Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - VA: Internationalism 2 (Spiral Trax, Jun. 2003)
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

VA: Internationalism 2 (Spiral Trax, Jun. 2003)

Candy
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  184
Posted : Jun 11, 2003 10:44
1. Reflex - Un Human (W&P by Micha Yossef)
2. Neo Logic - Human Wave (W&P by Mishel Bitton / Micha Yossef)
3. D Groovy - Blow (W&P by David Asayag)
4. Side Effect - Meditate (W&P by Avi Peled)
5. Safi Connection - Einstein (W&P by Mishel Bitton)
6. Central Nerve - Star (W&P by Micha Yossef / Mishel Bitton)
7. Echotek - Abandonne (W&P by Micha Yossef)
8. Ultra Voice - Special Wave (W&P by Avi Levi)
9. Echotek - Gas Per All (W&P by Micha Yossef) - Bonus track

Well, you know I’m prejudiced when it comes to Micha Yossef. I think he’s one of the most talented Israeli artists.
After releasing his album on Flow Rec, he releases this compilation which is a bit different. While “Application Rate” was more techno orientated, this one is more towards full on. But not the smashing hard full on. In this compilation you will find many touches of progressive combined with full on. The baseline is fat and hard. As it says in the cover, this is the new Israeli sound. This sound has been developing lately here. Fresh and different. You can clearly hear the difference.
This sound suits perfectly Spiral Trax who have been releasing music that is between progressive and full on (like S-Range for example).
At first I was a bit disappointed to hear too much “Israeli” music. But then I realized that this compilation was made this way to “introduce” the international trance scene to the typical Israeli music.
Worth it!

P.S: Isratrance team is mentioned (thanked) inside the cover –
          Majority is never right!

"Without music, life is meaningless."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Alex Candy
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  51
Posted : Jun 11, 2003 11:33

my favourite trax :

1. Reflex - Un Human (W&P by Micha Yossef)
7. Echotek - Abandonne (W&P by Micha Yossef)

keep it up Micha !! ; )

yossi
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  72
Posted : Jun 11, 2003 12:04
i realy dont understand why a respscted artist like micha needs to compile something like this.

and release it right after the album.

Micha is having some ego problems or what?           if you want to be rich, u`ve got to be a bitch!
timsensient
Sensient

Started Topics :  101
Posted : Jun 11, 2003 14:34
The echotek track is awesome! Great fusion guitar bends and a lovely blend of dark and light. I really like this cd...it mostly has full on style basslines, but thank the maker there is plenty of space over the top, plus some progressive style rythms and structures.
Rude_Boy

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jun 11, 2003 15:21
Yossi, I think you should mind your assumptions....

Maybe this kind of question should be directed to the labels, Israelism 2 was supposed to get released in march/april and than only Flow Records were suppose to release the Echotek album.

And from knowing Micha a little I can tell you that he his the last person on earth with ego problems, you dont even understand how modest and down to earth this guy is.

Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  375
Posted : Jun 11, 2003 15:30
i only think its hard to present "new israely sound" by giving 5 own trax + 4 from his two companions and friends. and this cd come after a echotek album + safi connection album + safi collection compilation + safi collection d compilation. prety too much for one year.
BUT its nice to see our ppl get again to international labels.
for a cd itself, i heard it and switched in the middle to boobs in de pool infront my eyes, forgot about the music, not did it to me.
          Believe your soul !
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - VA: Internationalism 2 (Spiral Trax, Jun. 2003)

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance