Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - v.a. - the ayahuasca expirience (trancelucent prod., 2006)
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

v.a. - the ayahuasca expirience (trancelucent prod., 2006)

Voice of All
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  48
Posted : Apr 5, 2006 17:29
trancelucent prod.

studio that have its own way of developing in my eyes. from the moment when the misted muppet album was out label became one of most interesting for me. that was real chackpoint release and after it in the year 2005 there were 3 solid releases one of them was solo release of electro sun. label has new site and new release full with young full-on producers and signed artists as well.

the ayahuasca expirience

compiled by dj ayawaska. i know him only from the promo-text on the disc-cover and i have to say that cover itself similiar in its style to the misted muppet - from the legend cover. i like this style and think that this one even better then the first.

etic vs dj ayawaska - the ayahuaska expireince
electro sun - death wish
double impact - on & on
system nipel - bicycle race
the misted muppet - the missing sun (urabn re-make)
bubble - pozza
opposite 8 - game boy
loud - machines
brain damage - no gravity

..etic vs dj ayawaska - the ayahuaska expireince
the first in the list is track of compilator himself joined with etic who has release at trancelucent prod. back in 2004. it is fast track bit unexpected for opening of a morning style compilation. deep fast bass rapid hi-hats and low tembre of synths create rather mystic atmosphere and add sort of epic taste to the sound. i think that big openair sound will be perfect for it. floating fluent melody is taken by one instrument from another and appears at the top track only to fade away soon. very good track! one of the best pieces of trance in last half of a year!

..electro sun - death wish
style of nadav elkayam is definitely close to my taste. but i didnt here his album yet but those tracks that i've expirienced from compilations were rather impressive. here is we have very strong track. cant say it is full special - there is way too cheesy move in the second part of it (about 5th min)... but fluent melody before it is very plesant and it has qualitative light and fast surroundings. melody structure has special taste that join it with the first track of compilation. in my eyes it is good from dj ayawaska to attempt to build an original flow here.

..the misted muppet - the missing sun (urban re-make)
cant say that all tracks from dagan israeli are my cup of tea but there definetely are the moments which i like within his works. i want to pay him huge respect for epic sence in his work but on the other side often i meet too much dusk and disturbance there. here we have very impressive track that begins with unexpected for this tracklist position guitar fingering. strange but it seems like dj ayawaska didnt care too much of this temp loss in the middle of his set. and it looks like it works. after short intro track turns the way which is bit similar to the first track. maybe not so fast... and like that one it creates epic atmosphere and it is worthy fairy tale i can say. it have no effect finishing but when it would be there i would say that the author can move to new york

.. bubble - pozza
i like bubble. in their sound there is something that far not all similiar projects have. something that old and new, neo full-on and old-skul goa, unexpected and familiar, poppish and innovative the same time. technic level is very high - thank God that full-on is not too variative but guys definitely have talent and i hope that they will have many releases ahead. this track is not very specific but it has bubble's original fervour and light funny mood.

it is very good compilation with some real top tracks. it has original taste in some moments and the rest is qualitative morning full-on. tracks by double impact, system nipel and brain damage are very good also and loud and opposite 8 just little bit worse. and pair of great compilator's decisions i want to mark separately. and of course thanks dj ayawaska and etic for the first track.
          Spiritual guides are to practice and serve in ways that cultivate awareness, empathy, and wisdom.
Get-a-fix
Getafix

Started Topics :  147
Posted : Apr 5, 2006 20:39
Some really nice tracks on this one..I like the System nipel, Electro Sun, Misted muppet, bubble & double impact tracks..Its just let down by the other 4 tracks which are not nearly as good..           http://www.soundcloud.com/getafixmusic
Electrip
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Apr 6, 2006 16:44
a nice review, but only one comment.. how do u find the misted album cover similiar to this one?

the compilation itself is ok+, but there's something diffrent about the whole concept.. 7.5
MercuryFall
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  52
Posted : May 2, 2006 10:23
i finally took time to give a proper listen to this one, and i find there are a few gems in here! I especially love the brain damage track (#9)(who is this artist?), which is very deep and larger than life. Loud's track (#8) has some excellent production ideas, but is not coming together wel IMO, looking for the follow-up.

Electro Sun (#2) is a winner, great morning melodic tune! As well as Double Impact's (#3). Misted Muppet is as impressive and intelligent as ever with a cool extatic vibe (#5). Bubble I still don't like... It's a nice electro song, and it is original, but doesnt fit in our scene i think... It's more like listening to 80's pop under acid, which is cool of course... (#6)
Opposite8 is another good surprise (#7), dimensional and smooth.

Nice one, Homsy!

Faves: 2,4,7 and 9(!)
          V/A Floating Mirror - OUT NOW - with Celles, Midimal, Electrypnose, Melodix, Troll Scientists, Yab Yum, Gaspard, Ajja, Cradle of Beats! Info on
http://www.myspace.com/moonlooprecords
http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/mol/mol1cd001.html
Sound Surgeon
Crater / Mish-kah

Started Topics :  250
Posted : May 2, 2006 10:41
Im with MercuryFall, Brain Damage's track is the best one here. He is a member in this forum, his name is Vick.
Loud track has really some good ideas but he could make it better.

Nice comp. Trancelucent prove again and again that they have high music quality, and not quantitiy.
MercuryFall
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  52
Posted : May 2, 2006 21:10
Quote:

Trancelucent prove again and again that they have high music quality, and not quantitiy.

agree with that, sound surgeon! If only for electro sun, misted muppet and etic, that already makes a great contribution to the psytrance scene           V/A Floating Mirror - OUT NOW - with Celles, Midimal, Electrypnose, Melodix, Troll Scientists, Yab Yum, Gaspard, Ajja, Cradle of Beats! Info on
http://www.myspace.com/moonlooprecords
http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/mol/mol1cd001.html
Shaqattack
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  71
Posted : May 3, 2006 12:55
system nipel..is suddenly impacting my tastes...fablous track on this one....

and decent compilation as well...

peacE
dtmoney
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : May 3, 2006 17:26
I liked this comp very much. That first track is really fucking groovy. The electro sun track is really nice too.
obu
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : May 4, 2006 11:25
I really liked this one also. Great music for listening. The Misted Muppet and System Nipel stood out.

Awesome CD.
          DJ Obu
http://www.majestik.net/djobu
http://tribes.tribe.net/obu
http://www.myspace.com/dreamlabscollective
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - v.a. - the ayahuasca expirience (trancelucent prod., 2006)

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance