Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - New Year Eve party at limani - "MEGALI ALHTEIA"
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

New Year Eve party at limani - "MEGALI ALHTEIA"

macmarios

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jan 3, 2007 10:01
Happy new year to all.With my first post I will like to say about the new years party at the port at warehouse 8.The place was good but the decoration was awful.The most important was the sound.IT WAS A BIG S*#$%T.
You give 40 euros to destroy your ears.When they have prepare the place they didn't test the sound to see that is not good? also 10 euros for a beer?ARE YOU CRAZY? For example when the woman from Analog Pussy was singing you were hearing her better when you were out from the party away 100 meters.The 40 euros was ok for this production but at least put good sound for this place.The party in Neraida for example it was a little expensive for this party but at least the people enjoy almost good sound and 2 stages.Well done to them.But in the port it was a stealing.SHAME to the organisers that they steal the mony for the people that came to support their party.Its time for the people to wake up and see who is making a real party.I'm 30 years old and I go to parties from 1991 and this was the worst event that I went.I promised to my self not to go anymore.Feel free to say your opinion about this FIASKO party on the port.Happy new year to all and AND STOP STEALING THE PEOPLES MONEY THAT THEY COME TO YOUR EVENTS TO SUPPORT YOU.I will be here always to say the truth
Regards
MacMarios
Whisper

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jan 3, 2007 10:14
          we are the children that our parents told us to don't make company with.
macmarios

Posted : Jan 3, 2007 10:26
Sorry I wrote in Greek and I had to wrote it again in english.I didn't the post rules.Now tell what you think about it.
Regards
MacMarios
macmarios

Posted : Jan 3, 2007 11:24
Actually I don't want to play the smart guy and of caurse not to put bad feedback to the organisers of this event.I respect them that they tried to do something good but for this price and also presale they should do better work.Well done for the artists tha they choose but the sound...sorry mates it was worst than ever.Next time try to do it a little better so you will have more people to your events.
Regards
MacMarios           When everything failed...read the manual
JunioR1

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jan 3, 2007 11:32
First of all happy psychedelic new year to all! For all the above mentioned reasons I suppport Eternal Motion who at least try to do something better. There allways will be people who just want to make money, this won't change. But we have to start supporting those who at least except money also love music.... Also a big thanks to Plasmatica Group that makes us groovy!!!

Respect to all except the fakes!!!
Am Pws

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jan 3, 2007 12:16
Hey macmarios....Happy new year !!!

If u c at my posts in the party's session, i mention all that all these shit gonna happen and i try to protect ppl! Like i knew it!

This guy Varravas - George(diafimistis sto paratsoukli) must be banned from trance scene.

Shame for him, his partners like "butterfly" (c his/her posts) and to all the "alites" who support him!

They stole the ppl and as i know they didnt pay normally the artists even they made the money for to pay them! They just put the money in their pockets and left!

You will c in the future that they will show up again!!! We will be here again posting for these as.....les.           But vibes
ZENLINK
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Jan 3, 2007 22:46
I wonder when a company see all the lovers of trance music like a customers but not like victims....
Theretofore SABOTAGE Ladies and Gents...
40 and 50 euro for what?
All these soaplesses mens now just laughing with the comments of all us.
          "It occurred to me by intuition, and music was the driving force behind that intuition. My discovery was the result of musical perception".

Albert Einstein, speaking about his theory of relativity.

www.myspace.com/zenlink
hyperion
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  66
Posted : Jan 3, 2007 22:52
http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/98685/forum/17           Music may not take us to the Moon or let us live forever, but as we enter trough the doors it is opening before us, we find things far beyond our everyday experiences..

http://www.myspace.com/djhyperion
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - New Year Eve party at limani - "MEGALI ALHTEIA"

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance