Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Vibrasphere - Exploring The Tributaries (Tribal Vision, June 2007)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Vibrasphere - Exploring The Tributaries (Tribal Vision, June 2007)

Jester Records
Jester Records

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Jun 19, 2007 20:44
This is a top notch album from Vibrasphere and if you ask me its alot better then there previous two album releases, which to me didn't stand out at all. We are still far away from there first album, Echo, but i guess they have left that darker style in the past to move towards more emotional trance music. Honestly, if this album would have been released around the same time of Tegma's "around the world in 80 minutes" album, i would have probably appreciated it more. It sounds alot like that album and the newest Ticon album put together (which isn't a bad thing). I just leaves you wanting more i guess after listening to this one, especially with all the ambiant tunes. Yeah, its hit after hit on this album because there are only 5 tracks really that you can play (ambiant is nice yes, but so much on the same album??) ..

The tracks are at some times over emotionnal and take trance too far (hello tiesto) but yet it is still appealing to the ear.

After my first listen, i didn't hook on this one, but after a few more i can enjoy this music.

a nice album as a whole and its story is as complete as Son Kite's Colours album !!!

p.s. why are people compairing this to Becker's album for ?? two completly different styles !!!           www.jesterrecords.ca
Acidhive
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Jun 19, 2007 21:53
Quote:

On 2007-06-19 09:33, Djones wrote:
And I don't really agree that it's a possitive achievement to receive support from van buuren.
As if that's the ultimate goal you're aiming for.

Yep, but not to make Armin trance. You're missing the point. The point is to make music the way you want it to and then get support from big DJ's. And that's exactly what Vibrasphere did here. That's fabulous that is. And concentrate on the music man, not on the label. Is it good? Yeah? Then why worry about putting a label on it?           "Subconscious unravels at the point of death, and all time it has known erupts into a moment. As death extinguishes us, so we become it."

[Esoteric: Subconscious Dissolution Into The Continuum]
Glen.C (Iboga Rec)
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  52
Posted : Jun 20, 2007 01:54
been getting great responses my last few gigs to '102 Miles From Here' & 'wasteland' and for me the 2 best tracks. Really a great album over all and maybe their best work to date. I would prefer a little less chill and 1 or 2 more 4/4 tracks. Or even an uptempo breaks tune!

Anyway... great work!           http://www.facebook.com/GlenC.IbogaRecords
http://www.myspace.com/gleniboga
www.iboga-records.dk
Spikers & Midinoize - Lisbon Hooker (Glen C rmx) coming soon on Earhead Audio
xfalabella
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  36
Posted : Jun 20, 2007 23:08
TOP Album!!!!!

but has too many chill-out tracks =//

i agree with who said that this album is more impressive than archipelago

Different styles in a same work is very hard to see,and Berglöf & Elster found the target!

in my opinion its a positive achievement that AVB is playing vibra trackz...
Progressive is becoming more popular...this is great,artists & prog djs will have more chances to show their work around the world

who doesnt like to have your work recognized in the whole world?

102 Miles From Here & Wasteland....awesome trackz...smash any dance floor

the cd is already in my case

chers from brazil/belo horizonte           www.myspace.com/vfalabellaprogressive
www.enigma.art.br
www.spintwist.de

AEROSPACE - STEREO FLIP IS OUT !
KHAINZ - MODUL8 is OUT!
duyoush
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  164
Posted : Jun 21, 2007 15:47
Amazing album!
To much chill tracks IMO...
But the ones that not chill are simply beautiful !
For sure some of this tracks are going to play in lots of partys this summer

Good work as allways Vibrasphere guys!

Keep it up

Cheers           "The external world became changed as in a dream and colors became more glowing.When the eyes were closed,colored pictures flashed past in a quickly changing kaleidoscope.what had caused this condition?"
Albert Hofmann Laboratory Notes (1943)
Wizack Twizack
Wizack Twizack

Started Topics :  239
Posted : Jun 22, 2007 03:29
very very nice album imo!
i love the Ensueño track. Gets same rate as manzanilla and san pedro (low sky remix) from me wich is my fav chill trax from vibrasphere.

good quality and production, beatyfull melodies and couple smashing dancefloors tracks, waiting to hear this outside this summer!
GREAT WORK!!

bOm..           For Contact & Bookings:
Wizack_Booking@hotmail.com
www.soundcloud.com/wizack_Twizack
New Album Out: Wizack Twizack - IV (Ovnimoon Records 2011) http://www.beatport.com/#release/wizack-twizack-iv/387698
snick
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Jun 22, 2007 18:25
Quote:

On 2007-06-21 15:47, duyoush wrote:
Amazing album!

But the ones that not chill are simply beautiful !
For sure some of this tracks are going to play in lots of partys this summer

Good work as allways Vibrasphere guys!

Keep it up

Cheers

the whole album just perfect!!
all the tracks r my favorite!
looking forword to hear you LIVE this summer
good luck
boom
Nobita
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  30
Posted : Jun 23, 2007 09:39
This is seriously one of the best trance albums I've ever heard. It's goddamn perfect ! Thank you Vibrasphere !           Row row row your boats gently down the stream; merrily merrily merrily merrily life is but a dream.
Addictive Elements
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Jun 23, 2007 14:58
Quote:

On 2007-06-18 16:14, Djones wrote:
As the Psyshop description says that some of his tracks were played by Armin van Buuren.
I don't know if that's such a compliment

im a psyfreak......but alongside i also lissen to quite a bit of euro trance n club house....n i must say AVB is hugee man...gettin ne exposure fropm him will only hold positive things for vibrasphere.......i wudnt mind AVB even mixn d sounds of me breaking wind, it wud be a compliment for me           ----- Hippies...they wanna save the earth....but all they ever do is smoke pot ----
Alias
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Jun 23, 2007 18:54
its really great album ....since my short review here

its growing and growing!

about chillout tracks i dont agree with you guys!

the chillout/downtempo tracks are so beautiful....that i would like to hear full chillout album from vibrasphere!

www.myspace.com/aliasix
Sound Surgeon
Crater / Mish-kah

Started Topics :  250
Posted : Jun 25, 2007 16:28
What i really love to hear is that vibrasphere are evolving stylewise in each album and dont pour us the same formula. Cant wait for my copy! Go vibra
black_cat

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jun 27, 2007 21:58
this is truly a brilliant album. both technically and more important - musically.

i love the overall floaty mood of the album.

track 10 is pure magic.
Ah-sid

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jul 4, 2007 20:31
The most commercial album by the rickard and robert duo.xcellent mastering and top class quality and all,but with very little psychedelia.very dissapointing for me as 1 of my fav artists have been bitten by the commercial bug.hope they recover soon.
Tox-pix
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Jul 5, 2007 09:58
I'm not thàt impressed neither.
Maybe I need to hear this album more often until it really sinks in & grabs me but that hasn't happend yet...
& I really LOVED all their previous work!
duodenumz
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  15
Posted : Jul 5, 2007 11:20
I'm not as impressed as most reviewers seem to be.

I appreciate the production and icy vibe to their music, but I don't think they are doing the best progressive any longer.

I like the D-Nox & Beckers album for pure funk, the new Antix, and the Perfect Stranger remixes for cerebral progressive.

I have also been listening to a lot of Minilogue, Border Community, etc. and I think it has changed my standards some.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Vibrasphere - Exploring The Tributaries (Tribal Vision, June 2007)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance