Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - V/A - Trauma Trance (Mistress Of Evil 2005) CD
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

V/A - Trauma Trance (Mistress Of Evil 2005) CD

DiMiTry
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  70
Posted : Jan 2, 2006 20:53
Quote:

On 2006-01-01 01:23, nolightatend wrote:
Nope, mate.

I mean timing in breaks is wrong, musically. FOr patterns these are the same for all dance music, for us dancer to know what to do next.
Tomorrow i will get CD back so i can tell exact times of wrong pauses.

hehe.. maybe the "wrong" pauses that throw you off are for dancer deprogramming purposes..

and btw, this CD works great on the dancefloor, uh-huh.           ..it's just another party..
DiMiTry
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jan 3, 2006 20:34
dude, any little full-on nerd can make a track with a properly timed break. not much skill required there.
          ..it's just another party..
rich
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Jan 3, 2006 21:35
werd.

Quote:

On 2006-01-03 20:34, DiMiTry wrote:
dude, any little full-on nerd can make a track with a properly timed break. not much skill required there.

DiMiTry
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jan 3, 2006 22:56
Quote:

On 2006-01-03 22:47, nolightatend wrote:
Any POP nerd can do much more than that without any "skills", possibly that's why these get money (x100) than artists within psytrance.

not for long, we're catching up quick!

Quote:

Well, in some situations on this forum i feel like taking a part in "Alice in Wonderland" screenplay.

hmm.. perhaps professional help is needed here.
          ..it's just another party..
Elad
Tsabeat/Sattel Battle

Started Topics :  158
Posted : Jan 3, 2006 23:00
Quote:

On 2006-01-02 20:59, nolightatend wrote:

then we will start an argue whether punks are actually know to play guitar but like to play shit or they don't know to play guitar.

some of the classics of this world are 3 chords (not just punk)

i like punk alot and always was underground
where soul and thought is more appriciated then clean sound.
same for guitar sound in the anarchist scene.its always can be milion dollar production if u have the $ to get good guitar and record in good studio.

we had great time doing the track and that was our purpose. when amanda first talked with us bout realese this we was shocked and it was very happy moment.. thanx amanda and all girls for believe in us

as u know lot of time is passing between finish a track till its realesed.. (around year?) and today i can also say i see some mistakes there i couldnt notice in the past.. but time keep moving always and its good and always improve.

my full review as soon i get my copy (stuck in mail )
          www.sattelbattle.com
http://yoavweinberg.weebly.com/
FrodOhm
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Jan 4, 2006 17:01
Finally the highly anticipated second compilation from Mistress Of Evil is out, and it met its
expectations big time!

Bare with me as I try to express how I feel about the compilation....

1#Tsabeat & Optical Human
We start off with Tsabeat&Optical Human - Madbeat, and get a "little" sense of whats coming up during the
next hour!A pretty decent track with a madbeat for sure, but it didnt quite didnt catch my attention
compared to the other tracks featured on this compilation! Maybe I need to listen more ?

2#Quasar-Brief Psychotic Disorder
Quasar is picking it up from here, and taking it up a notch causing brief psychotic disorders in 150
beats per minute!Every time I hear a new track from Quasar
I get blown away by the hyper drumrolls and twisted melodies often heard in his music.
Funny and psychedelic as allways, exelent track!

3#Alien Mental-Sychoshift
Are you ready for Alien Mental ? Well after probably a hundred listens ,if not even more,
I have come to the conclusion that this has to be my favorite track on the compilation!
The flow of funny sounds and hard leads fits very nice together imo,and the powerful bassline doesnt make it
less lovable!!
About the recycling of samples, I dont mind at all, I find it quite refreshing to hear one of the
coolest samples ever used being recycled like this in such a mental track!

4#Amanda-Meltdown Sequence Initiation
Ever since Amanda's first track on Lhiannon Sidhe ive been nothing but curious of what else she had up here sleeve,
and no surprise here, this is by far even crazier than expected! Extremely deep and mirky bassline rolling away
in 150bpm, sounds to shake and stir you up emotionally, a rather hypnotic and traumatic track!Personally I
really really really like it, but can understand that this could be a bit too much for some people!
Meltdown Sequence Initiation Complete!

5#Horror Place-Children Of The Night
Horror Place is another project by Zik/Matutero and the keyword here is "Spooky"... The tweaked out evil sounds
in Children of the night suits the trackname perfect ,loads of creepy
samples manipulated in a way to give anyone the shivers,and offcourse a very powerful 150bpm bassline to
back it all up with drummrolls going up, down sideways and whatnot! A very tasteful and original track!
The upcoming album makes me wonder what the hell we are in for, but anyways , im prepared !

6#Xyla-Cyrene's Ghost
Xyla's debut release was like a breath of fresh air to me, and im glad there is more female producers
writing disturbing music like this! We are now cruising in 147bpm with rumbling bassline somewhat similar
to the metallaxis style heard lately! Metallic and traumatic noize flows thru the entire track with
a lighter melody on top which makes it a little easyer to swallow!Im really looking forward to hear
more from Xyla and the Xylamanda project!

7#Ghreg On Earth-Unrealized Reality
Next up is Ghreg on Earth, and if you havent gotten enough from his recent album Sigilweaver here's more
goodies to digest! I find Ghregs music highly professional and well composed,not like everything else
on any other menu.Like most of his previous tracks released we get here also
Industrial ,psychedelic and techy sounds with dark melodies .very trippy and hypnotic,
maybe a little slow compared to the rest of the tracks here, but still very very good!

8#Mandrugorrah-Lulla Bye
Mandrugorrah is a sideproject of the hungarians Para Halu, and this is a nice way to finnish the
traumatic experience we have just been thru, non the less this track is probably more crazy than all the other
ones put toghether and that should say most of it! Bloody overdrive , pounding beat and disturbing sounds
pushes the limits to what we can call psytrance or traumatrance in that matter!
But all in all a sweet Lullabye track for late nights,it will be interesting to hear
more from the Mandrogorrah project in the future!

So okay , In my oppinion this is possibly the coolest compilation released in 2005!
I see some people find this a bit too hardcore ? Well, for me Im glad something like this
finally happend, and that the M.o.E gals had the balls to put it out there for all of us to
enjoy!
Its not everyday we get music like this released, but I feel this is a new day so im quite
exited to see whats coming the following months and year!
I had some time to properly digest this compilation, and it has rarely left my cd player since I got it!
It has been an intense listening experience from beginning till now, and the more I listen the more I love it!
Fun ,disturbing and psychedelic traumatrance from the sunny westcoast!
Keep it up M.o.E , this brings true meaning to high quality underground !

Favorites: 2, 3(!!!), 4(!!!), 5(!!), 6(!!), 7, 8

Love & Light

Frode

Braindrop
Braindrop

Started Topics :  140
Posted : Jan 5, 2006 23:04
Parvati
Discovalley
MOE.... the pure psychedelic labels u can find today...
not that others r not...and i mean no offense...but to me these labels give u the best psy u can find these days!
great stuff from the MOE crew once again..
Keep em coming!
BOOM!
          www.braindrop.in
Mistress of Evil
Mistress Of Evil Records

Started Topics :  101
Posted : Jan 13, 2006 07:57
he he, the funny thing about this release, is that we think it could have been waaaay more hardcore than it actually is... we'll see what the next release brings           Bringing Dreams to Life!
www.encantadaproductions.com
FrodOhm
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Jan 13, 2006 10:43
Bring it on!!!!!!!!!
andonis
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  28
Posted : Jan 13, 2006 17:07
Still trying to make my mind about this one .
vegetal
Vegetal/Peacespect

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Jan 14, 2006 07:16
Quote:

THANK YOU! DiMiTry you just stole the sentence I would like to post right about now!

exotic
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  200
Posted : Feb 3, 2006 22:11
omfg!

kik fucking ass release from moe

The amanda track has me by the balls every time i listen to it !!!

alien mental tightens those screws in my head once again

ghreg again with his hynotic drum pounding away

xyla xyla xlya !!! who the hell is he/she .. fricking insane

one of the best va's i have ever heard

keep going mistress

missing plug-in
Elad
Tsabeat/Sattel Battle

Started Topics :  158
Posted : Feb 3, 2006 23:52
hi all
got the cd couple of weeks ago and had a good listening few times

i like the mastering alot! made great sound out of averege mix we had before anyhow im very happy with the track i dont find any "mistakes" for sure all made like we wanted.
and all trax sound good!
great work by alien mental,horror place,amanda,xyla and baisicly all the cd is great party music for sure!

keep up galz
          www.sattelbattle.com
http://yoavweinberg.weebly.com/
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Feb 14, 2006 14:38
favorite track..almost all well what can i say..it is really my cup of tea this sound..experimental or not, good or bad as many can say..i really like this realease, as their older release "lhianon shide"and m.o.e are trying to bring something diferent to the scene.thank u very much
peace out - ...and i like dark           ...
code a
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Feb 14, 2006 17:33
cronic cd. sychoshift is a cool track. also dig cyrene's ghost. not so happy with quasar this time. unexpected bounciness. ..
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - V/A - Trauma Trance (Mistress Of Evil 2005) CD
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance