Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - V/A - Psychedelically Yours vol. 2 (Parvati Records 2004) CD
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

V/A - Psychedelically Yours vol. 2 (Parvati Records 2004) CD

Satyr
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  67
Posted : Jul 3, 2004 17:48
and dont4get : Variety is the Spice of Life           
www.satyrsatellites.com
www.soundcloud.com/satyr
www.soundcloud.com/satyr-barbarossa
DJ Pelon(Inpsyde Media)
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  60
Posted : Jul 4, 2004 00:51
got my copy today.... WOW !!!
the best dark psy release of the year so far... packed with full power mind bending tunes just the way I like it !!
great job parvati guys... keep it up !!

Inpsyde Media - Trance Mission Worldwide

pelon@inpsyde-media.com
www.inpsyde-media.com
www.beatspace.com
contact@inpsyde-media.com
Fishie

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jul 4, 2004 01:27
For me, the compil of the year at the moment. Great artists in a great label's hands. Just perfect!
Fuzulu
Fuzulu

Started Topics :  58
Posted : Jul 7, 2004 15:33
one of the best cds ever ...
parvati recs never fails ...
my favs are Clit Commander and All Ur Base R belong to us
Iguana
Naked Tourist

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Jul 12, 2004 12:31
hello guiseppe, wow man thank you for this cd it is a true party tool and i use it a lot in my sets.
thanks also to all the artist who helped with there nice music to release a cd like this, we need more and more parvati-music boom shanka
iguana
Memory Loss
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Jul 12, 2004 21:35
Great Release From Paravti!!!!!!!!!
All Tracks There Blowing My Mind!!
Crazy Trip!!
Thanx Alot To Guiseppe And All Artist Who Take Part Of This Amazing Cd.           Skate 0R Die
DiMiTry
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  70
Posted : Jul 21, 2004 07:45
Excellent release. Real psychedelic power in this one. Congratulations Parvati!

Giuseppe
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  17
Posted : Jul 21, 2004 20:59
Thx to all of you, boys and girls, for the nice words of appreciation.....that give us the good power to keep up with our (nice) work!
Giuseppe
baba

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jul 23, 2004 17:25
Well indeed the compliation of the Year
Boom 2 Parvati Records
Mind Blowing Compliation

::Boom::
Butterfly Records
Butterfly Records

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jul 25, 2004 12:58
Well yes SIR Killer v/a and I had chance to play this in my set on a huge system , boys and girls there was a cloud of dust on the dance floor with rippen smiles

Deffinitly a V/A for the BRAVE HEARTED
Well done Both to Artists & to Giuseppe for compiling such v/a

and I know for sure that Giuseppe has a few more surprises for all of us !!!!          http://studio-construction.blogspot.com/

NEW KEMIC-AL ALBUM IS COOKING !

http://www.myspace.com/butterfly_records http://www.myspace.com/kemicalbutterflyrecords[/b]
gh0zt

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jul 26, 2004 22:51
Sounds like a killer compilation!

I assume this is non-mixed compilation right?           Instead of all the energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which would end war?
-Albert Hofmann

http://www.goa-shoom.net
Goa/Psy & PsyChill @ www.di.fm
Memory Loss
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Jul 27, 2004 06:38
No Mix Here..           Skate 0R Die
fullonbaba
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Aug 2, 2004 04:49
ok these people are crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy           Ladies and gentleman, we are now seeing the beginings of another stage of human evolution - cosma, through the track human evolution
scobbah
Kiriyama

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Aug 12, 2004 18:32
Here's my review, translated to english. Sorry for bad grammar and possible spelling misstakes, they were meant to be there The swedish version can be found at: http://www.mandarin.nu/data_rev_show.asp?cd_id=1177

Our danish neighbours, Parvati Records, are once again back with another fullsmacked piece filled with twisted trance of the darker side to spice up the dancefloorexperience with, for those who does not fear loosing their sense when these heavy tunes flies out of the speakers. If you take a fast look on the compilation's ingredients, the urge of putting this piece in the stereo grows faster than you'd ever guess, since this piece delivers some of the most well established and respected artists when it comes to this kind of nightmusic.

Well packed with a beautiful cover, all in digipak style, the cd just laid there and took a nap to be prepared to put some motion to my dancenerves. This is not just only a musical journey thru time and space - this is Parvati - the total mindstate of organized chaos. It ain't gonna be much more twisted than this.

01 – Kindzadza – Can You Feel It? (08:25)
The russian coin in the shape of Kindzadza is always something you find familiar with, but at the same time none of his tracks sound like another. This is pure madness, and nowhere in this track you'll find mercy shown to your mental health. It's easier to relax and let go with the aggressive flow than trying to hold back and stand steady on both feets on the ground. This is definitely one of the best tracks I've heard so far from Kindzadza, and I just keep on wondering when some swede will avenge his fears and book this russian rocket to Sweden.

02 – N3XU5 – XXX (08:31)
The second track of the compilation takes an enormous breath, and releases a mad listeningexperience, but still there is parts who might feel a little bit empty compared to what they could've been (or should've been). But that's nothing who disturbs the total impression really, and the track's last two minutes is something miraculous and unbelieveable - full on terror for the psyche and pure hapiness for the ears - WOW!

03 – G.O.W – The Clit Commander (Insane Behaviour rmx) (07:22)
After two real aggressive's, it's time for for a track who breath more funk. I've been sitting a long time waiting for someone to release a track using this awesome vocalsampling, and here's the final product, delivered by the danish duo from Aarhus in a remixed version by Insane Behaviour. Some sounds who hides far and remote in the soundscape gets me thinking of small expressions a'la Astral Projection, but my mind stil does not think in goa scales. An ingrediense who is more danceable and funky, but not as spicy - which makes this track's position and timing exellent after the excursions with Kindzadza and N3XU5.

04 – Naked Tourist – One Piece (07:42)
The german duo of Naked Tourist throws themselves into battle with a track who's not as groovy as the manga with the same name, but it ain't really making up a good deal with the rest of this compilation either. It's a little bit more laidback track who delivers both twists and vibrations, but it requires more than this to be a gold piece after you've been served with this compilations three previous tracks. The track ain't bad for real, but it just does not fit hand in hand with this compilation.

05 – Toxic - Violent (07:00)
"Violent" is a seven minutes long repetitive journey with the compilation's definitely best break. A playfull vibe is served, and it's quite easy to feel that the delivers of this vibe knows well what they're controlling. All though I have to whine about those repetitive sounds who wanders time from time in the soundscape, but in general this track is a pure dancefloorgiant. To be served at it's best with a cool drink on the dancefloor!

06 – Para Halu – Da Killah (09:09)
The compilation's longest track is a real nightmare who takes the shape of audio, with twisted vocals who brings a smile upon your lips, and with an enormous groove on the trip out in the Hungarian night. Also here, I can sense a playfull vibe, and this is really music who flies out of the speakers and gets everyone smiling. I think Fred Krueger has gotten himself an respected opponent in the struggle of who's best at spooking up the brain!

07 – Jahbo - Morphadelic (07:37)
More Aarhusmusic is on the way in when Jahbo takes tone, and after a wide spectrum of sick excursions, something that might be the most funny thing I've heard in a long time kicks in after about six minutes into the track. This is pure serotonin in the shape of audio, definitely a dancefloorgiant in the darkness of the night. A perfect session for all DJ's to be prepared with in their case at those groovy parties of this summer.

08 – Insane Behaviour – Wrong Doze (Syntax Error rmx) (07:27)
A more funky and groovy experience is served when you take a closer look to the eigth track of this compilation. It's just almost about too much who's happening at the same time from time to time. It's at the border of being too much for the mind to deal with, and sometimes it's close the border of being a pure mess too. Despite that, the track's better parts raises the judgement literally, and it's difficult to quit moving the foot to the beats when my ear's are fed with this organized noise. A real punch in the tummy and a huge clap in the back at the same time, one hard-to-melt steamwheeler at the dancefloor who even gets the most tired person to move the legs!

09 – G.O.W – All Your Base R Belong To Us (06:14)
It's difficult to put words to what must've been going on in the head of Jaffa and Monno when this track was set to life. Nothing is put where it should and nothing is like it should be, but still it all fits together like a paris wheel and an amusement park. We're on the top of the pariser wheel, and everything is just about to explode to pieces and an unpleasent landing is to expect after about six minutes of squeezing the borders of sound to a new level. Organized chaos at a high level and the whole impression feels like a superb finish of this compilation's journey.

Summary
Our danish neighbours has made it once again, and it feels like a big emptyness after this cd has gone to it's end. The body screams for more, and I really hope that the market will turn even more towards the nightmusic and Parvati after this twisted release. As in times like these when quantity and money is put a head in front of quality and vibe, Parvati comes like a modern superhero without Batmansuite, and strikes out evil and re-establis order in the world.

Thanks Parvati!
--==Bad Sector==--
Triamera

Started Topics :  69
Posted : Aug 12, 2004 23:38
Quote:

On 2004-07-07 15:33, Evil Iori wrote:
one of the best cds ever ...
parvati recs never fails ...
my favs are Clit Commander and All Ur Base R belong to us

great compilation twisted....
my favs r 1-9 heheh all r killer            Nocturnal Wizardz Recs
Bhooteshwara Records
Cubasing is like Freebasing, just with audio.
Both cost more than you can afford, and leaves you sitting in a dark room with no life,craving for more.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - V/A - Psychedelically Yours vol. 2 (Parvati Records 2004) CD
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance