V.A - 13 Moons ::: Spliff Music

DraMatiC-ErRoR

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 14, 2006 01:23
good va
asaf good luck man
and
hanan(Didrapest)
good luck too... u have a crazy music man!!!
Kanc Cover
Goasia/Opsy

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Sep 14, 2006 01:33
W2GO4Spliff family.... The greatest!!!!!           http://www.soundmute-recordings.com/xsite/artists/opsy.html
http://www.soundmute-recordings.com/xsite/artists/kanc_cover.html
http://www.soundmute-recordings.com/xsite/artists/rezolut.html
http://www.soundmute-recordings.com/goasia-project/
Miditec
Miditec

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Sep 15, 2006 15:28
hey great va and yes a little mistake here track 9 is miditec vs cosmic station - crystal vision(miditec remix)
OIL
Oil

Started Topics :  243
Posted : Sep 17, 2006 00:21
cheers cortex for your part in this
some top doggies there
The Messnger

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Sep 17, 2006 00:46
Look like a promsing fresh realse...

Good luck the Asaf ahi... Cant wait to hear u'r trk...
Twisted ReAction
Twisted ReAction

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Sep 17, 2006 02:37
Killer release ! cant wait to get my copy good luck Mishel adn all Spliff family!           www.phantasmrecords.co.uk/blazed.html
Life Style
Life Style

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Sep 17, 2006 19:46
Interesting... just wanna know if the artists did receive for their tracks... because i don´t receive for 2 tracks I released in Spliff... and I probably will never receive...
Rishi - Virus Tekk Rec
Virus

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Sep 20, 2006 20:18
Good luck for this one , and especially too Cortex , Indra and Didrapest . Sure it will kick some dancing ass .
Alternative control
Alternative Control

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Sep 20, 2006 22:15
Quote:

On 2006-09-17 19:46, Life Style wrote:
Interesting... just wanna know if the artists did receive for their tracks... because i don´t receive for 2 tracks I released in Spliff... and I probably will never receive...

Bro..only i can say ...good luck , will be hard....
I did got my money in the past when i released some for these ppl , but was very very hard... i hope ppl change .

About compil. ,long time ago played Spiritual track , was shaking the floors once , others dont know.... want to hear E-fact tune.... in anycase..good luck to all of you .

cheers
cosmic sun
Inactive User

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Sep 21, 2006 22:27
hello pepole . im mishel - safi . 1st shana tova to all , its jewish new year .
now , i dont know why pepole like to dig shit . i worked with artists from all around the world including israels top . hommega , chemical crew , bne , utopia & more .
offcourse there is allways delays when it comes to money , but our scene is no perfect . but 1 thing is sure . everyone who was on spliff cds got what he deserve . otherwise why pepole keep coming back .
about Life style . he promised to have an album on spliff music , thats why i push hes name & bring it to the spotlight . but he didnt stand up to hes words . we didnt sign contract , but also words counts .!!
and another thing , this is my only job & music creation is my life , please dont refer it with such negetive visions .
thanks
mishel - safi
www.spliff-music.com
cosmic sun
Inactive User

Posted : Sep 22, 2006 19:34
hello Pepole !
hi DETOX , this is for you mate .
it seems you are a big fun of Spliff works , what are you donating for our scene?
& how you allow yourself to publicate such negetive vibe , the world today have enough of that . if you intrested in gossips there are much nicer subjects then pepole pockets .
hope i didnt heart you in any form .
cheers
Hugo

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Sep 22, 2006 23:41
Quote:

On 2006-09-21 22:27, cosmic sun wrote:
hello pepole . im mishel - safi . 1st shana tova to all , its jewish new year .
now , i dont know why pepole like to dig shit . i worked with artists from all around the world including israels top . hommega , chemical crew , bne , utopia & more .
offcourse there is allways delays when it comes to money , but our scene is no perfect . but 1 thing is sure . everyone who was on spliff cds got what he deserve . otherwise why pepole keep coming back .
about Life style . he promised to have an album on spliff music , thats why i push hes name & bring it to the spotlight . but he didnt stand up to hes words . we didnt sign contract , but also words counts .!!
and another thing , this is my only job & music creation is my life , please dont refer it with such negetive visions .
thanks
mishel - safi
http://www.spliff-music.com

Well, I truly not understend to this guy, unbelieve. Crazy!

Now I can understend why you are using a nickname and not your real name. Regarding of Life Style the contracts was signed and you didn't push to them to the "Spotlight" with only 2 compilations without fee of hi's work, the guys still working hard nowadays to make of Life Style a really good project.

You stole also a half of a track of Life Style put it in your album so you own to them 3 tracks, this is not a bad vibe of dig in something, this one is the true!

What are you donating? The only thing that you're teaching to your own team is how be a thief and to the people you're teaching how as it must not do a label because Spliff can't be called a label. I'm waiting for you in Mexico

Michael Jackson "Some people prefer to take life as it is without complications, some others we like to take life from the cornice of the wildest jungle"

http://www.myspace.com/traffikmanagement
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Sep 23, 2006 01:52
Quote:

On 2006-09-22 19:34, cosmic sun wrote:
hi DETOX,what are you donating for our scene?

Hmmm tough question let me think.What about compilations where my artists are all prepaid in advance?Thats a good start dont you think?

If you know what the words prepaid and advance mean...
          Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Hugo

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Sep 23, 2006 05:39
Quote:

On 2006-09-23 01:52, DETOX wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-09-22 19:34, cosmic sun wrote:
hi DETOX,what are you donating for our scene?

Hmmm tough question let me think.What about compilations where my artists are all prepaid in advance?Thats a good start dont you think?

If you know what the words prepaid and advance mean...

I can assume Mike that he don't know at all what that words mean for sure
          Michael Jackson "Some people prefer to take life as it is without complications, some others we like to take life from the cornice of the wildest jungle"

http://www.myspace.com/traffikmanagement
cosmic sun
Inactive User

Posted : Sep 23, 2006 22:51
hugo & Detox
good luck on spreading your evil minds .
now realy , that would be the last time i would reply to you guys on that issue . think what you want , say what you want . no hard feelings .
& hugo my friend , its realy low freating pepole in public forums . you were the one who promise me in person the life style album . & the track with them , that was only done to promoate the album of them , but you knew from the begining there album will not be on spliff .
but that didnt stop you from lieing me for over 4-5 months .
& you expect me to do my duties . sorry thats not how it works .
anyway , please lets not take this to personal levels , i dont want you to freat me & staff like that , i dont suport violence & im no gangster . im just an artist .
thanks you all
Safi Connection
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - V.A - 13 Moons ::: Spliff Music
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance