1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

V.A. - "The Plot Thickens" (CCR) 2007

brunoazalim

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Sep 19, 2007 23:15
ohh man.. you dont know what 're you saying...

the plot thickens is an amazing release and maintains all the CCR quality + this weird crotus touch... very good
Andrey
Inactive User

Started Topics :  62
Posted : Sep 19, 2007 23:20
05. Minimal Criminal - dark lord of the synth
Genius
          Sea>Israel>Ben-Gurion>Tel-Aviv>Ramat-Goa>Marom Neve
is this pure reality could we be led?
25500 NIS for 1 hour DJ set
30500 NIS for 45-50 minutes of Live~
Ah-sid

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Sep 20, 2007 07:47
@Bes...my comments r not in any way mocking u or ur ccr crew,the reason is,i got so disappointed with ur work on the latest ccr compilation.come on Bes im sure u have realised it now.compare it with ur previous projects,this sounds like nursery rhymes....
im a big fan of u,so i wud like to hear more like ur older releases like unwind,soundscapes 1,dance n dust rec thats all.hop u get back on ur dark path very soon.al the best
Bes
Tribalistic Society

Started Topics :  64
Posted : Sep 21, 2007 09:44
Fair enough m8! Just feel it as a natural development that my sound has changed a bit over the years.

Maybe thats what happens when you turn 30. Glad so many people like the compilation though and the concept(dark vs light) that we decided to go for.
          Man is the Cruelest Animal!!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/tribalisticsociety
http://soundcloud.com/tribalisticsociety
http://www.myspace.com/120bpms
Wizdumb
Tripinstumble

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Sep 21, 2007 15:34
Lol @ Ah-sid , whoa great indepth review dude...really really...deep.

perhaps i/we can strive to please you in the future more to your own personal tastes or, mood, of the moment, that you are personaly currently feeling eh?.......Wanker
cheers anyhows for the "input"

Now, did you even Buy the Original.....?
Ah-sid

Posted : Sep 21, 2007 20:21
since these days lota not so good cd's r available,i download em first and if i like it,i buy from saikosounds.somehow feel samples in the websites r not that usefull.without the head & tail of the trak the body of the trak dosent make much sense.if u wana know about my original cd collection plz feel free to do a search in this section
so,thank god i didnt buy this original!!
Wizdumb
Tripinstumble

Posted : Sep 22, 2007 00:24
Quote:

On 2007-09-21 20:21, Ah-sid wrote:
since these days lota not so good cd's r available,i download em first and if i like it,i buy from saikosounds.somehow feel samples in the websites r not that usefull.without the head & tail of the trak the body of the trak dosent make much sense.if u wana know about my original cd collection plz feel free to do a search in this section

Actually im not that interested ......wether it be how many original cds you have, or Not. Your review sucks. Extremely one sided, And...you didnt even buy the original ...... Now i can and am going to, suggest to you another place you can stick your Copyd CD , other then your player....

Ah-sid

Posted : Sep 24, 2007 07:07
@hi wiz-'DUMB',do i even know u?looks like u been inhaling some adultrated THC and not getting nookie lately,thats y u been having so much of perception fluctuation.wat do u mean by onesided?by the way who the hell was talking to u.i was talking to BES.r u the salesman for bad cd's and ur all pissed off because ur "V.A-the plot sickens" didnt sell enough and u have become a homeless bum trying to suck the crap out of used glue bottles.........actually this was ur worst cd.enginewitty,contact lens,the lurker was all kickass.i think u r going through some tough time in ur life.thats y u cudnt chose the right tracks for this compilation.
get a hold of urself man
get out of ur couch and go meet some friends and get some good herbs.that should clear up ur mind.cheers & al the best for ur recovery.
p.s.try n listen to ur old va-enginewitty again and again.it'l surely help u clear ur mind.
Wizdumb
Tripinstumble

Posted : Sep 25, 2007 05:27
LOL!

Dude, Lay off the Drugs. Get a Life...

www.soundcloud.com/tripinstumble
www.facebook.com/tripinstumble
http://www.beatport.com/es-ES/html/content/artist/detail/131615/tripinstumble

www.soundcloud.com/wizdumb
Product_Placement
Product Placement

Posted : Sep 25, 2007 07:43
I think we should start making generic template full on psy to appeal to the masses, that way everyone will be happy! what do you think wiz? (sarcasm) hahaha

Its an obscure style of psy and thats CCR and Crotus' 'thing.' We're always looking for new angles and cross-genre experimentation to keep everyone on their toes. We fuckin love what we are doing and if you don't like it, thats ur problem...
Pavel

Started Topics :  312
Posted : Sep 25, 2007 07:50
Guys guys can we please stick to reviews and not personal insults?
@Wizdumb - If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the kitchen. The music you release becomes public as soon as you release it, if you can't handle the negative reviews keep the music to yourself and your friends.
@Ah-sid - Stay on the review and refrain from insults.

OK?           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
Ah-sid

Posted : Sep 25, 2007 15:47
well said pavel.Max Respect
Galaxian
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Sep 25, 2007 22:19
I like this compilation very much. Actually, this one even more fits my taste than "The Lurker" which was a bit too dark but also bloody good My favourite track is Moses rmx of Tribalistic's "The Blue Fairy"... ahh just amazing drum works.. I think that this compilation is very special cause it has its style and it absolutely doesnt have enything with all other progressive trance releases at this moment! Good job people! Hope that Crotus & Cosmic Conspiracy will continue this collaboration! It's fuckin' great Cheerz
brunoazalim

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Sep 26, 2007 19:07
can we expect any more releases from crotus records?

i would love to hear new stuff from it...
Bes
Tribalistic Society

Started Topics :  64
Posted : Sep 26, 2007 20:57
Im not sure Bruno. We have talked about making a comback at some point but the 4 of us behind Crotus are doing 4 different things now.

We'll see what the future brings and maybe you'll see Crotus rise again. One thing for is for sure though...more Tribalistic Society will make its way to the masses           Man is the Cruelest Animal!!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/tribalisticsociety
http://soundcloud.com/tribalisticsociety
http://www.myspace.com/120bpms
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - V.A. - "The Plot Thickens" (CCR) 2007
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance