Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - V/A Cosmopolite the second step (Com.pact) 2002
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

V/A Cosmopolite the second step (Com.pact) 2002

Le Lotus Bleu
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  114
Posted : Jan 26, 2003 17:17
Tracklist :
1)Visual Paradox Vs Perplex – Ice Glass
2)Contact – The Unpleasent Surprise
3)Dooper Doopler – Confused
4)Bitmonx – Grabber
5)Nasa – Daylight
6)Herbal Essences – Wayrider
7)Sesto vs Intergalactic – Smooth
8)Matenda – Voyage
9)Nissimyani – Human B

Cosmopolite 2 is compiled by Dj Bog (Visual Paradox).

Nice Opening with a soft melodic psytrance tune by the duo team Dj Bog/Perplex.

An honest groovier progressive production comes with Contact, nothing extraordinary inside it.

Next one is a new young (16 years old) israelian band Dooper Doopler ( Nave Elia, Roy Riback & Maor Haddad ) with their first promising morning proggy track, some few old techno synths playing way are incorporated around 1:45 the begining (like the old techno-Rave dutch band from late 80’s Spectrum with their track Brazil), an artist to look after.

Bitmonx goes on the Progressive way, with some soft percus in his recognizable style, probably a bit better than the previous Bitmow’s stuffs i’ve heard, but still finds his stuff not enough tasty.

Nasa – Daylight has a good atmospheric intro nevertheless don’t succeed in taking off after with a flat proggy tune.

The serious things arrive from now up to the end of the cd with the morning part of Cosmopolite.

Nothing more to say than it’s just 4 beautifull morning productions, very fluffy, gliding, cosmic & melodic.

So respect to Herbal Essences & Matenda, Sesto Sento (with Intergalactic) makes It again.

Mention to the new artits Nissimyani (Nissim Mohadav & Yan Azuolay ) for their first release Human B.

Best moments :6,7,8,9
Cool stuffs :1,3

Mark :7,5/10
olivier
Side-A

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Jan 26, 2003 18:26
very nice morning compilation indeed

my favorites are sesto sento , contact & dooper doopler
smooth is an amazing morning song
Mike A
Subra

Started Topics :  185
Posted : Jan 27, 2003 13:08
Dooper Doopler - those are guys from my school. Also watch Sputer (in this forum)... Getting better every day with his music. And me
Our school is something to watch for
Chaka Laka
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Feb 5, 2003 02:43
i must say that this cd is one long flow ... the track order is choosen with a great taste , vocal samples used very properly , each in its place , well it's a perfect music to start a sunrise with , 5-6 a.m. that's the time i'd place it ... @party ... at home - even better , u can listen to it 24 hrs straight , just lays a great fone to the surrounding ... not very psychedelic but how much psychedelic can we listen to ? this music is about grooves , soul ... i loved it !           Dance is my Trance
Or Elbaz

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Mar 11, 2004 19:59
a very good compi!
very good track Dooper Doopler' loved the bitmonx stuff, they kik ass!!!
a very nice one...
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - V/A Cosmopolite the second step (Com.pact) 2002

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance