3. PSYPILOT - Train to Nowhere

4. MUMBO JUMBO – Ensnared

5. NINJA - Brazalien

6. TRIPTYCH - Accelerator

7. WIZZY NOISE - Aqua Blue

8. BUS AND COZI - Stray light

9. T.I.T. - Reality (Soft drink remix)
---------------------------------------------------
track no1.start with a bass driving along with a sample some nice drums come in than after the first minute a litlle break than a build until the 4 minute than a litlle break with solo of the drums and than again morpe power added really nice track i like it a lot the 8 minute of this track just passing by really good job here 9-10
track no2.i really like triptych sound and this track is just what i expected good bass intresting nice sounds very good build some groovey melody i know this track will be a hit for sure 10-10
track no3.never hear of psypilot before the tracks starts with some train sounds and a sample of a female nice track with a lot of good ides sounds and the change of the bpm in the midlle of the track just gr8 but i think that 10 minutes its a litlle bit to much over all very good track 9-10
track no4.no intrduction needed to mumbo jumbo and what can i say i just love them even more everytime i hear them good powerfull bass very groovey rhytem very good break in the 5 minute and than again full power till the end very very very good!!! 11-10
track no 5.well i didnt like ninja very much and the same goes to this track good track but preety boring for me bad sounds annoying melody sound a litlle bit housey to me 6-10
track no 6.well this is another triptych bomb for the dancefloor good bass,that track remind me a litlle of silicon sound that means this track is really good very good sampels very good break on the 4 minute i like it a lot and its already a hit on the dancefloors 9-10
track no 7.another grovey track from the greece guys very good as usually very emotional in their typical style nothing new here if u like wizzy u sure will like this one 8.5-10
track no8.dont really like the style of bus nice morning sounds here but a litlle bit slower and boring to my taste i know some will like it i dont 7-10
track no9.now bpm really slow nice choirs and the track is preety good until the voice female in the 2nd minute soory didnt like it but still a very relaxing tune very good to end this cd.
well to end this is a very nice comp like every comps he have the good tune and the less good one my favorite are:1,2,4(!!!),6,7.
very good release
olivier
Side-A

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Jun 22, 2003 19:25
excellent compilation with diversified music
psypilot is a new swiss artist, his debut album is coming very soon on turbo trance rec. watch out for this guy , he produces amazingly intelligent atmospheric music ... this train to nowhere is my favourite track at the moment...

wizzy noise track is great, the melody is superb and the production very good

both triptych track also get my votes, freshmusic and great production, watch out for his debut album "lost paradises" (10/2003) wich will be a pure masterpiece from what i heard

well done turbo trance, we want more now
Candy
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  184
Posted : Aug 25, 2003 19:26
As usual, as can be expected from this fine label, they honor us with another excellent release.
Some known names such as Triptych who has changed his style from minimal into full on (and very quality ful on), Wizzy Noise, Mumbo Jumbo, and some new names (for me at least) like Psypilot (a new Swiss project), T.I.T etc.

Very uplifting psychedelic morning music, groovy. Music with taste.
Mekkanikka starts with a nice track. Anybody care to enlighten me on who he is / they are?
Triptych is one of my favorite artists in this compilation. You can clearly hear the minimal influence mixed with full on music.
Then comes Psypilot, a new Swiss project with some innovative groovy music with a train sound that does leads to somewhere.
And it's up to Mumbo Jumbo (I don't think any introduction is needed). You can recognize Mumbo Jumbo style from miles - pumping, jumpy and powerful when needed.
Ninja (also known as Cameleon together with Bamboo Forest) delivers us some more exotic Brazilian sounds. Makes you feel you're in Rio, in some carnaval. Weird that the bpm is only of 140, cause the track sounds much faster.
Triptych comes back again with an accelerating track. No need to elaborate. Again, one of my favorite artists. Excellent morning full on music.
Wizzy Noise, one of the most famous Greek artists, are up with their own unique style.
Bus and Cozi give us a beautiful sunrise track. Starting slowly and moving up little by little.
Finally it's T.I.T with an excellent ambient / progressive track to close this compilation.

I always said the best music comes from France, whether it's full on or progressive / minimal.
Excellent work Turbo Trance. This is becoming one of my favorite c.ds.
I cannot wait for your future releases and especially the Triptych album.           Majority is never right!

"Without music, life is meaningless."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
pr0fane
Multiphase

Started Topics :  418
Posted : Aug 25, 2003 20:03
Mekkanikka is a guy from the states. He used to be a part of Biodegradable.

I don't know much more about him, but his set at VooV 2003 was pretty good.           DJ pr0fane (Iboga Records) | Multiphase
www.sunrisesupplies.com | www.iboga.dk | www.soundcloud.com/pr0fane
le_lotus_604
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  36
Posted : Aug 27, 2003 00:52
Mekkanika first CD will be release in sept on Spirit Zone
alux

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Sep 10, 2003 05:42
a great morning cd!!
one of my favorites right now.
fav trax: 1,2!,3!!,6,7

give us more turbo trance!!!
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Oct 15, 2003 22:07
Nice compilation with many styles of music.

Triptych tracks are nice and he is a very hot artist at the moment.

Mumbo Jumbo track is very good and atmospheric like the Wizzy Noise tune that also has some really good melodies in it.

The track by Bus And Cozi (isnt it Zen Lemonade?) is just superb,amazing production quality,vocal samples and backround melodies.Second best tune in this compilation for me.

Last but not least we have a superb morning downtempo track by T.I.T.Try listening to it in the early morning hours and you will travel to another world for sure.Deep atmosphere and melodies,very good job and hope to listen more tracks like this one in the near future!

Suggested compilation for sure.

Overall Rating 7/10           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - va-unbreakable -turbo trance rec. 2003

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance