1. artifakt-instant gratification
2.phyx-twitch
3.rabdom l-dr no
4-shift-flex
5.xatrik and the slug-sic science
6.twisted system-twisted syster
7.hydraglyph-precognition
8.brokentoy-rock star

another gr8 cd from the south africa really like their style these guys sure know how to twist your mind and body.
and now the review:
track 1-gr8 intro for about a minute with some nice melody than a litlle break and the madness begin a gr8 track to open the comp nice kick good sounds nice sampels. 8-10
track no 2-very good track again nice sampels good kick ery good atmosphere not a fast track but it has good breaks in t 9-10.
track no 3-now things r getting twisted already very massive kick very nice builiding good break in 2:30 minute another one in the 4 minute and from there things r getting twisted till the end very nice 9-10
track 4-well i dont need to tell u about shift just another master peace kick not so good but the insane and the twisting make this song a gr8 one sure will hit the dancefloor with full power. 10-10
track 5-well imo the less good track on the cd good track but it seem to stuck in its place. 7.5-10
track no 6-take shift and rabdom l and what do u get? a really crazy track it start with the kick no time for building here really crazy track must hear in every party everything just crazy and perfect 10-10
track no 7-well nothing really spiceal here just another gr track so avarage and yet so good good break on 4:44 like it a lot. 9-10
track no 8-very good track to end this beautiful comp really power track with a nice break with a voice sample that say that he want to be a rock star and then thing getting twisted another good track 9-10
well maybe i m not objective but i really like this style go and hunt it before its gone really really a must cd.
Mad Hatter

Started Topics :  9
Posted : May 26, 2003 18:59
looks like a killer!!! i gotta have this one!           .ONE.
dj holy
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  11
Posted : May 26, 2003 20:54
yes looks a good cd
shift
Shift

Started Topics :  38
Posted : May 27, 2003 09:48
thanks for an interesting review and some good words dude..
dj holy
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  11
Posted : May 28, 2003 08:42
flex track is pure kiler

best track on the cd for me
aleph
Phyx

Started Topics :  28
Posted : May 30, 2003 11:38
big up liquidtomer for review - looks like you are hooked . . . on the nasty dark grooves
liquidtomer
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  50
Posted : May 30, 2003 12:59
thanx aleph
i m trying too
hope u liked my review
wishes nothing but the best
theskragg
Rabdom L

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Jun 3, 2003 11:29
Nice one Liquidtomer. thanks man!!

Rabdom L
Shawnodese
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  141
Posted : Jun 3, 2003 13:45
Those south-africans definitely know how to rock the craddle and twist some braincells to the very max...dark psychedelics here....fav. of album so far Broken Toy from the ones I know...and Shift...well...haha...what to say....Shifting my left brain-half to the right and otherwise.....bounceeeeeeeeeee to the maaaaax !!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarggggh !!!!
eZCiD

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 9, 2003 19:28
Very very VERY good CD! Good vibes all over the place, will make you dance night-style but with a big grin plastered on your face

The Shift track is by far the best one IMHO, massive goosebumps on the dancefloor ..wicked karahana mayhem!!!

Clear production, and a good overall sound quality makes this really killer stuff.

I'm off to South-Africa tomorrow to celebrate my 15th birthday over there, I hope I can make it to Capetown for some twisted parties
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  506
Posted : Jul 10, 2003 19:21
South Africa is the hottest scene in TRance now in my opinion! great cd, i cant beleive i only got it now..... i like every track, great job guys... rock on.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - VA-CIPHER(TIMECODE RECORDS) MAY 2003

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance