine chai drinkage (Happy Belated Anny!!!)

-Takuan 4 throwing my CD's and breaking some of them and then making amends and giving me organics mmmm

-Random 4 forgetting my Book. (haha)

-Leo 4 not trainwrecking. (hahaha)

wichdokta
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 23, 2007 17:01
Wow, this was a special show. We went all out on this one. The vibe was truely fab. I want to thank everyone who helped deco the place. Great work. Also thanks to the folks who stayed behind and helped teardown. We also would like to thank the dancers, without you, we'd be nothing.
Androcell
Androcell

Posted : May 23, 2007 19:30
Thanks and respect for a such a great weekend, Phoenix Family crew.

Was nice meeting new faces and catching up with the familiars. I'll be looking foward to next time....

Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Phoenix Family pres. May 19th- LOVE & DEVOTION w/ Barak,Androcell,Waterjuice, and more
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance