Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  DJs & Artists - little info abaut .... !?

1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

little info abaut .... !?

Iron Madness
Iron Madness

Started Topics :  49
Posted : Feb 21, 2007 17:59
here some little info abaut REDAX MENTAL...
first i'm realy sorry that we (whan i say we so i mean all the artists that take part of the REDAX MENTAL (Plutonic Rec.) compilation)
after the last plutonic rec. release like all the labels the artist should get payment...
so abaut Redax Mental or Plutonic Rec. forget from the payment...
who that will release his music on this label or with this guy will be expact to answers like: "i didnt got mony from the distribution" or like " i gonna to demand psyshop"

realy?
comon... we didnt born yasterday...
ok we spend our time to do this tracks...
and you did your name and the mony on our back... so nice so why to not share the ppl?

*all this stuff its not just me... we all the artists that toke part in the V/A think the same abaut the situation and we decided to post it...

cheer's
technodrome
Technodrome

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Feb 21, 2007 18:14
well iam sorry 2 say that bot it is true this guy didnt pay!!!we work very hard
to make music and it is bad karma if u dont pay people!!!
i hope that the artist involed in the next plutonic va"s will be more carfuel!!!           next album is coocking!!!!
Plutonic Records
Plutonic Records

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Feb 21, 2007 18:28
Hey guys

I do understand u and everyone on the next VA do! I told them they i will pay everything after the release, becouse label has lost a lot of money with first release! We are still in minus! Its not your fault ( maybe a bit, as u were telling me ( us ... plutonic rec. family ) that its ok no problem, we understand the situation! All artists on 1st VA do! And yes! I went 600€ in minus ( and i still am there ) ( have sold some of CDs ) maybe u should also do promotion like u do for every release! i have been trying, my girl is trying, my friends are trying to promote and stuff! Only u are like that! Undersatnd that witjh that kind of attitude u wont come far ( I know, maybe me also with that policy of payment ) BUT i have pure bills here, becouse i havent earned nothing and if i would earn a simple cent i would give to artists performing here! Cause i dont have i cant! Already spent toooo much money to promote u guys, to promote VA and everything! Just to make it happen!!! Have send maany CDs around just to please the crowd on the dancefloor by maany DJs around the globe!

my second VA is also done by israelis: Vectro, ape... ( same as u are / only u guys are compalining )!

I got fucked by maaaany shops ( sending aroudn CDs to sell, but still didnt get money ) Distribution is supporting me by saying me, every next release will be easy and i wont give up! I will pay every cent and i dont want to owe noone ( I am working fair and square ) maybe it will take some time BUT i will pay everything! Even if i loose money with my next releases i wont stop, cause money isnt everything and u could understand my position cause u saw me and that u know my position is bad and still minus, IT will atke TIME and a lot of energy will be spend! But we are trying and we are not really annoying like u are! Money makers, materialists ( Sorry for those words..but dont u think the same Ziv..and SHAY )

byeee
Plutonic Records
Plutonic Records

Posted : Feb 21, 2007 18:31
Quote:

On 2007-02-21 17:59, Iron Madness wrote:
or with this guy will be expact to answers like: "i didnt got mony from the distribution" or like " i gonna to demand psyshop"

dont LIE man!!! I said, that i have received money BUT statement went MINUS!!! and i asked u to wait so i can earn money from work ( i wont eat and drink nothing just work and earn to pay u moffos ) and u said OK, we understand ur position, we will wait and "next day" this!

C-mon, u dont even have the gutts to tell me on the chat!

regards

btw: Congratz on ur english course
Iron Madness
Iron Madness

Posted : Feb 21, 2007 18:37
you know what is your problam?
that you try to show your self like a poor...
but comon we didnt spoke with you not 1 and not 2 and not 3 and not 4...
and all the time we got anouther answer...
belive me i dont care abaut your mony any more!
i dont looking for it... and if i was looking i was didnt expact to get it even more 100 years...
as i asked you before long time.. "and if you will stay in minus next mounth? so what will be your answer then?"
ok so now i'm asking same for the next va...

and you know what...
after we spoke lot of times abaut the situation you just spoke dirty to us...
we even didnt heard "Sorry" abaut the delay... until this time...

so... good luck to you in the future...
Iron Madness
Iron Madness

Posted : Feb 21, 2007 18:42
Quote:

On 2007-02-21 18:31, Plutonic Records wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-02-21 17:59, Iron Madness wrote:
or with this guy will be expact to answers like: "i didnt got mony from the distribution" or like " i gonna to demand psyshop"

dont LIE man!!! I said, that i have received money BUT statement went MINUS!!! and i asked u to wait so i can earn money from work ( i wont eat and drink nothing just work and earn to pay u moffos ) and u said OK, we understand ur position, we will wait and "next day" this!

C-mon, u dont even have the gutts to tell me on the chat!

regards

btw: Congratz on ur english course

i see its make you funny this topic...

i hope you enjoy...

i will finish i said all what i have...
now its only you

*now i hope that every one see how plutonic records are behaving to the artists... and dont give shit abaut...
you just expose your self...

bye bye..
Plutonic Records
Plutonic Records

Posted : Feb 21, 2007 18:48
It aint funny!!!!

And man! I said sorry thousand of times but u were insulting me, acusing me, dragging me and stuff! That hurt my feelings, thats why i said purely sorry and will let u know when my payment arrives from work! That u said FUCK YOU to me! And that was a bit over the edge!

I wont listen any of ur insults! U will get the money and will let labels to judge u first before they cooperate with you! Ur attitude is a bit to harsh! You are a materialist with no sence for community!

byeee
technodrome
Technodrome

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Feb 21, 2007 18:52
Quote:

On 2007-02-21 18:28, Plutonic Records wrote:
Hey guys

I do understand u and everyone on the next VA do! I told them they i will pay everything after the release, becouse label has lost a lot of money with first release! We are still in minus! Its not your fault ( maybe a bit, as u were telling me ( us ... plutonic rec. family ) that its ok no problem, we understand the situation! All artists on 1st VA do! And yes! I went 600€ in minus ( and i still am there ) ( have sold some of CDs ) maybe u should also do promotion like u do for every release! i have been trying, my girl is trying, my friends are trying to promote and stuff! Only u are like that! Undersatnd that witjh that kind of attitude u wont come far ( I know, maybe me also with that policy of payment ) BUT i have pure bills here, becouse i havent earned nothing and if i would earn a simple cent i would give to artists performing here! Cause i dont have i cant! Already spent toooo much money to promote u guys, to promote VA and everything! Just to make it happen!!! Have send maany CDs around just to please the crowd on the dancefloor by maany DJs around the globe!

my second VA is also done by israelis: Vectro, ape... ( same as u are / only u guys are compalining )!

I got fucked by maaaany shops ( sending aroudn CDs to sell, but still didnt get money ) Distribution is supporting me by saying me, every next release will be easy and i wont give up! I will pay every cent and i dont want to owe noone ( I am working fair and square ) maybe it will take some time BUT i will pay everything! Even if i loose money with my next releases i wont stop, cause money isnt everything and u could understand my position cause u saw me and that u know my position is bad and still minus, IT will atke TIME and a lot of energy will be spend! But we are trying and we are not really annoying like u are! Money makers, materialists ( Sorry for those words..but dont u think the same Ziv..and SHAY )

byeee

well dear redax mental if we were money makers we would have started this topic 2 mounth ego beacuse our contract is about 21 days after release date so save it man !!!!!           next album is coocking!!!!
Iron Madness
Iron Madness

Posted : Feb 21, 2007 18:57
i'm ashamed...
i dont know whan you dreamed that i told you "FUCK YOU"...
and i didnt spoke dirty...
ok...
i finish i even dont gonna to get inside to all this argument...

shame on you!
if you was come like a man and explain to us the real situation... and was keep update us without this that we need come all the time and to ask you what going on abaut so its was diffrent but you didnt...

and its not just me... go and ask all the artists that take part in the V/A
Sound Surgeon
Crater / Mish-kah

Started Topics :  250
Posted : Feb 21, 2007 19:37
OMG

Round 1

Gong!
Yellow Warrior
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Feb 21, 2007 21:30
If none of these fellows have any money then how the hell do they go about setting up a business???????

Anyway, Why don't you artists get your money first before giving out tracks? OR Don't you care enough about your own music that you are willing to give it out to anyone for nothing???
          Rather than feeling that you're about to have the rug pulled from under you, let me teach you how to dance on a flying carpet
Sound Surgeon
Crater / Mish-kah

Started Topics :  250
Posted : Feb 21, 2007 21:37
Quote:

On 2007-02-21 21:30, Yellow Warrior wrote:
If none of these fellows have any money then how the hell do they go about setting up a business???????

Anyway, Why don't you artists get your money first before giving out tracks? OR Don't you care enough about your own music that you are willing to give it out to anyone for nothing???

thats how it works.
you send the demo, the label likes it and then desides to include it in the compile and then supposed to make the finanicial arrangment.
Plutonic Records
Plutonic Records

Posted : Feb 21, 2007 23:02
Quote:

On 2007-02-21 21:37, Sound Surgeon wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-02-21 21:30, Yellow Warrior wrote:

thats how it works.
you send the demo, the label likes it and then desides to include it in the compile and then supposed to make the finanicial arrangment.

Because i have explained them situation how it is ( That i cant pay now but i can pay after when i get plus from salesment / they have agreed and i got good support from them )! but than everything went wrong with salesments and i got really deep minus. My label aint here for money and i dont want to earn money and nothing! We are here cause of music and not material sh*t.

Anyway...tnx Ziv & Shay for that support u gave me! I can see that u really are a friends, materialists!!!! That attitude u have showed me on msn and insulting me over pissed me off!

Anyway, there will be better times and u all will be payed ( Just all u need is a bit of understanding and patience ) How cant u understand!!!

byee

Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  236
Posted : Feb 21, 2007 23:35
strange.

Redax, are you surprised that you didn't make a profit to cover all expenses? You who are a eager reader of forums like Isra should know damn well that making a profit by releasing a psytrance compilation is no easy money game, not if you want to make a profit to cover all expenses to artists, pressing ect. After reading your words, it seems to me that you expected it to cash in a nice profit so that you then could pay your artists. I don't think your intention is to screw anyone here, you just didn't think very far imo. If I'm wrong, and you kind of expected it to be a minus project, then why didn't you pay your artists in advance, you know, before releasing the compilation? Or at least make a deal with them (the artists) that it will take a while before they can get any payment, that there are certain risks. Releasing a compilation on your label to boost ego and get a feeling of belonging, respect and acceptance among your local community and the "top" people in this scene is (haha) kind of ..dull.
I don't think this is well thought out at all. Your accusing your artists of being capitalists, materialists like your the victim of greed here. I for one think your defending your self in this fashion to make us, the readers thinks your so plur, poor you. I don't buy your words. Are you a holy goat?
And you guys, the artists, like YW above wrote, where you so eager to release your killer music that you blindly believed that you would get paid right away? Next time, ask for the money in advance, take some pride in your art. Don’t just puke it out on all labels that are willing to release your killa music to get Recognition and fame.

I’m sorry if I seem judging and offending here, and I might be wrong on some accounts.
But damn. I say you all are to blame. What comes around goes around.
And Redax, congratulations on your English? Haha, don’t shoot your self in the leg now you hear. You need both legs to walk.
At least I spell-check my English

Killa plur
Plutonic Records
Plutonic Records

Posted : Feb 21, 2007 23:59
Quote:

On 2007-02-21 23:35, spytooned psytones wrote:
strange.

Redax, are you surprised that you didn't make a profit to cover all expenses? You who has been a eager reader of forums like Isra should have known damn well that making a profit by releasing a psytrance compilation is no easy game, not if you want to make a profit to cover all expenses

U are right my friend! I wasnt thinking clearly ( But some for final conclusion of the CD has been paid ) Only artists havent been paid because i went minus. And i dont want to have profit! Why the heck! I am working regulary in my regular job to have something to eat, drink, money to sleep, to feed another hungry mouth etc...

Quote:

After reading your words, it seems to me that you expected it to cash in a nice profit so that you then could pay your artists (I don't think your intention is to screw anyone here, you just didn't think very far imo).

U are damn right here! I expected at least a bit under zero BUT not that kind of a minus! And sure mate, i dont want to screw any of the artists and this is not my mission at all ( Not from ME and not from anyone of my label family )

Quote:

If I'm wrong, and you kind of expected it to be a minus project, then why didn't you pay your artists in advance, you know, before releasing the compilation? Or at least make a deal with them (the artists) that it will take a while before they can get any payment, that there are certain risks.

I did mate! read post of myn ( the one before yours )

Quote:

Releasing a compilation on your label to boost ego and get a feeling of belonging and acceptance among the "top" people in this scene is (haha) kind of ..dull. I don't think this is well thought out at all.

Not even close to my purpose mate! NOT at all. This is where you made a wrong conclusion.

Quote:

Your accusing your artists of being capitalists, materialists like your the victim of greed here. I for one think your defending your self in this fashion to make us, the readers thinks your so plur, poor you. I don't buy your words. Are you a holy goat?

I am not acusing them, that its their blame! I am acusing them unproffesional behaviour ( Insulting, bugging, dragging and treating )

Quote:

And you guys, the artists, like YW above wrote, where you SO eager to release your killer music that you blindly believed that you would get paid right away? Next time, ask for the money in advance, take some pride in your art. Don�t just puke it out on all labels that are willing to release your killa music to get Recognition and fame.

Not a cup of tea for me here!!!

Quote:

I�m sorry if I seem judging and offending here, and I might be wrong on some accounts.
But damn. I say you all are to blame. What comes around goes around.
And Redax, congratulations on your English? Haha, don�t shoot your self in the leg now you hear. You need both legs to walk.
At least I spell-check my English

Killa plur

No probs mate! U have been right in some perspectives u know! I dont blame you for nothing! U have been individualist here, so nothing to blame just saying hello and sending regards to your comments with a pleasure!

boom
Trance Forum » » Forum  DJs & Artists - little info abaut .... !?

1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance