Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - V/A - Celebration [Vertikal Records]
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

V/A - Celebration [Vertikal Records]

duyoush
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  164
Posted : Mar 29, 2007 15:15
Marking their 3rd CD release, Vertikal's label head DJ Tomtron give you a choice of his taste...

...right now... pressures on again

Returning from a tour in Israel he imported some hot tunes from the holy land and added some well known names from the old world.

1st Track is La Baaz from Zuerich, Switzerland. Patrick Sonderegger, well known through his countless Releases as Paste and Sets in allmost every country around the globe, prooved his fantastic feeling for dancefloors worldwide. Topas is the right name for such a brilliant piece of music.

Sleaze Junkies is the name of the second Track, produced by Audio Junkies, this track will cook you to death leaving you boiling in your own water.

Saten is maybe not very used to your ears but you should check out this track not only once. Nice atmospheric patterns combined with a neverending pushing groove. Dayfall is matching the feelings while listening to this track perfect.

Antoher real good news is: Nasser is back, with a massive track for the masses. Everybody that knows his music won t ask any questions by now. The others should just listen.

Alongside Nasser you can find another well known name on Celebration. MIG aka Gui Shanti delivers a real floor filler, well done player one.

Native and Marc Nunan's 'Remeber Me' remixed by Nick Galea, what else to say then mention these names. pure energy floating towards your mind, body and soul while listening to this track.

Smooth is the new project of Marco Koeller better known as New Age Hippies. With their debut album they astonished everybody years ago. Here and now Marco prooves that not only time made some steps forward since then. Excellent.

Timm Liesegang gives you a preview on his forthcoming work with the last track on this cd. Brilliant electronic music and as mentioned only a preview.

Keep your ears open for more.

Track List :

1. Labazz - Topas

2. Audio Junkies - Sleaze Junkies

3. Saten - Dayfall

4. Nasser - Come Close To Me

5. MIG - Change Your Mind

6. Native And Marc Nunan - Remember Me (Nick Galea Rmx)

7. Smooth - The World Is Floating Under My Fingers

8. Tim Liesegang - Outsch

Released: Coming soon

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/vet/vet1cd003.html

Cheers

"The external world became changed as in a dream and colors became more glowing.When the eyes were closed,colored pictures flashed past in a quickly changing kaleidoscope.what had caused this condition?"
Albert Hofmann Laboratory Notes (1943)
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - V/A - Celebration [Vertikal Records]

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance