Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - VA - Freedom Fighters (Crystal Matrix Rec / CMRCD08) 2004/12
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

VA - Freedom Fighters (Crystal Matrix Rec / CMRCD08) 2004/12

Saylum
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  73
Posted : Dec 29, 2004 20:48
General Info

Artist....: Varius Artist
Album...: Freedom Fighters

Genre...: Psychedelic

Lable.....: Crystal Matrix Rec
Catalog.: CMRCD08

Url.........: http://www.crystal-matrix.org

Tracklist

01. Xerox & Illumination - Paranoia
02. Exaile - Teacher
03. Shift Vs Tickets - Die Another Day
04. Dino Psaras Vs Antidote - Drugs
05. 40% - Swift
06. Black & White - Fireworks
07. Hujaboy - Star
08. X-Noize - Blind Spot
09. Sub 6 & Nick - Succubus

Track Review

01. Xerox & Illumination - Paranoia
An excellent track to open this incredible Album, this one is a realy piece of work!
Very nice Bass-Line & Melody, a very powerfull track!

02. Exaile - Teacher
Another sick track, with some monster sounds!
This track got an amaizing entrance, and its just keep on uping, no downs, just flying up as a tornado, another monster!

03. Shift Vs Tickets - Die Another Day
A wierd vocal in the beginning of this track, and some others on this one, it rocks!
Come'on people, its Shift, how couldnt it be good? Amaizing sounds, nice use of Hi-Hats on the entrancers!

04. Dino Psaras Vs Antidote - Drugs
Another killer beggining ofcourse, like all the other 3 tracks so far.
Very very nice combination of sick sounds on this track, and also a great meldoy!

05. 40% - Swift
You can just hear the first entrance climbing slowly on the begging of this track. I must say that i realy liked the vocal on this one, i dont know whats special about it, but i like it!

06. Black & White - Fireworks
No doubt that 'FireWorks' is an amazing piece of work!
Very nice entrances for the whole track duration, killer sounds, outstanding! I can see myself jumping in the middle of the forest and listening to this one!

07. Hujaboy - Star
Another success on this album, ofcourse, killer entrancers.
Nothing much i can add that havent been told on the other tracks already. Except that this one is good a very cool groove, makes you jump from side to say non-stop!

08. X-Noize - Blind Spot
Ofcourse, another cool beggining for this track.
Very nice sounds combined together on this one, and a very nice use of Hi-Hats!

09. Sub 6 & Nick - Succubus
'Succubus' is kind of a chill-out track comparing to the other tracks on this album.
Nice use of the Bass-Line. Killer sound, and amazing kicks!

JUMP!           Peace & Love!

´·´*¨ ¯ ¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯ ¯¯¯¯¯ ¯ ¯¯
¸.·´* "Love.. Patiance.. Understanding.." / Trust In Trance"
orianer

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jan 6, 2005 08:27
good morning all.
god selection of amazing artist.
my fav - no.2 , no.9
HaVe FuN!!!!!           PsYcHeDeLiC music!!!! -==-=--==
HaVe FuN - PeAcE!!

Mobile 0542388566
andonis
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  28
Posted : Jan 6, 2005 20:50
I highly recommend this cd to all harder morning full on fans. Very nice selection especially tracks 1-6. Also very good for djs who are into this style and do not have the tracks already. Xerox + Illumination track is of very high quality, nothing less than expected, Dino Psaras Vs Antidote is a hit, Exaile give us a very good track more similar to their singles, Shift Vs Tickets is of expected quality as well and 40% deliver a superb track. Rest of the tracks are also good.
Dj.Roberto Ohm

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jan 7, 2005 21:12
Oh man this album all is very good...
My preferences is a 40% - Swift and Xerox & Illumination - Paranoia, they are musics very good.

Good album man

See you bro!!!!!

rippa
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  60
Posted : Jan 22, 2005 12:12
great great release!
some real high classics here like xerox's tune what a strong tune with dark melodies . blacknwhite ownz big time with a real bombastic melody and strong strong kick
sub6's also a groovy one works nice on the dance floors.           I'm The Superviz'a Can I Get The Taxi Numbah?!
kabooki_cat

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jan 29, 2005 12:21
nice music. not boring. a lot of good trax, 3 is good, and 4 very good! please more full on like this!

Satellite

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Feb 1, 2005 15:37
Exaile track - excelent dance-floor material. Shift , 40% and Black and White tracks also great for the party hours.
Nice komp. people keep up the good work.
V a R u n
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Feb 11, 2005 13:20
nice compilation my favourite is the 40 % track powerful and emotional at the same time .. works like magic on the floor ..           Varun @ Materia Records

http://www.myspace.com/varundj

http://www.materiarecords.com/varun.html

..:: VA - BOUNCE OUT NOW ::..

..:: MATCD09 VA - PROFESSIONAL BY ANAHATA COMING SOON ..::
Nemco

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Feb 14, 2005 12:25
Crystal Matrix delivers again with a nice selection of tracks... the Xerox vs Illumination track is lovely, I allways look forward to their tracks... the Exaile track is nice as well... My personal favorite though is Black & White - Fireworks. The title says it... the whole thing just keeps building up to this incredible peak, really nice track.

The only downer for me is the Dino vs Antidote track... seems I'm about the only one who doesn't like it, but it can't be helped. Hearing just the beginning of it makes me frown...           To hell with reality! I want to die in music, not in reason or in prose. People don't deserve the restraint we show by not going into delirium in front of them. To hell with them! - Louis-Ferdinand Céline
X-static

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Feb 21, 2005 04:41
Killa compilation! One of the best from Crystal Matrix.
Thanx to Paul Taylor for collecting all this amazing tracks from the sickest artists!!!
All tracks are dance floor bombs!
Favorits # 1!,2,3,5!,6!,7,8.
Keep it underground!
lazy_i
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Feb 21, 2005 08:44
Xerox vs Illumination – Paranoia ; Concrete track, I like it more than the previous stuff I had heard from this guys. It is sure to be a dance floor blast.

Exaile – Teacher ; Good strong start. Great work from these guys, the track is never boring and always rising. I loved their album and this, in my opinion, is better, with more muscle to it and more psychos.

Shift vs. Tickets – Die another day ; Lighter than other shift tracks, I feel. Great trippy melodies in the background. They keep you in check till the end by bringing more and more noise.

Dino Psaras vs Antidote – Drugs ; Interesting beginning. Nice melodies and also psycho atmosphere like all the other tracks so far. This one will put a smile on your face for sure.

40% - Swift ; Very very pleasant entry. Great instrument for the melody, makes you feel almost out of tune. Where have I heard that voice sample before? The track carries you until the end, with soothing enveloping melodies.

Black & White – Fireworks ; good work from these guys except I must admit I preferred stuff they released earlier, this is getting too conventional for them, they are able to do much better in my opinion. It is still powerful and very danceable but I just thought these guys should try to break more boundaries instead of making their music so common.

Hujaboy – Star ; Nice one here, this guy turns us on to darker music now. He starts mashing you up with his intense melodies towards the end, very cool.

X-Noize – Blind Spot ; Interesting work but not my cup of tea, I feel it’s all been heard before.

Sub 6 & Nick – Succubus ; Now I’ve been waiting impatiently to hear more from panick and here it is. Groovy start but more in the sub 6 style overall. Definitely wish there was a stronger panick influence in this one but it was still pretty good all in all.

Conclusion: great realease by Crystal Matrix, they don’t disappoint us till now always with powerful stuff. Keep it up. 8/10

Fav trax: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - VA - Freedom Fighters (Crystal Matrix Rec / CMRCD08) 2004/12

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance