Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - VA\SET:2(iboga records 2002)
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

VA\SET:2(iboga records 2002)

O.zen
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posted : Jan 18, 2003 01:42
iboga iboga,graet complition from this great label
some of the track was already released on vinels some of them got a first releas
well this is the song list:
1.BITMONX VS. FABIO > ERDBEERKIWI(X.V KILIST RMX)-surrtenly the remix of 2002 for this grove dance floor great track,
a little bit over listing at parties but deffently worth the time.
2.ORION > POTS'N PANS-i dont need to put any word for this jean guy absoluttly killer production skil.
he's always freshing the sounds,electric and what a base!!
3.ORION > NEON -finely releasd,what a track blast for dance floor(imo the best in the cd)
4.BEAT BIZARRE > NEW BREED(FABEL REMIX)-a perfact base line with their known percutions buteful track and wonderful remix.
5.PHONY ORPHANTS > THE FLOW-released on vinal a few month ago tasty prograssive stuff.
6.ZOOBOONUBIE > DER HALL-minimal but a little boring imo.
7.LLOPIS > AQUANAUTS(RE-EDIT)- a few changes from the original like it less.
8.REFFER DECREE > IT DID(NECTOM RMX)-"it did" indid a master pis remix from nacton to this rocking track,intersting and supresing.
9.SLUGGER > OMNIWAX-ending the cd with a grovi tuch.

to suming up:great copm with best artist from the label of the year 2002 imo!!
favorites:1,2,3,4,8,9
enjoy!!           "move your body! if you don't have one, GET ONE!"
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  375
Posted : Jan 18, 2003 13:03
good compilation with two very great trax - 1,9.           Believe your soul !
O.zen
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posted : Jan 19, 2003 02:25
zombi you are a slugger boy!!!           "move your body! if you don't have one, GET ONE!"
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  375
Posted : Jan 20, 2003 12:08
yes i am
          Believe your soul !
Asi
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  104
Posted : Jan 20, 2003 17:34
i can say that i really like this compilation and it all mix with minimal to progressive to Orion tracks wich give you a good feeling

in My Opinion : 8/10           (-:"The Psychoactive Is So Powerfull
Since The Discovery Of L.S.D"
:-)
jon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Feb 18, 2003 17:46
I really like this comp a lot.... especially The Flow and the Orion tunes... oh and erdbeerkiwi... and It Did. Oh Aquanauts is good too, as is the Beat Bizarre tune. goddamit!!

uMMMMMM there is a bad production issue on Der Hall. I just stuck in the CD to check and yup it CLIIIPPPPPSSSSS quite noticeably.... e.g. listen from about 3:10... and 5:19..... i really dont think it is my equipment (monitors etc) but if so then I take it all back and apologize. But I dont like the tune much anyway.

I like the way Iboga is going - preserving the old minimal stuff like Phony Orphants, but allowing in some other influences. Please dont go clubby like everyone else! If Phony Orphants and Bitmonx (and pals) stop producing deep atmospheric tunes like those on this compilation then I stop listening to progressive trance. Ok a bit of clubby is allowed (digital structures - emissions)... but only a little bit

pr0fane
Multiphase

Started Topics :  418
Posted : Feb 18, 2003 18:11
A really nice compilation with a good mix of the tracks released on Iboga in 2002.

My favorites are the two Orion tracks and the XV Kilist remix of "Erdbeer Kiwi".

My verdict: 8/10           DJ pr0fane (Iboga Records) | Multiphase
www.sunrisesupplies.com | www.iboga.dk | www.soundcloud.com/pr0fane
aDaMT
Meltdown

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Feb 25, 2003 06:38
Both the Orion tracks (2 & 3) on this CD are killers.. Crystal clear production, very intelligent sound.
          http://www.australiens.net - The Australian PsyTrance Network.
http://www.meltdownaudio.com - Meltdown Web Site.
http://myspace.com/meltdownproducer - Meltdown MySpace
Acidhive
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Jun 19, 2006 12:13
Just listening to this now and it's just as good as I remembered it to be. I love tracks all tracks, but track 3 takes the cake. Man, that's a good track. Maybe Orion's best ever.           "Subconscious unravels at the point of death, and all time it has known erupts into a moment. As death extinguishes us, so we become it."

[Esoteric: Subconscious Dissolution Into The Continuum]
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - VA\SET:2(iboga records 2002)

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance