Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - NEXT 6362MetaForce Parties and Events!!!

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

NEXT 6362MetaForce Parties and Events!!!

6362MetaForce
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Dec 23, 2006 04:57
HeLLOooooo everyone!!!

6362MetaForce will no longer be posting parties on Isratrance.... not for any of our parties, whether in the US, India, or elsewhere......

SOOOooooo we would like to invite everyone who is interested to please join our mailing list at info@6362MetaForce.net, or check in with our website, tribe, or myspace page (listed below) whenever you feel like STOMPING!!!

On-line store coming soon... and lots of goodies in our sack for 2007!!!!!!

A very happy Chanukah, Christmas, and New Year to allllllll.....!!! BoM BHOLENATH !!!

6362MetaForce :: http://www.6362MetaForce.net
SuKhush ( Altar Records ) :: http://www.facebook.com/pages/SuKhush-Project/196380341562
Email: info@6362MetaForce.net
dE.Tonatik
Detonatik

Started Topics :  83
Posted : Dec 23, 2006 07:08

GREAT MOVE

this is the future
boom MetaForce

. . deton@tik . .           out now
http://parvati-records.com/music-shop/cd/out-of-time
PsyCore

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Dec 23, 2006 07:42
wow. i wonder what prompted that...
rajatrao5
Inactive User
Started Topics :  17
Posted : Dec 23, 2006 08:13
its a matter of exclusivity and getting the people who party @ Metaforce events more closely knit. Good move in my opinion

PsyCore

Posted : Dec 23, 2006 08:26
i see. narrowing the scope of your audience. if thats something you think you needed to do, then kudos.
6362MetaForce
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Dec 23, 2006 18:21
HeLLooo all ...

This is not a statement or declaration. We have come to accept that we're not wanted here, and there are many other sites that are welcoming to us and our vibe - Triplag, Goabase, and Tribe to name only a few. On those sites, we find welcoming moderators and healthier exchange of ideas.

We have had many bad experiences with moderators on this forum - certainly not with Jeto or DanVapid, the current moderators of the N. America forum - but many others.

The trigger for last night's decision to withdraw from Isratrance was our experience in the party promotions section. The hostility and rudeness expressed by moderators there are not in line with our philosophy or goals in promoting PSYSTOMP music, parties, or culture...

I have saved those rude comments as well as my own responses. But - no need to display them publicly, as we have never stooped to such levels, and never will.

We are moving on, and moving forward.

@ Psycore: We mean no exclusion to anyone here, rather, the opposite. What we do wish to exclude is the bad energy to which we are constantly subjected here behind the scenes (and sometimes in centre stage, as you all well know if you read this N. America forum regularly.)

We believe the PSYSTOMP community is something beautiful and something to defend against commercial interests and silly childish egos.

We've never disclosed the nasty threats or identities of people on this forum who have sought to do us ill. Last night's exchange was a really memorable one, and pertained to my request that they remove our party thread re: MahaShivratri in India due to terrorist threats against Israelis in India - which I take seriously as a Jew and as an Indian party organiser. Numerous fears for safety were expressed to us via email and PM by the community there, and our production partners asked us to remove the thread so as to keep the party more private and safer for all involved. That is our absolute goal; we never put the community at risk just to get a few more bodies. Good parties are safe ones, where we can all ROCK OUT in peace.

The response of the moderator to my request was so incredibly nasty and rude that we finally have decided that this forum is simply not for 6362MetaForce parties, music, promotion or vibes.

To reiterate: we wish everyone here the best, and this move has nothing to do with anything except our decision to stick to forums where there is wide acceptance of our music and vibe, and where we feel the moderators promote respect for all users.

Again, we are still very much here!!!! and we hope to see you at our next party in the US, which will be in the Spring when we return from India!!

BOM BHOLENATH

6362MetaForce :: http://www.6362MetaForce.net
SuKhush ( Altar Records ) :: http://www.facebook.com/pages/SuKhush-Project/196380341562
Email: info@6362MetaForce.net
server down

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Dec 23, 2006 19:04
now jews are fighting jews, what joy
Oran
IsraTrance Team

Posted : Dec 23, 2006 19:35
          Always agressive never progressive.
MuSh

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Dec 23, 2006 20:00
darn, no russian new year party. was looking forward to it
rajatrao5
Inactive User
Posted : Dec 23, 2006 23:23
I feel its quite a shame. 6362MetaForce are definitely the back bone of night psy in NYC, its a shame that a conflict with moderators forced them to make this move, it was obviously not a small issue. Anyways wish you guys all the luck, keep giving people what you guys are best at
See you on the dancefloor
Rajat
lolita

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Dec 24, 2006 00:16
again...dejavu blasse. may be better for you guys if you stay in india.stay there and do a "goa come back"...this is a info forun and we are all tired of rage on the screan.
dealing with your home country will be better for you and all of us who are trying to take the last breath of the peace and love trance...in any way looks like you are done in NY.
whatever...but please ; peace and love is very necessary.
kArO
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Dec 24, 2006 00:33
there are parties in california that aren't posted on isratrance. i always thought it was a matter of keeping the events safe from intrusion by authorities looking for a bust or to spoil a peaceful gathering. i've never heard anybody bad mouth those organizers. peace cannot be about homogenization or some idea of perfection. we can perpetuate love, reduce our hypocrisy, practice balance, empathy, and be in the present, now. it doesn't change the past but promotes healing. beings of love are perpetualy healing... this is my hope.

*loving vibrations*
peace kArOlina
Liquid-Vision

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Dec 24, 2006 00:48
Good move, isratrance sucks           We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love... and then we return home.
vishwaatmaaa

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Dec 24, 2006 00:56
Quote:

On 2006-12-24 00:16, lolita wrote:
again...dejavu blasse. may be better for you guys if you stay in india.stay there and do a "goa come back"...this is a info forun and we are all tired of rage on the screan.
dealing with your home country will be better for you and all of us who are trying to take the last breath of the peace and love trance...in any way looks like you are done in NY.
whatever...but please ; peace and love is very necessary.

thank you for making 6362MetaForce's point.
peace and love ... hahahaaa....nice.

we just happen to be global people, who attract a diverse non-political crowd. We shall continue to rock wherever we live. I live in the US, and i will continue to rock NY like everyone who comes to our parties KNOWS, and Loves us for! So YES - peace, love, and respect.

BoL BOM. THadaK BOM.

PS.... oran to you too... we have the conversation saved that you had with my wife and maybe rachel wants to take the high road, but i'd love to show the language you used to anyone on this forum who wants to know, privately. I'd also love to show u what that kind of language that you used, in response to a polite & sincere request, should get u in the real world. But oops - that's not your world, is it? bhosad

BOM
          **DesTRucTioN is in PRoGReSsss.... WiLL adViSE on ReJuVENatiON.........**
V/A ' THe Evolved Human Experience is OUT NOW!! http://www.6362MetaForce.net

Mayhem On Mount 6362 with JAHBO - April 25th NYC...Worldwide Parvati Release Party
PsyCore

Posted : Dec 24, 2006 01:53
Quote:

On 2006-12-24 00:48, Liquid-Vision wrote:
Good move, isratrance sucks

love your post count. shows how much you believe your own statement. <3

it sucks that you blame a tool (isratrance) for not performing well.
a tool is only as good as the person wielding it.

metaforce has a valid point for wanting one of their own threads removed for safety issues. if they wish to advertise elsewhere, so be it. this forum seems to work well for the L.A. crowd. try not to bash isratrance ON isratrance. it just makes you look silly.

final note: unless you are new to the internet (and its endless series of tubes XD) you will know that EVERY forum will have its trolls. learn to ignore, and deal in private if you must. thank you, happy holidays, and happy trancing.
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - NEXT 6362MetaForce Parties and Events!!!

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance