Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - VA-Osaka Mafia-2010-Joker Records
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

VA-Osaka Mafia-2010-Joker Records

At0m
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  47
Posted : Dec 24, 2010 12:58:26
Here we have the long awaited compilation made by Djs Sniper and Provoke, and by the tracklist seema a good one, with name like Orca, A-Mush, Alienn and Toxic to name a few.
It sound promising so lets take a brief passage throught the tracks:

01.A-Mush vs Alienn - Demon Laboratory

I love these two portuguese acts, so i was expectong something very good.
It starts well, with some good leads and uplifts and at 01:56 it real takes off! Great combination from these two as i expected, the track is always evolving to something even more powerfull, always growing, and the end... No words, great track Maybe the best of the album.

9.5/10

02.Khopat - Kill The Robot

Another portuguese act, and it's great since i'm portuguese. It starts calm, like any other Khopat track, nothing special. Then the bounce starts and the track gets very catchy. It's a tippical Khopat, and that's a good thing, because he usually delivers goof stuff

9/10

03.Orca - Demolition

Now we have Mr. Orca, and oh man! How i love his tracks!!
And this one is no exception, great melody at 04:00!! And 05:45!! my god!! Orca never disapoints me

9/10

04.B55-Rojam

Don't know this act very well, so i listened to it carefully, and it's not a bad track, but it lacks diversity. Not the best one, but not bad.

7/10

05.d.N.i vs Ctrl Alt Del-Fritando

d.N.i album was a good album and Ctrl Alt Del released some good tunes lately so i was expecting a good track but it's only average, not much power in it and has some strange melodies.

7/10

06.Alienn-War of The Synths

Ok! Now we are talking!! Alienn, my friend, made a bomb! And in pair with his one with A-Mush are the two best tracks of the compilation without a doubt! Great composition, great melodies, bass, everything!

9.5/10

07.Lets see what Toxic has to offer. Not a bad one, indeed is really good, lots of driving and good pace, so you can bet on quality in this one.

8/10

08.Dapanji-Super Maskitos

Wow! Great bass on this one, good start, then only in the end we see the all the fun because in the middle nothing special happens.

7.5/10

09.Toxic - Osaka Mafia

At last we have the track that names the compilation, and it starts with a spooky melody, it promises
It's in line lin of his previous track with good pace and arrangments.But the guitar.. dont know, dont like..

7.5/10

Overall this is a solid compilation for the night full-on lovers being my favourites 1, 3 and 6.

Go buy it and you won't regret

Cheers

At0m
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jan 17, 2011 21:49
This is really a very solid VA, so much power in this tracks
Boulevard
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Jan 18, 2011 22:02
Looks Good!!!!           Mushrooms make you do crazy stuff. Look at Mario he jumps on animal heads and fights with dragons.
At0m
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Apr 14, 2011 18:44
Come on!! No one liked this great compilation or this board dosen't like night full on?
Boulevard
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : May 4, 2011 14:39
Finally heard this compilation.
This is indeed a great compilation.
Fav tune Dapanji - Super Maskitos.           Mushrooms make you do crazy stuff. Look at Mario he jumps on animal heads and fights with dragons.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - VA-Osaka Mafia-2010-Joker Records

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance