Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Vectro Electro - Rasta Blasta (Geomagnetic.tv) - 2007
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Vectro Electro - Rasta Blasta (Geomagnetic.tv) - 2007

Morbidelic
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Dec 1, 2007 16:35
After the long waited the vectro electro debut released and working as well on the world dancefloorz.
Haim aka Vectro electro after some releases on compiltions show you the rasta blasta show

Vectro Electro - Rasta Blasta (Geomagnetic.tv) - 2007:

01. Intro
02. Selecta
03. Monster Bash
04. Relief
05. Hyper Sapiens
06. Bdbyebye
07. Vectrolize
08. Poison
09. Jaggermeister
10. Abvgdeika

01) Intro - very nice intro,its kind of trip hop groove nice following at the enter of the album (rasta blasta make you go fastaa).

02)Selecta - now this one open the atteck from vectro
good kick,driving and rolling together with the sounds around taking you to dig in the open space some twisted moments at the 2 last mintues great ending and track.

03)Monster Bash - weird and sychedelic atmosphere in the beggin nice floolowing.
and then after some seconds starting the colorfull part.some funky weirdo sounds all over making a nice digiing and till its blowing up at the middle of the track full power.

04)Relief - nice tunee just diffrent from the firsts ones its more minimalic drive and also i think the volum is low litlle bit,but for sure can hearing a nice crunchy base line with some acid fxx keep you dance like a demon.2

05)Hyper Sapiens - Now this one show more power in it,after nice sample from some women some kick is comming up and take u deep to a some sychedelic levels and in 3:00 is comming some twilight party nice melody and kick and its finished likee a freaking forest waves a lot of sounds that bulliied up together as well,nice tune for sure.

06)Bdbyebye - this one a morning monster funky base line remind me some african waves full driving with the right sounds in the right place born a good storm to dig as well.like allways the other part of the tunes is the most blowing in the story,also here 3 mintes of madness ...!!

07)Vectrolize - its nice but less my style i prefer the more powerfull once from vectro dude anyway nice one too but in my opinion less power.

08)poison - this one is got his own base line very diffrent from the others more like a crazy full on chart i like it too nice story.

09)Jaggermeister - Ok for me this is the best track on this album. great sound a lot of power in it kicking the floor to the air base linee is super breaking and the all guitar sounds and melodies great connection with the atmosphere in the track
and its growing up and up diging storrryyy with sychedelic guitar player best track here.

10)Abvgdeika - the last one on the album and yes vectro finish the album with powerfull close also this tune is got is magic good story and its realy a closing story track thet might be the finall piece on this rastaBlasta puzzle great ending.

Enjoyed this album nice music for the dancefloorrrzzz and for home listining.

Haim you did great job man and iam sure the new music is some levels up..@@!!

best luck for you and your all music project in the future.
also for geomagnetic.tv keep it up

keep allways the good vibes that u got hope 2 see ya before iam leaving 2 out from israel.

Run fasta for rasta blastaaa...

booom

peace out.
          Happy Happy,Joy Joy.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dj-Morbidelic/642401392473366
tekkan

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Dec 27, 2007 05:35
Wat a debut. This guy has killed it totally and i have never seen someone do it so well in their first album itself. have been listening to monster bash since a long time. everyone is playin this album in goa. all super tracks.
definitely worth buying.

good one haim. keep em coming.

boom.           Its already there in your brain.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Vectro Electro - Rasta Blasta (Geomagnetic.tv) - 2007

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance