2. Tryambaka – Violet Violence 8:00
3. Miditec – The Prophecy 6:54
4. Technodrome – Whale Talk 8:02
5. Psychoz – Imaginary Friends 6:55
6. Blisargon Demogorgon – Victory Of Jafar 7:40
7. N3xu5 – Mutilation 8:22
8. Iron Madness – Death is Coming 7:26
9. Miditec – Crystal Vision (Norik & Redax Mental rmx) 6:32

Analog Charon is the 1st release from Plutonic Records.
In their 1st release, they managed to bring in one cd a wide specter of styles of psychedelic music, with artists such has Psychoz and Blisargon Demogorgon from the darker side and Miditec, N3xu5 from the brighter side.
The following tracks are the ones I enjoyed listening:
We start our voyage into this cd, with a track by Sattwa, to me a new comer… a very smooth beginning, with an interesting build up through all the track, till it “explodes” at 6:14.
Violet Vision is the next track, it is from Tryambaka a Portuguese artist, and this one is a mixture of acid lines, with some melodical elements, all combined in a big spiral.
I give a little jump and I start to see “Imaginary Friends” . Psychoz bring us his friends and they come on a rush, in this one we get spooky atmosphere, twisted lines, brain confusing, with good work on brakes and build ups. Nice one.
Victory of Jafar, is the track of Blisargon Demogorgon. The beginning is very hypnotic and minimalist, but at the 1:50 minute, it takes a turn, we get some hats working in here, more leads, the rhythm also changes, and we can get more movement in here. This one is typical Blisargon style, my second favorite track of this compilation.
And those were the ones I was pleased most, but there is also, Iron Madness in here, with his style, not so agreesive, with hard kick, like he was in the beginning of his carrier. Nevertheless, the production seems very good. The final track is a remix by Redax Mental and Norik, of a Miditec track.
I also enjoyed the artwork on the inside cover of the cd: psychedelic!
The mastering of this VA, was made by Tim Schuldt.
This compilation without being a dance floor monster, surely shows Plutonic can bring good music. I’m waiting for more.           ...
Ah-sid

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jan 14, 2007 21:17
wow wat a totally different release...nice story lines
2,4,6,8,9, my favs
still on my playlist : )
Plutonic Records
Plutonic Records

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Jan 14, 2007 22:28
Tnx to Mr. a3k for this "review" I am sure you didnt have soo much troubles with it as i presume when i am looking at it and reading it! Tilen and i have been expecting other way of review as u promised Never mind in the end we appreciate it anyway

And to Ah-Sid..thanks man! Glad u have noticed the difference from the others while listening to this one

Anyway, expect more in next ones

And message to all the others users! I have read comments (in promotional releases) and i have seen how many views topic received ( for the record - almost 3000...as u can presume taht this is really big number for envy about ), i think that this one deserves at least some other reviews also! Review in the meaning of the word!

enjoy and biig thank you from Plutonic Records,
Tiana @ Plutonic records
hallucinator
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Jan 15, 2007 02:21
Fav: Tryambaka

Mr Redax put he hell in !

Respect for Tilen !

cant wait to recieve this one
and cant wait for Knowledge of Darkology

btw.. i really like cover of Analog Charon !

Cover: http://217.160.138.169/pic_b/plt1cd001_b.jpg

Banner: http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/476/plucd001banneroutnowyt5.gif

ANALOG CHARON Concept:

Plutonic Records presents: Analog Charon compilation; Compilation based on already signed underground statement with DARK FULL ON psy trance inserts. Underground spirit, spirit of the true meaning of psy trance music is held here with us, on that compilation! Analog??? That is how we are gonna treat with all of our future releases. Analog is presented like an old fashion way! And introducing psy spirit from the past, with no commercial inserts and this is how we are going to introduce true psy meaning to all of you!
So that´s why we are using word Charon ( satellite )! Threw and over that Charon we are going to present our VA. So u may hear it down here, while feeling the ground, or u may go up to the sky and let the Analog guides you with Charon´s help!

Hallucinated Neighbour / Silent Existence
http://www.ektoplazm.com/label/silent-existence
OIL
Oil

Started Topics :  243
Posted : Jan 16, 2007 18:32
pretty good debut cd
the review was good one also
my favorites are definetly tryambaka and technodrome, best technodrome this far btw
ive high expectations for the next one
keep it up
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Analog Charon - Plutonic Records

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance