Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - VA - Multiple Organisms (Nice Dreams Music Records - 2005)
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

VA - Multiple Organisms (Nice Dreams Music Records - 2005)

Star-Trooper
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Aug 10, 2005 10:55
Hello all!
Well this is my first review ever so be gentle if it's not up to your expectations...

Artist: Various
Title: Multiple Organisms
Catalog #: NDM001
Format: CD
Label: Nice Dreams Music
Artwork: Lanata
Date: 25 July 2005

Track listing:
~~~~~~~~~

01. Shanti Matkin Vs. Jimbo - What Vibrations
02. Gms Vs. Jimbo - Big Bang
03. Deedrah - Secret Files Of Seven
04. Sub6 Feat. Michele Adamson - Ra He Ya (Shulman Remix)
05. Soundaholix - Technofari (3rd Ear Remix)
06. Cyrus The Virus - Goa Moon
07. Frequency Surfer - Winding Rhodes
08. Earthling - Chill Bill
09. Abakus - Rainbow Warrior
10. Bluetech - Forgiveness

"From its Headquarters, deep in the countryside of Ibiza, the Nice Dreams crew are proud to present their first sonic journey, "Multiple Organisms" . Nice Dreams Music is the spanking new chill out division of Spun Records, USA/Ibiza, and with this first release, Dj Celli (a.k.a Earthling) brings together a rare collection of blissed out, Psy-Lounge and down tempo adventures, composed by the cream of the Psy-trance and chill-out producers crop."

I must say, that I didn't know what to expect when first encountering this album. Thought it will be just another medium collection (that a lot of them seems to be released these days...)
I was wrong, this is a great compilation. As you may seen already not a few well-known artists apear on this one.

Lets go over the track list:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#01: Shanti Matkin Vs. Jimbo - What Vibrations

The album kicks off with a great start. New Up-comer Shanti Matkin and Jimbo prove to be good together with at first an up-beat track that later on reveals piano tunes and melody - nice vibrations. Looking forward for more tunes from Shanti Matkin.

#02: Gms Vs. Jimbo - Big Bang
No it's no mistake, Jimbo ends up with yet another great collaboration, this time Gms.
A bit psychedelic tune. Nice flow to it with mixed exotic vocals - Cool tune!

#03: Deedrah - Secret Files Of Seven
Deedrah aka Federico Baltimore delivers us to somewhat a spacey tune - Flowing sonic sounds.

#04: Sub6 Feat. Michele Adamson - Ra He Ya (Shulman Remix)
Well no need to introduce this one. The Shulman remix to Sub6's Feat. Michele Adamson track. personally my favourite of them all (Ra He Ya remixes) - pure bliss
like when the track twists off after 4:15.

#05: Soundaholix - Technofari (3rd Ear Remix)
'Soundaholix is the combined force of Celli, Bansi and Riktamand this 3rd Ear (Celli & Nick Doof)'.
Really one of my favourite tracks on the album. A psydub tune with deep melodic sounds and fast waving vibrations to your ears.

#06: Cyrus The Virus - Goa Moon
The name implys the style of this one. Featuring Cyrus the Virus & Jimbo and vocals by Chicago.
A goa style tune, an ancient touch to it with beautiful vocals and pitch sounds.

#07: Frequency Surfer - Winding Rhodes
'Sebastian Claro is the brain behind Frequency Surfer, which is his solo project after having been one of the founding members of GMS'.
Sit down and relax as this nice chill part of the album unfolds before you...
Really nice vibe on this one, it flows ahead and before you know it you are on track 8 - I like it.

#08: Earthling - Chill Bill
Kinda sibylline track. have to say my least favourite of the bunch - dark but nice chill.

#09: Abakus - Rainbow Warrior
Must say that ever since hearing the debut album of Abakus I'm hunting for more of his tunes.
Have a lot of expectations for every track I see. Must say I'm a little disappointed of this one.
This sounds up-beat with kinda alarm sounds - but sure a lot of you will like it.

#10: Bluetech - Forgiveness
What a way to end this album than with Bluetech. Just love the start on this one.
Gets you head on and attentive to this Bluetech's unique own style.
Great melodic waves and experience - Beauty.

To conclude Really a must for all you Ambient fans out there.
Hope you'll enjoy this one.
8.5/10

*quotes from http://www.nicedreamsmusic.com          To Infinity And Beyond!
CLAW
CLAW

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Oct 12, 2005 19:41
I like it a lot this cd!!

great job           • Noize Conspiracy Records •
http://soundcloud.com/c-l-a-w
https://www.facebook.com/CLAW.cy
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - VA - Multiple Organisms (Nice Dreams Music Records - 2005)

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance