Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - VA - 5 Years (Flow Records , October 2005)
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

VA - 5 Years (Flow Records , October 2005)

guy cohen
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  417
Posted : Oct 15, 2005 15:00
Hi All

Flow Records celebrate 5 years of existence and therefor we get an amazing compilation including 9 tracks – some of them are released before on 12" , so I'm sure they will be fresh to a lot of people. The other part of tracks are completely new so we got here a combination of the gold-old tracks together with the fresh & new tunes :

1. Expander- System Glitch (S-Range rmx)
One of the most psy progressive projects presents his remix here. It is pure progressive without influences of full-on, dark or any other genre – 100% progressive…different and interesting. The kick is fat and groovy, it get support by attractive elements, which gives a magical atmosphere to the whole track.

2. Echotek - Application Rate (live version)
Micha recorded a live version to one of his best tracks. This one is very danceable and fast.
You can hear the typical style of Echotek – half progressive and half full on and this is the uniqueness of the track. It's always on action, good rolling and some unfamiliar vibe. One more thing is the vocals – I really like the female talks and together with the effects, we get excellent combination.

3. Filur – Timesteps
Here you can see (and hear) a long progressive story, with some up's and down's.
Relaxing beging and slowly it build until 07:00 and there everything gets up – more noise and effects, faster kick and some highlight moments. To sum it up – 10 minutes of progressive pleasure.

4. Yotopia - You Got Too Close
We get to my favorite project and like always, Yoni and Tomer never disappoint me. After 40 seconds of introduction, Yotopia's unique kick gets in, now I understand why I love this project so much Israeli progressive at his best. The best thing I like on Yotopia's music is the brakes and here the just prove it – the brake start from 03:50 and on 04:30 every listener will be in the air, trust me. Another bomb from Yoni and Tomer…well done !

5. Antix - Bad Behind
This is a different progressive track (if you compare to the last tune). For take part on the experience, you must connect to the track and roll with it. Hard progressive for 6 minutes and than I can identify some emotions and feelings in.

6. Echotek – Away (La Baaz rmx)
Micha back again but this time he remixed by La Baaz. It's a down-tempo progressive with fat & groovy kick and very pumping baseline. This remix is very different from Echotek's original version – more progressive. If you ask me, this tune can be easily one of the best tracks on this compilation.

7. D-Tector – Questions
It is one of the tracks that make you move without even ask. Groove is the key word on this tune. It's so fun to listen this track and that's the real target behind every track. This is perfect for make people to get in to the groovy mood .

8. XV Kilist and Rocco - Sex, Drugs and Robbydogs
This one is more chilling and relaxing. It's very comfortable for home listening or for moments you want to chill without thinking nothing. Very recommended for the noon times.

9. Tranan – Moody
First, I want to say that I really like the name because it a right choice to show shortly what going on in the track. This tune can fit to every mood because it's easy and calm. In my opinion, this is the best way to close any compilation, especially this one.

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/flr/flr1cd115.html
KuKulKan

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Oct 16, 2005 07:03
I haven't listen it yet.. but must be killer!, Great line up in this compilation for celebrate the Great work of Flow Records by these first 5 years.
          ::: Dance when you're broken up, Dance when you're perfectly free, Dance in your Blood :::
uvego
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Oct 24, 2005 00:10
Moody track by Tranan is something special for this perfecto compilation

happy birthday Flow           _____________________

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Mar 16, 2006 00:15
Flow Records is the pioneer of the Portuguese progressive psy trance labels....
Great compilation...           "It occurred to me by intuition, and music was the driving force behind that intuition. My discovery was the result of musical perception".

Albert Einstein, speaking about his theory of relativity.

www.myspace.com/zenlink
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - VA - 5 Years (Flow Records , October 2005)

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance