Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - VA - Fast Forward (Neurobotic, Jan 2002)
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

VA - Fast Forward (Neurobotic, Jan 2002)

___kaz
Old Forum Member
Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jan 28, 2002 17:35:44
VA - Fast Forward (Neurobotic, Jan 2002)

1. Etnica - The 5 Tones - 07:38 (126bpm)
2. Triplex - Superpipelined - 8:40 (140 bpm)
3. Stuntman - Bionoid Theme - 8:11 (145 bpm)
4. D-Tector - PPG - 8:29 (142 bpm)
5. Molecular - Feel the Heat - 7:49 (140 bpm)
6. Exanimo - Fear and Loathing - 8:31 (140 bpm)
7. Altom - Equation - 7:44 (146 bpm)
8. Stralia - Satellite - 7:25 (148 bpm)
9. Vibra - Civilizations - 10:41 (144 bpm)

This album starts with Etnica in a very low bpm track, giving a lot of dark groove... Excellent way to start an album. Triplex goes darker and starts pounding, somewhat like Auricular only just doesn't do it for me as much. Stuntman goes a bit techier, but other than a cool filtered drumloop offers nothing. D-Tector goes with a lighter feel, but nothing we haven't seen done better by Alien Project and the likes. Our very own Molecular shows how it's done RIGHT, with the dancefloor veteran that reaches a rightful released place... Great progression (reminded me of Pixel - Black In Black Out), very groovy (albiet the classic drumloops), I'll dance to this :). Examino brings it on with some more groove, and loads of it, and what he lacks in clear harmony (very simple harmonic work) he makes up with a good sense for drama. Altom up next with some hectic feels, no need to dig when you can explode is the moto here, with a good buildup throughout the track. Probably my favorite from this album. Up to 148 bpm Stralia come in with a standard full-on track, with great harmonic work and some very good scratchy melodies. Can't hear the bassline - it just gets swallowed... ruins what otherwise may have been the best track here. Vibra closes the album on a different note, with pretty decent harmonic work and simple melodies in order to give a full-on kick to this track. The break 4 minutes into the track adds a lot of (needed) energy to the track, very well executed.

In short - this album is NOT groundbreaking, nothing we haven't heard. It's well executed in average, and if you're looking to jump at parties, this'll definately work.

1(!!),5(!),6,7(!!),8(!),9
___Psychadelo
Old Forum Member
Started Topics :  17
Posted : Jan 28, 2002 17:26:52
Molecular - Feel The Heat is just a dancefloor killer !.
___Unbalanced
Old Forum Member
Started Topics :  15
Posted : Jan 29, 2002 12:58:18
nice release imo..
great dancefloor progressive stuff (at least the first 5 tracks)..

Etnica as usuall.. wonderful track - dark groove :) yeah !!
Exanimo - Fear and Loathing , great track . just wana shack my ass to its sounds..
and a of course !
feel the heat feeeeel the heat feeeeel the heattt...... :) (sichakta ota arie achi !!)
for some reason the last 2 tracks are kickin assss full on madness tracks in contrary to the whole complication spirit ?! :)
thought they are kinda good..!
___zahimi
Old Forum Member
Posted : Jan 29, 2002 21:17:50
thats what i liked there...
good work stralia and vibra.
;)
___bagakid
Old Forum Member
Posted : Jan 29, 2002 21:34:08
i heard most of this CD and i think its a good one:)
Molecular's track is one of the best dance floor pieces of the year!
___cocoNUTS
Old Forum Member
Posted : Jan 29, 2002 22:47:37
Have listened to all the tracks.
Besides Molecular,is not something special in it.
Stralia and Vibra speedy and nice but not "completely fixed"-it's kinda feeling they could work on it harder.
With Etnica I can falling sleep,or maybe die...
So it's just my opinion........
___DJ_Leo
Old Forum Member
Posted : Jan 30, 2002 14:20:36
The exanimo track is something else...
Thanx guys for the vote of the happines.
you made my day today :)
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - VA - Fast Forward (Neurobotic, Jan 2002)

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance