Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page and 1 guest
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - VA :: ZEN 2 (Deja Vu Records 2004)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

VA :: ZEN 2 (Deja Vu Records 2004)

viadma

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 13, 2004 12:34
well this now has to be one of the best compilations ever. I mean i just love every single track innit. And yes the Osom track really does make u go nuts. And the krumelur track is one of the hardest and tightest dark tunes ive heard in a LONG time. The atmosphere is just so amazing. Cant wait to hear some of these tracks on a party. It will kill me for sure
Iguana
Naked Tourist

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Apr 13, 2004 16:01
woooooooooooooow osom-over game !!!!!
this is a special tool to burn the dancefloor
listen and try this track carefully-respect to osom, this is full power music and i like heavy music, too
please vasily more releases like this:):):)
Insomniac
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Apr 23, 2004 20:36
Its a killllllla comp, this russian artists are realy really crazy, for the night this music is perfect... it will make any dancefloor go nuts.....
Satyr
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  67
Posted : Jun 6, 2004 18:57
totally gnarled out ... nuff said

can only add an xtra "WHUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHROBBLE" for "Over Game" by Osom
.. and that's just the happy growl!!!

Garcon, refill please!

www.satyrsatellites.com
www.soundcloud.com/satyr
www.soundcloud.com/satyr-barbarossa
kaniz

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jun 7, 2004 06:30
Quote:

Every once in a while, while we sit around passing chillums and whining about how psytrance has become unimaginative and stale, someone will come along and throw a stomper of a track at us that will get everyone off their butts and onto the dancefloor. Osom’s “Over Game” is NOT one of them. This one will simply rip your spandex pants apart and melt the manali cream lying inside your cool waistbelt while you just sit there screaming like Howard Dean on acid. I don’t know how else to describe this track, I was playing this CD the other day while me and my buddies were chilling at my place, when suddenly this track comes on. One moment we were sitting around doing our thing, the next moment we’re stomping all over my poor neighbor’s nerves, and by the end of 8 intense minutes, we were all lying on the floor checking our vital parts for any damage. I’m not kidding; i’m actually scared to think what this’ll do to me at a proper party with big sound. And when you think about it, when was the last time a really good psytrance track, instead of making you jump harder, made your legs just give out under you? So yes, Over Game is a special one, not just for this compilation or for this year, but for trance in general. Much much respect to Osom, you guys have a classic here.

I like some sick, dark, twisted music, and Game Over was almost too much for me, actually skipped over it halfway though the first time I listened to it.

Then, I gave it a 2nd listen, then a 3rd listen, then a 5th listen and I cant help but love this track.

Much like you, it's gotten me up and stomping around my bedroom like a madman, and not many tracks can make me do this (the odd Fungus Funk can )

The other day, was getting ready to go out to a party and this track came on my playlist and had me thrashing about my room, I cant wait to hear it dropped in a set, I'm bound to lose my mind and cause damage to those around me.

all around this comp is sick sick sick and I love it, definatly one of my #1's for 2004, I hvnt had a chance to check out Zen 1 yet, but definatly going to be picking it up soon.
Satyr
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jun 9, 2004 17:03
Quote:

all around this comp is sick sick sick and I love it, definatly one of my #1's for 2004, I hvnt had a chance to check out Zen 1 yet, but definatly going to be picking it up soon.

in-diddley-deed: already out there in this year's tops 4me as well .. and 4sure to be lined up with Apoxina's "Psychovader" (to name one) in a future-alltime-monkey-classics-list

and Zen 1 is a must-have as well .. pt2 is a "better whole" imho - feels more complete so2say ..

www.satyrsatellites.com
www.soundcloud.com/satyr
Satyr
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jun 9, 2004 17:22
... and judging by the upcoming releases, listed on www.dejavurecords.com , and dj Wizard's top ten, this is a label to keep up to date with - and not just for the sick monkeys out there (.. and here)

:: psy high ::

www.satyrsatellites.com
www.soundcloud.com/satyr
~OZRA~

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jun 9, 2004 21:29
Wow, i just checked out the website, that's an insane studio they got there, not to mention a sense of humor:
http://www.dejavurecords.com/images/bstudio15.jpg

ps: btw, thanks for all the nice words about the review....
kaniz

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jun 9, 2004 22:18
The more I listen to the CD, the more I think Osom's track sorta over-shadows the rest, all great tracks, but game over is just another level of goodness
insane
Silent Horror

Posted : Jun 6, 2009 21:33
over game hehehe mad mad stuff krumelur is deeep ...
lovely Va ..
          ------------------------------
NEMESIS - DEVILSMIND RECORDS - 2007
PATTERNS EP - DEVILSMIND RECORDS _ 2009
SEANCE - DEVILSMIND RECORDS - 2011
PATTERNS II EP - DEVILSMIND RECORDS _ 2013
J
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  193
Posted : Jun 7, 2009 01:39
Over Game is most wicked and twisted track I've heard.
And totally agree with insane, Krumelur track is the best for me.
Also the Fungus Funk one is amazing.

Still love that album.
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Jun 8, 2009 16:23
^^ there are some really insane track in this compilation, but honestly between this release and Zen 1, i prefer the Zen 1 release.
who can forget the Last Bus Madrus track?           ...
anam

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jun 12, 2009 17:54
^^not me
missin dejavu stuff..
bolenath!
MIK3L
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Jun 13, 2009 00:00
Quote:

On 2009-06-08 16:23, a3k wrote:
^^ there are some really insane track in this compilation, but honestly between this release and Zen 1, i prefer the Zen 1 release.
who can forget the Last Bus Madrus track?

yeahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
psykovsky rocks!!!
and fungus funk so good
HeliconSoundSystem
Helicon Sound System

Started Topics :  44
Posted : Jun 16, 2009 02:58
CRAZY VA
a release with no start and end
total Psychedelia
all tracks are excellent
I miss Deja VU
          http://heliconvibrations.blogspot.com
http://hss-odyssey-2011.blogspot.com
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - VA :: ZEN 2 (Deja Vu Records 2004)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance