Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Electronica - Velours Perfect - King Size Brothers [Exogenic Breaks - 2007]
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Velours Perfect - King Size Brothers [Exogenic Breaks - 2007]

suomi guy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Jan 26, 2007 15:35
Velours Perfect`s debut album King Size Brothers will be released on 17th January.

Velours Perfect consists of two Swedish brothers Ulf and Daniel Dufwenberg. They made their first experiments in electronic music with classic Commodore computers in the distant past. King Size Brothers is their debut album and it’s due to be released on Exogenic Breaks Records in January of the next year.

King Size Brothers is an electronically manipulated relative of jazz and soul with steady groove which sounds like something between downtempo and lounge. The stylish album will definitely lend wings to an easy going Sunday morning but it may also have set the pace on the dance floor on the previous Friday.

Before King Size Brothers, Velours Perfect has released All the Way EP, which contains excerpts from the upcoming album.

TRACKLIST:

1. Tooogether
2. All The Way
3. Old Pirate
4. Sunrise Sunset
5. God of Techno
6. We have Machine
7. Melodic
8. Indian Cowboys
9. Aquarium
10. Window
11. Madame d’Electro
12. Space Planet
13. You in Mind

For more information go to
www.veloursperfect.com
www.myspace.com/officialveloursperfect           "My single one to cross the ways that have heart, any way that has heart. That way I cross, and the only test that is worth is to cross all its length. And that way I cross watching, watching, out of breath"
Don Juan
Ulterior
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Jan 26, 2007 23:45
great news keep on rocking suomi freaks!!!           Music is the only language that come very close to silence (OSHO)

http://www.myspace.com/boxiulterior
Trance Forum » » Forum  Electronica - Velours Perfect - King Size Brothers [Exogenic Breaks - 2007]

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance